Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (66924 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by ayenale1(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2020
No wonder he angrily spoke to the gentle man due to frustration.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Fake news
Kemi don't spray fake news.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Newboss(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Two contradictory reports. I will pass
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by crafteck(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Cyberterror:
I hope it isn't because of his cocaine addiction.

I hope it is a fake news too because those beautiful little children of his don't deserve a broken home.

So its ugly ones that do?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by MartinsD12(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2020
donaldeke:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/femi-fani-kayode-and-precious-chikwendu.html?m=1

Kemi Olunloyo writes:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1306260152211955713?s=19
Very good I love that, they will serve as a lesson to girls who gets married to rich men because of money especially one that has married before, they will never ask themselves why the first wife left upon all the money Ffk has, all these girls care is how to have a taste of the man's money, she deserves every treatment she gets, nothing goes for nothing, girls running over rich men be ready to take whatever you see there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by shegra58: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Nadaken:
I doubt, but nothing is impossible
Aunty Kemi get bad mouth o but I always trust her info

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2020
goodmorning40:
Okay When is he to start hunting for another wife I have candidates

I thought precious Na em first wife.
Nawao plz give me more details on his wife
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by kenodrill: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
I have been long expecting it,if she could stay this long with this man,then she's a rare breed.

Am telling you.this ffk of a man needs a mental check!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Angelfrost(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2020
mimimiles93:
One burden off FFK

FFK is a bigger burden on his own!!! Leave that thing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by wisdomkid: 8:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
I have been long expecting it,if she could stay this long with this man,then she's a rare breed.

Read the post again now.... Read it carefully and understand. grin grin grin grin grin

This is th #1 problem of Nigeria, always running with half-baked information.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you don start again, short fuse ke, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, like seriously cheesy

Nah wetin hin talk wen he said ' you're stupid for asking me, who is bankrolling this tour'...... He said again, I am an ex minister, a lawyer.... I am not a poor man....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nogragra: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2020
donaldeke:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/femi-fani-kayode-and-precious-chikwendu.html?m=1

Kemi Olunloyo writes:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1306260152211955713?s=19
This is what happens in many of the rich people's homes and many people see them outside forming what they are not and are admired by misguided youths of today due to the love of money that have pervaded the land. It's such a shame these man will come out and make so much noise and yet his home is nothing to write home about. Worst still these are the vagabonds wanting to and ruling this country as we speak, what a rot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nBag(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Hopebringer:

Your father must be one of your mother's customers at the hotel
Well done
how people just go about insulting parents for little or no important reason. as if they themselves don't have parents no direspect bro/sis but this you just did is a sign of poor upbringing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by 989900: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2020
So people, we have on our hands a case of 2 shameless locos.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nBag(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

That's what happens when you wouldn't read the post before jumping into conclusions.

Stereotypical of you to assume it was his fault, nonsense. This is what men face everyday.

bless you bro. the world picture: "men are beast women are Angels"

crazy thinking people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by bluefilm: 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Erica come and carry your sister abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by mujaya1(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2020
how can she marry mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nBag(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
joeluv:
The man is a lunatic. Not surprised
did you even read before comments?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Precious is not an illiterate. If her children is being denied of her, she should go on social media or contact a top guy who has connect to the government. A lot of people want to deal with that cocaine addict including the Press.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Uteghe(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
This is no news. Ffk suffers drug induced neurosis. His cocaine addiction can be gleaned from the saliva that drips uncontrollably from his mouth. His verbal violence on those who didn't give him appointment is an indication of what he can do to a woman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Zex0020(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2020
This is fake
FFK has issued a sue

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by bluefilm: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
[s]I have been long expecting it,if she could stay this long with this man,then she's a rare breed[/s].

I can't even believe so many idiots liked your nonsense post.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by georgeakins: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Why IVF conception? E be like say FFK no fit nack again due to heavy koko intake?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:

Please calm down and read well before making comments.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Toks2008(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Uteghe:
This is no news. Ffk is suffers drug induced neurosis. His cocaine addiction can be gleaned from the saliva that drips uncontrollably from his mouth. His verbal violence on those who didn't give him appointment is an indication of what he can do to a woman.

Oh my Gawd!

Do you guys ever read and comprehend before making comments?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Schizophrenia is a bad disease,I would advice total detachment of snow white from ffk for two years.It is usually triggered by abusive relationship.I bet ffk use to tougue lash her or she has been tougue lash and deliberately been abuse and cheated by people that should show the most love.It's wrong to beat a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Incandescent(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Greedy and long throat igbotic Precious
Crazy and mad Femi

Una fit.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by UDUJ(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2020
I would not be surprised if this news is true for 2 reasons:

1. Kemi has been known to have very reliable sources of information
2. FFK is a very unstable person. People close to him even say he takes hard drugs ( though not verified), but his actions most times looks like someone high on some substances

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Make it a top narcotic journalist

She's unstable!!!
investigative journalism over people's private lives... Why not over corrupt practices and social vices in Nigeria - like the SARS menace?

Forget the dignifying title, it's all gossip column/TMZ.

Real Investigative journalists are Fisayo Soyombo, Kiki Mordi, Ejiro Umukoro, et al, doing great work underground. They do a lot of hardwork and spend significant time to get the story. Not sit home and get sources to milk gist off them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Smithroll: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2020
No perfect marriage anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.