Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (12467 Views)

Is There A Single Road In South East With Sidewalks And Covered Drains? / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by manuelreports: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
OkutaNla:

What exactly is your problem dude?? Or is there more to this your hatred for Lagos? Coz I have observed you seem to have some deep seated hatred for Lagos sotay you opened a thread about whether it is worth the hype. Guy, last time I checked Lagos doesn't put a gun to any igbo man's head to come there to hustle or live there for whatever reason, they came/still come of their own volition and free will for whatever reasons best known to them. And it is also ok if Lagos stops meeting your expectations and you decide to leave. I repeat, Lagos is not and will never be for everybody, same reason Onitsha will never be for everyone, or Abuja for everyone, or Kano you name it. So what's your bleeping problem?? Face your brothers that choose to remain in Lagos in spite of all those things you aim should be enough reason for them to leave the place, and stop this your foolishness coz it's not that hard abeg. It's not by for e to live in Lagos. Lagos doesn't give two fforks whether y'all choose to stay or leave. Park well jor and quit mentioning me please.
The same Way your brothers are opening thread up and down and insulting Onitsha, Enugu and other Cities in Ala Igbo. Calling Ala Igbo 5%.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
@OP.

Are you on drugs? If yes which drug precisely? Must be a hallucinogenic drug.

You Villagers always reek of inferiority complex. You know how many really nice Estate Lekki has?

Use the link below to get an idea. Backward Villager.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lekki+estates&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&prmd=imnv&sxsrf=ALeKk03f9456InVfJhzLzM2USiPbG0OEUg:1600289034828&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiCsdWbxe7rAhWzQEEAHc0_CHIQ_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=360&bih=662&dpr=3

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by LegendHero(m): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
manuelreports:

The same Way your brothers are opening thread up and down and insulting Onitsha, Enugu and other Cities in Ala Igbo. Calling Ala Igbo 5%.

Are you guys not 5%?

grin grin grin

That is the only truth in what you just typed!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by OkutaNla: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
manuelreports:

You really have serious issues dude. I can bet you that igbos on Nairaland open more threads to insult their own cities (due to petty interstate rivalries) than Yorubas do on this forum. Heck, most Yorubas haven't even been to the SE to care enough about your neck of the woods (most of what we know or see about igboland are from what y'all paste here with your own data on this forum), so don't flatter yourself. Direct your anger at the likes of chino and his fellows who are fond of embarrassing SE cities rather than blame Yorubas for una own foolishness. Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by BIGGESThead6: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wow, Buhari is working.

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
manuelreports:

You people hate to hear the truth. Who are the people living in abject poverty in Lagos?. Definitely not the Igbos because I have been to many Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and not Hausas because I know the speed at which Hausas are buying up face me I face you houses in Agage and building mansion. Check all the Yo....ba domainated areas in Lagos and watch the kind of poverty bedeviling the areas. An City, Makoko, Mushin, partly Agege and inside VI.

Dude, you are just a sad and pathetic hater. A lost cause. Lagos is a Yorubas State meaning the Yorubas naturally outnumber others by far in the State.

Of course you will witness the best and worst of Yoruba there. The poorest New Yorkers are hardly the immigrant. Yet native New Yorkers are still comfortably the most succesful in the State.

Most poverty-stricken and homeless people in the UK are white caucasians and rarely Asian, Pakistanis or Indians. Does that mean Indians and Pakistanis are richer than white Britons or that white Britons are suffering the most while Asian are living most luxuriously?

Does it mean Asians have "taken over" as you Igbos are malevolently obsessed with assuming because of a number of successful Igbos that are actually insignificant in comparison to the number of successful and wealthy Yorubas in Lagos?

You Igbos really need to cure yourselves of this obsession that see you wake daily only thinking of ways to put down or denigrate Yorubas. It is childishly retarded and I think those word describes most of you.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by lebron7(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by History555: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Take a trip to Lagos and see the lies and propaganda. Lagos wealth has been taken away in bullion vans, and that is why people in Ajegunle,Mushin and Makoko are living in abject poverty.

If you want to see true slum in Lagos, start from iyana iba down to alaba rago, okokomaiko all the way to badagry. The road to agbara is a 6 unit course

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
History555:

If you want to see true slum in Lagos, start from iyana iba down to alaba rago, okokomaiko all the way to badagry. The road to agbara is a 6 unit course
grin
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
Lagos is a village and second every yoruba man come from lagos.

