Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture (12543 Views)

Effects Of Climate Change On Agriculture / If You Need Any Tutor On Agriculture Basically On Planting Of Crop / A Lawyer's Perspective On Agriculture And Why Youths Need To Embrace Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by sanandreas(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Fulani herdsmen is a major culprit here. People no longer go to farm.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by surgical: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

Some solutions to issue.

repeal the land use act
• focus on increasing mechanized farming
• commodity exchange

repeal the act so you can take over people's land
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari you see your life? Very soon Buhari will send all Nigerians on loan to Senegal, Mali, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, India and Uganda

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Realtalk20: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Revolution loading

Nigerians can't take it anymore ... It's best to burn everything to the ground
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Lastmankc(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Food inflation yet no scarcity... undecided

You no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Decryptor(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2020
And it is the "Sai Babarians" who are hard hit with hunger!
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
This government is either naive or lying or not getting it right with agricultural products and distribution networks.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Drizzy5001(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2020
The day wey i go make front i go kill cow.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by fkj950ax(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2020
You don't throw money at problems. You throw solutions at problems.

No blueprint
No strategy
No plan
No data-backed implementation
No cohesion
No coordination

Just billions of Naira

4 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by 1759ademola(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2020
That theorists man Garba Sheu said food is cheap. What a useless talk.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Unified07: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2020
The question is why haven't the federal government utilize the Land mass in the north to solve the Agricultural and food problem in nigeria even in Africa
Go to the north their elites are busy grabbing the land every former head of state, governors,reps, senators has a farm yet their proceeds are only for export,very expensive here
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Minsk24: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari is a monumental failure...
How can you ban imports when structural deficiencies in food production was still glaring..
There is still lack of adequate power supply to preserve foods... Poor rural infrastructure to enable timely delivery of food supplies and also terrible insecurity.... A person with wisdom would have increased tariffs on imports and gradually do the needful to boost local production... But baba just ban everything outrightly.... Allow people with brain to lead... FULANI AND CO WILL NOT HEAR

5 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by 4tomandchi: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2020
Audio projects and invisible monies on paper.

APC and audio promises!!!
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Brushstrokes20: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Aftermath of hiring a bicycle repairer to fix a Toyota camry!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadists!

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Food inflation yet no scarcity... undecided

Are u mad are u praying for food scarcity you fool. God go punish u

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by bigiyaro(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Its not done by magic na, bubu and his Fulani boys have been killing the real farmers since God knows when, of course the result will surely show.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Elvinci101: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2020
bjtinz:
I'm not holding brief for the govt, but I believe most of these measures are long overdue and should have been taken decades ago.

You be Mumu o. You can also blame it on Goodluck Jonathan for colluding with food marketers with a view to increasing the price of foodstuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Ifybwoy7: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
Why is PDP and ipob painting this serious govt bad with stuuupid data..

We the youth are behind our Darling president
Oga pls stop this rubbish pls. Its either you speak for yourself or STFU. I'm a youth and i don't support any politician even if he claims to be pope john paul. thank you

5 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Very good government led by the best economist in the person of PMB who is an Agriculturist with so many cows
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Impenetrable: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020
God see us through!
And our politicians will be busy traveling and doing all such of corruption.

Please don't hesitate to check my signature kiss
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Prosperlord(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
this country don better be say u and ur family Dy alright.. for 9ja as a nation to be stabilize, hmmm I fear when.. my prayers be say even if Dy carry a bag of rice go 200k may I fit afford dam without stress... true true D country fall my hands.. but may we jx do d one we can and leave rest for God..this country don better be say u and ur family Dy alright.. for 9ja as a nation to be stabilize, hmmm I fear when.. my prayers be say even if Dy carry a bag of rice go 200k may I fit afford dam without stress... true true D country fall my hands.. but may we jx do d one we can and leave rest for God..this country don better be say u and ur family Dy alright.. for 9ja as a nation to be stabilize, hmmm I fear when.. my prayers be say even if Dy carry a bag of rice go 200k may I fit afford dam without stress... true true D country fall my hands.. but may we jx do d one we can and leave rest for God..
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by AerialMapper: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
LOL

Funding smallholder farmers and thinking we can solve the issue of food security!! You ignore security to protect the farmers, you ignore the herdsmen who go in and destroy their crops, you ignore critical infrastructure to get the crops to the markets and you ignore investors who will build factories to process the harvests

Let's continue...at least we have rice in Kano

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by harmony940(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
We have not seen anything yet oo,the bitter truth is that the Fulani Jihadist are killing farmers everywhere,my crops was my yam farm,was uprooted and given to their cows to eat...Not all Fulanis are bad or evil,but most of them are nothing but vampires that sucks the blood of the innocent Farmers....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by FarahAideed: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari has always been a failure and will always be one ..The food inflation is is even about 300 percent and not 108
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by lexy2014: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
bjtinz:
I'm not holding brief for the govt, but I believe most of these measures are long overdue and should have been taken decades ago.

Give buhari one million years to rule Nigeria, it will be d same result

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Sirnioking(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Very terrible economic condition! I almost cried when i paid 13k for half bag of local rice.

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by AmeLonRo(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Individuals should please and please go into farming no matter how small. leave government alone. Have your own plans please. Hunger is not good. It splits families. Hunger can lead to ulcer. Chop belle full ooooooo

https://thenewkokoro.com/2020/09/15/milk-cannot-heal-ulcers/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htAZoI7Xsm8&list=PLmIBwJv66JpdJ-fwuVnWjP69oFmtGx-_D&index=3
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Evercurious(f): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
Skynet45:

Are u mad are u praying for food scarcity you fool. God go punish u

No mind am.. that one naa CONFIRMED FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND / 7 Key Ways To Solve Rice Production Problem In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.