Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Rejections! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejections! (2014 Views)

Poll: How do you handle Rejections?

I don't accept no as an answer.: 13% (2 votes)
I would just leave and find another.: 46% (7 votes)
I would stalk and disturb, till he/she agrees.: 0% (0 votes)
Am never ever rejected.: 40% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Rejections And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejections! by Phate07(m): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2011

Rejections,

How do you handle them?
Re: Rejections! by aminalib(f): 5:08am On Feb 26, 2011
brush it off and move on,
Re: Rejections! by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2011
Cry like a baby, or you become a jerk and stalk the girl up and down, like some nland guys does.
Re: Rejections! by 25omega(m): 5:16am On Feb 26, 2011
just walk away besides as soon as you turn around you will see a cuter girl smiley
Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 5:31am On Feb 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Cry like a baby, or you become a jerk and stalk the girl up and down, like some nland guys does.

Abi?. . .kmt!
Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2011
@OP U'll probably be gutted & sob a lil, but u should eventually get over it!!
Re: Rejections! by Tingles(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2011
A girl's "no" doesn't always mean "never" and when it does, it is her loss.

1 Like

Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2011
^Hmm realli?
Re: Rejections! by REALITY102(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2011
Never bn rejected before so I wouldn't know.
Re: Rejections! by Tingles(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2011
^^^Yeah, really.
Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2011
Tingles:

^^^Yeah, really.

Ok bruv tongue
Re: Rejections! by Tingles(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2011
^^^tis the only way to avoid being obsessed and being hurt.
Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2011
Lol i gerrit grin
Re: Rejections! by Phate07(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2011

Rejected? Continue pestering her till she agrees. grin
Re: Rejections! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2011
LOL It's funny when I see people try to form like they've never been rejected.
It's part of growing up, so I suppose the logic behind that is the people claiming this have not grown up, lest logic be defied grin

Best way to deal with rejection is to pick yourself up (no matter how hard or how much of a 'fake recovery' it is), and keep moving. Be respectful of the other person's decision. I know the naija way is to pester the girl continuously; sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But if you have any modicum of respect for your time, You'll let her be and move on. Despite all that "women can't make good decisions so help them do it" jazz, I still prefer to take her as an adult who is capable of making her own decisions; decisions that should be respected.

DO NOT stalk this person. They'll need to see less of you for some time.

And if you really [/b]feel like returning the pain, be sure to let them SEE when you've got someone else. grin
They'll always get to asking themselves questions of the "Did I make the right decision?" category.
In fact from experience, this is when the girl starts trying a bit too hard to get noticed by me, when I've already made it extra-clear that whatever [b]could [/b]have been between us was murdered the moment she said "[b]no
".
Re: Rejections! by aminalib(f): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2011
2buff:

LOL It's funny when I see people try to form like they've never been rejected.
It's part of growing up, so I suppose the logic behind that is the people claiming this have not grown up, lest logic be defied grin

Best way to deal with rejection is to pick yourself up (no matter how hard or how much of a 'fake recovery' it is), and keep moving. Be respectful of the other person's decision. I know the naija way is to pester the girl continuously; sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But if you have any modicum of respect for your time, You'll let her be and move on. Despite all that "women can't make good decisions so help them do it" jazz, I still prefer to take her as an adult who is capable of making her own decisions; decisions that should be respected.

DO NOT stalk this person. They'll need to see less of you for some time.

And if you really [/b]feel like returning the pain, be sure to let them SEE when you've got someone else. grin
They'll always get to asking themselves questions of the "Did I make the right decision?" category.
In fact from experience, this is when the girl starts trying a bit too hard to get noticed by me, when I've already made it extra-clear that whatever [b]could [/b]have been between us was murdered the moment she said "[b]no
".

lol@ do not stalk the person, so true, some people do not know how to handle their emotion, not everyone will be attracted to u and u will not be attracted to everyone, and sometimes rejection just is not about looks, with a clear mind u can learn from it and move on
Re: Rejections! by r231(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2011
keep trying cheesy grin
Re: Rejections! by 190: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2011
Hold her skirt she would agree sharp sharp undecided
Re: Rejections! by Dsense(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2011
OP.
Buy her BB and she would change her mind instantly wink
Re: Rejections! by Dsense(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
OP.
Buy her BB and she would change her mind instantly wink
Re: Rejections! by gentlem80(m): 2:45am On Feb 27, 2011
OP

I hate rejections!!! (and I must say, I've had a fair share of them in my short stay on earth)
Re: Rejections! by Pweety4me(f): 3:20am On Feb 27, 2011
r231:

keep trying cheesy grin

Did u apply that 2 madam? tongue grin
Re: Rejections! by Donshegxy10(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
What i always do is to let her be if she comes back to her senses good, but if she doesnt it means we are nt meant to be!!! Life goes on, no hard feelings,
Re: Rejections! by Donshegxy10(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
What i always do is to let her be if she comes back to her senses good, but if she doesnt it means we are nt meant to be!!! Life goes on, no hard feelings,
Re: Rejections! by Donshegxy10(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: Rejections! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
This is definitely Mr.Cork's kind of thread! grin grin
as for me I've never been rejected. Thank Gawd! wink cheesy
Re: Rejections! by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
Mr. Cock is rejected repeatedly.
Re: Rejections! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
LMAO! Poor b@stard. grin grin
Re: Rejections! by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2011

True! I once rejected Mrschima, three years ago. angry
Re: Rejections! by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2011
You did Phate? It hasn't been a year yet since I became a member of Nairaland. Well, I thank you Phate, I got the better man. wink
Re: Rejections! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
Phate and his lying ass grin grin
Re: Rejections! by Phate07(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2011

Lies! Am better than Chima. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady [photo] / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? / In Love With A Monkey? Silly! See The Monkey Driving A Woman Crazy. Photos&video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.