Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity (104221 Views)

US Billionaire Fulfills Dream – To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N32.48 Trillion In Q1, 2018 – NBS / Philanthropy: Charles Francis Feeney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Finnestgreat: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
What a Great man
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Queenben(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Honestly what this man has done en, I don't think I can do it but with Jesus by my side I should be able to but Its not easy.

Do you wish to learn mini importation? Then message me on Whatsapp and lemme teach you for free ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6 3 3 5 6 6 0 0
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by gbolswag(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
INTERGRITY
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Mosco100(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Don't be surprised if He bounces back.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ayenale1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
He would have lend Nigeria the whole money.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by frog12: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
hahahahahaha.

THEY GO loot him money

ayenale1:
He would have lend Nigeria the whole money.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ThetrueWord: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Proverbs 22:1 – “A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.”

This is inspiring, giving all to better other people's lives.

It should be more about what you want or can give than what you want to take

Remember! Jesus gave his all to make our lives better....

Explorers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8735943/Billionaire-Duty-Free-Shoppers-founder-broke-giving-away-8billion-fortune.html?ito=social-facebook
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rich4god:
I wish some of our private jet owners will do this..

For where? They will collect from you and buy more jets. Keep them at the airports and pay taxes on them.

Meanwhile the lazy youths who were shortchanged will come to nairaland with their frustrations and hunger and call each other names.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Decaf: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damn!! Am just speechless mahn�
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ayenale1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
frog12:
hahahahahaha.

THEY GO loot him money

Na true u talk o
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by leofab(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Auladimeji1:
To be honest,I can't do it...I have families,friends and religious places to give
he doesn’t think like you.. this why you can’t be like him... keep your 20k Abeg..
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by MrJibana: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

grin grin grin
Bleep you too..
Will slide into your dm las las
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Warmaterial(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
He didn't act like human
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by simfrost90210: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
cryJesus!!! what can i say!!! this is the ministry!!! this is the true meaning of life., wow., this man is actually my role model from today!!! there are indeed GOD'S children still living on earth with GOD'S true purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by abbey621(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
I swear it can only be white people! Black man cannot! Wetin happen to kids, grandkids, future genrations? These whites operate at a different mental level, among them you can find the evilest of evil and also find the purest of hearts, as a black man, I have to be honest, I NO FIT grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Pat081: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
This can nt happen here in 9ja our so call dad G.O or mum G.O can nt do this and we just read it here one pastor gv just 10k to d poor woman and he is calling news men to put it in paper money that can nt buy half bag of rice again
Explorers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8735943/Billionaire-Duty-Free-Shoppers-founder-broke-giving-away-8billion-fortune.html?ito=social-facebook
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by coliboyswag: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
etcsines:
Guys, have you heard of this new website? It pays a lot mehn
is not working
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by bisoye11(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
The lesson here is that,you don't have to be rich before you can give,when you have alittle more,give to those who don't have,just like the poor widow in luke 21.

I see people shouting Dangote,what about you?what help have you render to your neighbours?you meant think you don't have enough to give help,the little you gave is what God want to multiple.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nchenches: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Explorers:
He also gave more than $700million in gifts to health causes ranging from a $270million grant to improve public healthcare in Vietnam to a $176million gift to the Global Brain Health Institute at the University of California, San Francisco.

One of his final gifts was a $350million donation for Cornell to build a technology campus on New York City’s Roosevelt Island.

'Chuck was a cornerstone in terms of inspiration for the Giving Pledge,' Warren Buffett said.

'He's a model for us all. It's going to take me 12 years after my death to get done what he's doing within his lifetime.'

'Chuck created a path for other philanthropists to follow.

I remember meeting him before starting the Giving Pledge.

He told me we should encourage people not to give just 50 percent but as much as possible during their lifetime.

No one is a better example of that than Chuck.

Many people talk to me about how he inspired them. It is truly amazing,' Bill Gates said.

He kept aside $2million for his and his wife's retirement.

Atlantic has a lot to do with Africa, his company has Atlantic nomenclature.

How much of his money got into causes for the good of black Africa?
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Vacora(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Later some airhead will come here to spout nonsense about how watching BBN is for budding social scientists and behaviourists. This man has just made an admirable donation to humanity. I saw Social Dilemma on Netflix and kept thinking look at all these young oyinbos siddon dey create or develop ideas which has made them billions and able to shift global politics using social media and technology. No surprise this man emulates Bill Gates. Kudos to the guy abeg.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Francieuche: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Someone gave 10k pere to Corn seller broke the internet with announcement
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by EdiskyHarry: 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Even though I can't do this, but this is a big challenge to me, I'll always try my best to help the needy.
May God bless this man
May God bless me too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Akumoney(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
iamyemiakins:
This life no just balance at all
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by 8stargeneral: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Menh he's a real man
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by EMMY76: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
Explorers:
He also gave more than $700million in gifts to health causes ranging from a $270million grant to improve public healthcare in Vietnam to a $176million gift to the Global Brain Health Institute at the University of California, San Francisco.

One of his final gifts was a $350million donation for Cornell to build a technology campus on New York City’s Roosevelt Island.

'Chuck was a cornerstone in terms of inspiration for the Giving Pledge,' Warren Buffett said.

'He's a model for us all. It's going to take me 12 years after my death to get done what he's doing within his lifetime.'

'Chuck created a path for other philanthropists to follow.

I remember meeting him before starting the Giving Pledge.

He told me we should encourage people not to give just 50 percent but as much as possible during their lifetime.

No one is a better example of that than Chuck.

Many people talk to me about how he inspired them. It is truly amazing,' Bill Gates said.

He kept aside $2million for his and his wife's retirement.

This is why america is the greatest nation on this planet no business man in nigeria or africa can ever try this. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by simpleseyi: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

Someone should watch this guy/lady, this person is showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Prechgold1180(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

Someone should watch this guy/lady, this person is showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
bleep you
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Deltatoto: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Auladimeji1:
To be honest,I can't do it...I have families,friends and religious places to give
u can’t have such money too
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm sure that he worked hard and smart over the years to amass his wealth and now, he has given everything back to his society. Nigerians politicians, career officials, contractors are busy stealing common people's resources in billions and trillions of naira just for keep
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is the kind of money i need.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vacora:
Later some airhead will come here to spout nonsense about how watching BBN is for budding social scientists and behaviourists. This man has just made an admirable donation to humanity. I saw Social Dilemma on Netflix and kept thinking look at all these young oyinbos siddon dey create or develop ideas which has made them billions and able to shift global politics using social media and technology. No surprise this man emulates Bill Gates. Kudos to the guy abeg.

Bill Gate haven't reached this man level of charity, you got the comparison wrong
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Haykinsofficial:
Man wit a heart of gold. No Afrikan man wil eva do such thng.

Africans are a special breed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.