Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture (12549 Views)

Effects Of Climate Change On Agriculture / If You Need Any Tutor On Agriculture Basically On Planting Of Crop / A Lawyer's Perspective On Agriculture And Why Youths Need To Embrace Farming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Account2Many: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Skynet45:

Are u mad are u praying for food scarcity you fool. God go punish u
you just have to ignore because if you follow their stupidity then you go curse tire.
I really hate that helinues guy you just quoted but I learn to overlook somethings

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Osinbajo and Buhari are failures

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by FarahAideed: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
harmony940:
We have not seen anything yet oo,the bitter truth is that the Fulani Jihadist are killing farmers everywhere,my crops was my yam farm,was uprooted and given to their cows to eat...Not all Fulanis are bad or evil,but most of them are nothing but vampires that sucks the blood of the innocent Farmers....

My Guy all of them have the same end goal and agenda in mind ..don't let them play you

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Evercurious(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
harmony940:
We have not seen anything yet oo,the bitter truth is that the Fulani Jihadist are killing farmers everywhere,my crops was my yam farm,was uprooted and given to their cows to eat...Not all Fulanis are bad or evil,but most of them are nothing but vampires that sucks the blood of the innocent Farmers....

God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by onward4life(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Food inflation yet no scarcity... undecided

Til death do yu part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Karleb(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
The billions that was pushed to the north?
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by solmus: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Buhari devalued Naira

Closed the borders

Stop forex for importation of food stuff

Removed subsidy on Electricity and Petrol

This are the genesis of inflation and hardship.....

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Story, Story, Story........

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by lexy2014: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Eriggs:
compiled by foolish sets of wailers. una oga jonathan and the other thief don move on with their election losses, but hungry children are still in pains posting fake news daily, dey know u will push it out for dem dey on standby. foolish wailers.
pple mumu sha, dey just read headlines and statt crying.

U seem really really hurt by d article. Why are u hurt? Doesn't d article reflect d situation on ground? What has all u have said about Jonathan got to do with d topic & d article u read? Jonathan still giving u nightmares even after 5years. U say d news is fake. Could u pls help us with d real news?

5 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by DexterousOne(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Aflix:
.......Are you saying there was food scarcity under Jonathan when food was cheap

Buhari supporters are high on cheap drugs.

The guy you quoted is irredeemable
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by toye440: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2020
chipsypop:
Wahala dey oo

Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.

I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.

If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.

Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg
i love this
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Eriggs: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2020
food

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

Some solutions to issue.

repeal the land use act
• focus on increasing mechanized farming
• commodity exchange

That won't work with the seeds we have
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Openbusiness: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2020
LMAO grin, IBB will just be laughing at this generation. What he saw in 1985, we didn't see it in 2015. Despite his many shortcomings, IBB is a hero, because he risked his life to save Nigeria, because if the coup had failed, he would have been executed. But for him dying was not as risky as putting the future of a millions of millions of people in the hands of a disaster Buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Elvinci101: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Eriggs:

where are the moderators?
Dominique, Seun, mynd44, justwise,
rule 2 broken to pieces

Which pieces?

The only thing broken to pieces here is your brain particles.

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by TruthinAction: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2020
The word percentage makes no meaning to the common man. Let's use raw data. A bag of foreign rice was sold for about 9,000 naira in 2015 but now it's over 30,000 naira depending on the state you are buying from. The price increase even within months of Buhari coming in was astronomical. This government is bad luck. Even when he came in 1983 as military head of state, things changed in the negative.

If he is allowed to continue till 2023, it will be disastrous. He should just resign. I am even in doubt if it is the Buhari I know that is still in charge. He looks so different. His voice has changed. He looks over 20 years younger. And he doesn't go for medical check up again. Something is not just adding up.
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by slowice(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2020
This government will go down as the worst in our history. The corruption is on a mad level.

How can you explain spending over 1trillion on agriculture with absolutely nothing to show for it except for the many northerners that ve become overnight billionaires from agriculture (according to them).

But let's keep pretending that all is well

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by tritt(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2020
This Government na something else walahi....
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Mosesnow: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2020
this country don better be say u and ur family Dy alright.. for 9ja as a nation to be stabilize, hmmm I fear when.. my prayers be say even if Dy carry a bag of rice go 200k may I fit afford dam without stress... true true D country fall my hands.. but may we jx do d one we can and leave rest for God..this country don better be say u and ur family Dy alright.. for 9ja as a nation to be stabilize, hmmm I fear when..
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by proclinician: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Eriggs:
compiled by foolish sets of wailers. una oga jonathan and the other thief don move on with their election losses, but hungry children are still in pains posting fake news daily, dey know u will push it out for dem dey on standby. foolish wailers.

Lol sorry , it's too late to cry. You were warned but like they always say, when stupidity is in the front, regrets comes behind. You can't escape these things.

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Oketwin(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2020
Eriggs:
broda get sense na,even if na small 1

3 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Oketwin(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
DennisEche:
IPOB MISCRANTS PEDDLING LIES AGAINST THE GOVT OF PMB, THE GOVT OF PMB HAS INVESTED SO MUCH ON AGRICULTURE BUT BECAUSE OF THE LARGE VOLUME OF INVESTMENT NIGERIANS CAN'T SEE IT. UNDER THIS GOVT THE PRICE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE IS AT IT LOWEST, RICE, BEANS AND OTHER FOOD STUFFS.
A PLATE OF FOOD IN KANO WITH FIVE BIG MEAT IS SOLD FOR 30 NAIRA ONLY. LIA MOHAMMED
i jst wan hug u. Sense nor go kill u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by DrJordan(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

Source: https://nairametrics.com/2020/09/16/despite-billions-on-agriculture-food-inflation-up-by-108-since-2015/

I don't blame our politicians,I blame the stupid electorates that voted them in.

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by AdeniyiA(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2020
urchcoded:
If left to buhari everybody should plant what he or she would eat. Anyway to drift a bit, this is 2020 every country is moving forward we are still bothered about eating to survive. In as much as food is the most important thing to life, there is no way we can upgrade from an impoverished nation to an underdeveloped nation if all we are trying to solve is the problem of starvation.
You're very correct, no meaningful productivity/innovation can emanate from a hungry man. A full/filled belly is a full brain. This alone can be used to assess a visionary government, the state of your citizens economically. Unfortunately we do not have a government in Nigeria but set of power-seeking, visionless, Clueless, inept , self entered and corrupt politicians who only care for themselves and their family alone.

Until all Nigerians stand up to these set of rulers and say enough is enough, no matter how laudable their policies seem to be, they'd end up making Nigerians poorer. We need to take back our country!

2 Likes

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by ultiliberty(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Shame on GMB
Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
DMerciful:
Tells you the so-called agricultural revolution is on paper! Bubu is a monumental failure

sENDING BILLION to gain nothing

APC THE PARTY OF THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE

1 Like

Re: Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture by Firmoceanic(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
Are you trying to be foolish or foolishness don overwhelm you already SMH
Eriggs:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND / Did U Think Agriculture Deserves D 5years Degree Programme????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.