Others are inhabited by what I do not know.
OSU, e come dey pain you?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by ednut1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Senseless people. Ph with all its oil revenue is a shit hole, lagos with all its revenue and igr is also a shit hole. Stop showing us enhanced pictures of VI and skyscrapers owned by private companies. When it rains the whole place is usually flooded. See iyana ipaja on Google maps smh

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nova1988:

Even festac get covered drains
He is mad even agege drainage is covered come to iju road

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2020
ednut1:
Senseless people. Ph with all its oil revenue is a shit hole, lagos with all its revenue and igr is also a shit hole. Stop showing us enhanced pictures of VI and skyscrapers owned by private companies. When it rains the whole place is usually flooded. See iyana ipaja on Google maps smh

This is the real Lagos.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Gerrard59(m): 4:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Rivers state is a one-city state where only Port Harcourt is the developed part of the state. That's not a reasonable way to plan development. As for Lagos, like someone mentioned, there's no point posting pictures of private owners' structures. Rather, government investment into good road infrastructures is important. The idea of constructing roads with open drainages baffles me till date and this is a Nigerian problem. In some states, there aren't even drainages and people get surprised when everywhere is flooded.

Meanwhile, right from the first page, you have grown men in their 30s & 40s arguing which shithole is better than the other using tribal lenses. You folks are a monumental disgrace to your families and most likely live miserable lives to defend such atrocious road infrastructures.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by nengibo: 5:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
But why igbo on nairaland have grudge against southwest this is third topic on Lagos just this week alone.

Today on my way coming from work I saw a young man well dressed was beating by rain. At Chevron alternative route.

I really felt sorry for him and I waited I picked him up. I asked him where is going to he said ojodu I didn't say anything Because I'm going to omole phase1.

I didn't asked this young man anything when he started praising Yoruba people. In fact he said Yoruba should be make life president that we should forget rotation Because Yoruba people are good in administrative.

He mentioned some places he visited in Lagos he said he thought he was in America or London. Upon all the talk I don't offer a word except asked his name and he said Chinedu from Imo state.

You illiterate on nairaland that you never leave your village in Abia you will go to Google download the worst part area that your people occupied in Lagos.
Lagos wasn't built by Yoruba's, it was a Nigerian project built by petrodollars from the Niger Delta like Abuja, a lot of Yoruba's forget their villages when the get to Lagos, is Oshogbo an Igbo town?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by femi4: 5:38am On Sep 17, 2020
chino11:
Not to diss Lagos, but sincerely speaking, I never saw covered drains in ikoyi, VI or Lekki.

This is PORT HARCOURT..
That place cannot even beat Isaac John in Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Abacha road done and dusted with underground drainage systems. Gov Wike is the best..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2020
LNG/TTANS ANADI link road, dine and dusted with underground covered drainage systems.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Gov Wike has restored the garden city status of PORT HARCOURT with excellent road infrastructures

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Some parts of kaduna normal town not even the GRA fine pass the nonsense op is posting, truth be told Lagos and abuja are on another level.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2020
This is Forces Avenue old GRA. Gov Wike is reconstructing the whole of old GRA with covered drainages and sidewalks

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Old GRA under governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by slimiyke(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2020
@OP please stop this shameful comparison, I live here in PH, Rivers State is yet to get to that infrastructurral level of competing with Lagos, development is not all about having 20 flyovers in a small City.... There is more to development of a state, you need visionary leaders not selfish Ones
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Iwofe road done and dusted by gov Wike with underground covered drainage systems. This is not GRA oo..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by chino11(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2020
Posting Gov Wike's projects includes, roads, bridges, FLYOVERS, hospitals, markets, etc, could shut down nairaland.

God bless governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, the governor general of Nigeria

God bless Rivers state of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by History555: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2020
ednut1:

iyana ipaja is victoria island for where iyana iba to

okokomaiko dey. At okokomaiko your eyes will see the

Unseeable. Sanwo olu hired one Chinese coy to fix the

Roads. The coy got to agbara, stopped at b4 the bridge

and left. Strangely their office is just 1km from where

they stopped. They did not even bothered to tar the road

to reach their office . At the same agbara on one lane,

one part of the road is elevated and the other is not.
Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Tunde835(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2020
manuelreports:

You people hate to hear the truth. Who are the people living in abject poverty in Lagos?. Definitely not the Igbos because I have been to many Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and not Hausas because I know the speed at which Hausas are buying up face me I face you houses in Agage and building mansion. Check all the Yo....ba domainated areas in Lagos and watch the kind of poverty bedeviling the areas. An City, Makoko, Mushin, partly Agege and inside VI.
Hav U Been 2 Agege b4 Dat U Ar Calling A Slum Nd We Have Covered Drainages In Lagos Even In Where I Stay Around Ipaja Ambode Built Many Roads During His Tenure Nd He Covered D Gutters

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by Tunde835(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Op nd im assuming u also think your port harcourt is better banana island or eko atlantic city, in 2018 ambode built around 50 roads that look exactly d same as d ones u posted of port harcourt

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES by RosyIsBlessed: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2020
Yes he tried.

This is my street

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed / Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate / 2023: Tinubu, Shettima, Rank High On Google Search In Past Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.