Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (67246 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nkirupass(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stu.pid afonja
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by abu12: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
nkirupass:
Stu.pid afonja
are u insulting ipob hero?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nkirupass(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
abu12:

Ask your papa. Imb.ecile
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by maasoap(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
strangest:

no connection between family and politics...

Lol. Like FFK doesn't attack people's family because of politics, like he knows the boundaries himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Tmb78(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
abu12:

grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Meteng: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
The way Nigerians greedily swallow news without base, amazes me. It seems frustration everywhere has made it necessary to look for who to happily vent their anger and frustration on any given sign of bad news concerning someone

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
nick50:
I have told countless of igbo women to avoid marrying or dating afonja bastards but they won't hear

Your orientation is bad and poor. I'm sure that you're not like this in real life, anonymity is the only reason you typed this. You can't post that on your fb timeline

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Charly68: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
This will be FFK's wife number ?
Some folks aren't just lucky with women. It is better to separate than to cause harvoc that will lead to death or jail at the end of the day. No wahala ..God will help the Baba to raise his wonderful boys.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by MoIbrahim: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
He will soon resume his hobby of writing abusive articles against the Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Zurich1844(f): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:
True/ False can't say BUT

FFK was accused of domestic violence by ALL his ex wives just like Dino Melaye.

But, the Igbo gal just couldn't resist him especially after hearing how he plugged Bianca undecided

PS - I thought yeebos say it's the lady's father that owns the kids if the couple is unmarried.

Make them go try am nah if them no go chop koboko grin

The law is for the unmarried not for the divorced. They got married in 2014. Okpo!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by TheCork(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
I have been long expecting it,if she could stay this long with this man,then she's a rare breed.

But y do u keep making people prikkk had for no reason? I cant focus. Are u not sopose to be good Muslim woman? embarassed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Basher8583: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Fake news

No go carry your sister before that man kill her. I dont want to hear "Yoruba man kill Igbo wife oh"

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You have always made reasonable post.... what happened today??

Becos you are woman doesn’t mean u should assume the man is the problem in breakup situation.....

The report said she has a history of violence and that she has attacked femi, the kids and staff ofnthe house with a knife before.... they even said she has bipolar disorder perhaps the reason for her action...... femi Fani is the rare one managing to live with a mad woman...
Then you really don't know anything about Femi,go search for his marriage history,hes the violent person

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by RTSC: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:

But, the Igbo gal just couldn't resist him especially after hearing how he plugged Bianca undecided

PS - I thought yeebos say it's the lady's father that owns the kids if the couple is unmarried.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by RTSC: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:

It is is only in yorubaland that marriage is seen as a conquest.

Behaving as if una never see fine woman before, or other ethnic groups don't "plug" yoruba women too on an industrial scale.
Yoruba women for that matter that anybody can marry two for five naira.

Una marital mentality is just filthy and crass.

No wonder, yoruba women don't stay in one place after marriage.

Just general filthy mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aunty Kemi has missed Prison. It's another time to visit the place.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by TheChameleon: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
RTSC:
[s]
It is is only in yorubaland that marriage is seen as a conquest.

Behaving as if una never see fine woman before, or other ethnic groups don't "plug" yoruba women too on an industrial scale.
Yoruba women for that matter that anybody can marry two for five naira.

Una marital mentality is just filthy and crass.

No wonder, yoruba women don't stay in one place after marriage.

Just general filthy mentality.[/s]

You typed this through tears and I laughed my eyes out. grin

Igbo women have a monopoly in brothels. Your god, Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women are harlots including your wife, mum and sisters.

Channel your complaints to him and not me. Now go and continue crying. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chibuzorAbia: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
karnap:
marriage certificate will be like primary school report card by2030.

Please explain what you mean?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by RTSC: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:

Igbo women have a monopoly in brothels. Your god, Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women are harlots including your wife, mum and sisters.

C'mon shut up.

What a disgrace.

Fine women no dey your family?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by karnap(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Please explain what you mean?
some years back,when a partner wanna do something funny in marriage they will thinks of the oaths they took for the marriage certificate and and the promise of loyalty to both parties,but today it's not the same,the spirit of adultery ruins in the marital life.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chibuzorAbia: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
TheChameleon:

100% accurate. I bet that mumu RTSC was in tears writing that rubbish!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by RTSC: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

100% accurate. I bet that mumu RTSC was in tears writing that rubbish!
And yet your highest ambition is marrying an igbo woman.

Any yoruba man that marries an igbo is seen as a great achiever.

Peter okoye got ostracised by his family for marrying a yoruba.
As far as they are concerned, he downgraded.
The reverse is the case where you come from.
Marrying an igbo woman is your jackpot.

The Joke is on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by madjune(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
I'm sure his wife asked him same question everyone asks him these days.

"Femi, bia, who's bankrolling you?"

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by ERockson: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
FFK really tried to make the relationship between him and the woman work by constantly declaring and showcasing their the love, but it's very unfortunate for him how it ended. How will FFK explain to people that it is his wife fault after 3women

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chibuzorAbia: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
RTSC:

The Joke is on you.

Keep crying mumu!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
LadySarah:

She is the fourth divorced now. Ffk has grandchildren already but he had only females before precious

Nawao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Kennyswag: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2020
TheChameleon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by deji17: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
IPOB, what are you guys going to do about this your mad in-law nau? Remember he is your hero. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by delpee(f): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2020
RTSC:

The Joke is on you.

Abi. Like Chief Emeka Anyaoku, Gen. Ike Nwachukwu, late Prof Ike, Mr Ron Mgbatogu and many others downgraded. undecided

All these tribal rants lead nowhere. It won't stop those in love from getting married. We're all the same in God's eyes. No one is superior to the other.

Thankfully, many of us here in the SW have enlightened inlaws from the East who live above this pettiness. It's good to have a joyful, loving heart always. Bitterness isn't good for the soul.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Kobicove(m): 5:09am On Sep 18, 2020
SLAP44:
She really enjoyed his wealth from the last administration.

Because they were always posting lovey dovey pics on social media abi? grin

Don't believe everything you see on social media!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by MartinsColeHome: 5:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by TheCork(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Toks2008:

Please calm down and read well before making comments.

Hi
Please can u quickly send me a pictures of yor naaaaked picture so I can enlarge it for my university homework case study?...I need to pass the exam. Please hurry wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Be Confirmed Nigeria's 'Most Truthful Politician' / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.