Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience (1398 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why A Person Faints During Sex and what to do it if it happens / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by josju: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Would like to read true stories from people at the betrayal and disappointments suffered from their ex partners and LESSONS LEARNT. I start.........
My uncle meets a young beautiful girl who obviously told him she's single, they start to date and less than one year after meeting the lady asks for an introduction to be done.
He meets with the lady's family likewise she also met with his family, introduction date was fixed and family members were in attendance myself inclusive. At the venue what was supposed to be a small event was made a elaborate ceremony, the wife's family and friends trooped out in large numbers with so much paparazzi of such occasion, but surprisingly the lady's FATHER wasn't excited a bit about the event and this was so obvious.
Introduction over, after some months uncle tried reaching his fiancée, number not reachable went to the lady's family house only to be told she has travelled to America.
Upon further investigation it was discovered she already had a fiancée abroad and the introduction ceremony was just a coy to deceive the embassy to prove she was already married to the guy before leaving the country.
Anytime I remember this incident it seems like a dream cause I was there and saw how much of fake love this girl was showing to my uncle.
Lesson I learnt is we need to do some little investigation on our partners and also the idea that phones, messages and social media accounts shouldn't be snooped upon once in a while is not a wise thing to do in this age of deceit and lies.
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by EzendiEgo1: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
OK lies
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
I don't keep bad memories.grin

1 Like

Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by SexTin(f): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm, How
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by chiommy123(f): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
question for you op wasn't her kindred involved. If they are not interested again the bride price should be returned. Crazy things happening
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by Alejoc(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is unbelievable..... Her family should be ashamed!
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by donbachi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Matrimonial defection.
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don't keep bad memories.grin

most especially the sad ones wink
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

most especially the sad ones wink
I can't even remember the last time I was sad grin
Re: Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
I can't even remember the last time I was sad grin

abi

(1) (Reply)

. / Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Begs Men To Marry Two or More Imo Women / Vera Sidika Bares Her Curvy Butt In Salacious Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.