Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Share Your NYSC Romance Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience (13791 Views)

Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2020
I was never involved in any romance during my NYSC days. From the camp in Wannune to PPA in Benue state, it never crossed my mind to flirt, fling or be romantically involved with anyone (female NYSC colleagues or the immediate locals).

What was yours like?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by DaInferno(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2020
sameundecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2020
DaInferno:
sameundecided
Team No Time

1 Like

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Scarrr: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Why u con dey show us ur face, well during mine I wasn't emotionally attached to anyone..sampled some pussy tho cheesy...tip; always go for the ones getting less attention from guys.

cheesy and the craziest part is that those Simps flocking around that one girl(usually the most beautiful) no dey get the phussy laslas ,na fried zone den go dey for 600yearscheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Scarrr:
Why u con dey show us ur face
Reminiscing by using myself as an example. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by lastchild: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2020
you never wanted to flirt or you never had the opportunity?

14 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by raphretle: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2020
My Roomie then brought Sex enhancing Supplements from Home... His target was >40 pussies..

8 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Uncle93(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2020
As i fine reach na one babe wey no be my type come dey chase me up and down.. For Parade ground, she go dey follow me up and down , for Saheed programme follow me up and down , for Mami, she go dey look for me up and down ,, e reach stage wey I block her numb and lie sey my phone get issue ..,na one of my friend I later push to am to dey run her level . Naso stress come reduce for my neck ., Though I was crushing on one fine , tall, brown skin Bakcock babe , she no wan do normal .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Scarrr:
Why u con dey show us ur face, well during mine I wasn't emotionally attached to anyone..sampled some pussy tho cheesy...tip; always go for the ones getting less attention from guys. lipsrsealed

just reminiscing with the only NYSC pix I have.

Yours was fun filled, good experience.
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2020
lastchild:
you never wanted to flirt or you never had the opportunity?

Never wanted to flirt.
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2020
raphretle:
My Roomie then brought Sex enhancing Supplements from Home... His target was >40 pussies..

Mad oh
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:
As i fine reach na one babe wey no be my type come dey chase me up and down.. For Parade ground, she go dey follow me up and down , for Saheed programme follow me up and down , for Mami, she go dey look for me up and down ,, e reach stage wey I block her numb and lie sey my phone get issue ..,na one of my friend I later push to am to dey run her level . Naso stress come reduce for my neck ., Though I was crushing on one fine , tall, brown skin Bakcock babe , she no wan do normal .

Chai and you no reach shine the congo
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Uncle93(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2020
A roommate was also receiving Mouth Action in the male bathroom during Miss nysc show at night

7 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:
A roommate was also receiving Mouth Action in the male bathroom during Miss nysc show at night

mad oh
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Uncle93(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2020
mosdii:

Chai and you no reach shine the congo

Baba I never shine the Congo, the babe wan a choke me , if I shine the Congo, I don marry wife be that o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:

Baba I never shine the Congo, the babe wan a choke me , if I shine the Congo, I don marry wife be that o

Mad oh....Up your game
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by femi4: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2020
None...was busy making money from absentees monthly clearance forms

6 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2020
femi4:
None...was busy making money from absentees monthly clearance forms

Confirm Gee
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by africandictator(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2020
You look like a terrorist... sorry no love or romantic relationships for you until you learn to at least put smiles in your selfies.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Edyice: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Me sharply switch to locals because NYSC babes dey style .. all the ones I approach dey style.....

7 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
africandictator:
You look like a terrorist... sorry no love or romantic relationships for you until you learn to at least put smiles in your selfies.

To hell with your love and romantic relationships.
Learn to impress you with fake smiles because you are MONEY?

spits
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2020

Camp - 2
CDS - 3
PPA - 2
Hood corpers - 4.

That was the count.

15 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
topcatking:

Camp - 2 CDS - 3 PPA - 2 Hood corpers - 4.

That was the count.
Damn, you are a tight gamer who had loads of fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by TPound(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2020
mosdii:
I was never involved in any romance during my NYSC days. From the camp in Wannune to PPA in Benue state, it never crossed my mind to flirt, fling or be romantically involved with anyone (female NYSC colleagues or the immediate locals).

What was yours like?

Should we now fry water?

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by bobokeshington: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
mosdii:

What was yours like?

OP YOU MUST BE A BORING TYPE

1 Like

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by jeph19(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
Still in school, but would'nt want to involve myself in such. i'm CHRISTLIKE.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by Memberclub(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
mosdii:

What was yours like?
You uploaded your picture here?
That's weird bruh
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Memberclub:
You uploaded your picture here? That's weird bruh
Yeah I did.
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by fati2001(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2020
mosdii:

What was yours like?
pple lik you are rare... you try!
just go for the mission and come back with no fuckin dramas and stains.
bravo!

7 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
bobokeshington:

OP YOU MUST BE A BORING TYPE

If not doing anything flirty or romantic is boring to you, I prefer boredom then.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by mosdii(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
jeph19:
Still in school, but would'nt want to involve myself in such.
i'm CHRISTLIKE.

Good for you
Re: Share Your NYSC Romance Experience by fattprince(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2020
I'm still in school. But I'm already upping my game I will lash all I can't lash in school now then. So God help me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.