Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts (39620 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct Couple And Their 5-Month-Old Baby In Abuja (Photos) / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Franktom247(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=94007256][i]I Have Come to Understand that for a Home to be Successfully,

Money is Good, But it does not Guarantee a Good Home

Beauty and Handsomeness is Wonderful but does not Guarantee a Happy Home

Fantastic Job is Great but it does equate a Fantastic Home..

Having Kids is Great but it does Give a Great Home..

If you Desire a Great Home you both Must be Conciously Connected to God Almighty, the one who Created the Marriage Institution.

If you Desire a Great Home! You Both Must Conciously adhere to the Principles Given by the Creator of the Marriage Institution..

May God Heal our Homes

sir is this the real you a lot of fake prophets have arisen under the guise of your name sir if this is you the podium is ready for you
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Incandescent(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:
And you people believe this story? Are you guys this dumb? A grown able bodied man that's rich and can get any lady he wants will put his dick in a baby's mouth? shocked

I know only the dumb gullible ones will believe this horse shit

Mumu... never ever vouch for anybody. The thing that humans do na only God know

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by cococandy(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by UDUJ(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Incandescent:

Mumu... never ever vouch for anybody. The thing that humans do na only God know

You could not pass your point across without an insult? You see how dumb and silly you look? Slowpoke.

Further mentions will be ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:
grin
All this matter you'd Hardly know who is telling the truth.
Anal sex without her consent I thought once you marry your husband owns your body.

But molesting a baby this is evil, if it's true
dont mind him, he is just like autoimmune antibodies that have lost the ability to discriminate between self and non-self.

See them pretty on the outside but a two horned demon with tail from the Sahara desert on the inside!
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by mamato(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
It serves him right. When una see native fowl like me una go do eyes Front, carry your cross, for better for worse ����

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by wellmax(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nbotee:
WTF? Wat did u expect wen U marry person wey him name na Lascatter.. What is normal about dat name talk more of the person
You did not read the full story

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by April4th(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
ScotMisile:
Celebrity wedding gone wrong. The man is a beast...a sex-beast.

How did you know? Where you there? That’s how you people jump into conclusions without finding out the truth. We were school mates that year in Lag, cool dude but failed to heed to warnings that he’s about to marry an olosho. May God deliver us from these daughters of jezebel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Righteousness89(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Franktom247 post=94017306][quote]

Yeah Brother! This is Righteousness89!

I don't know who those guys are ! Neither do I know what they are up to..
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't believe her story...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by LadyJasper: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ardar:
It's possible.

No day goes by on nairaland without a thread on unaged girls getting raped or molested.

The worst part is that these kids aren't safe from the ones that are meant to protect them the most (family).

Last month I watched a video of a baby being penetrated, you need to see the way that child was shaking and crying. It was truly heartbreaking.

Always check and protect your kids. Don't leave them with any male unsupervised even their fathers.

So you get mind watch that kain video, nawaooooooh.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
kktbm:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/wife-of-popular-nightlife-king-lascatter-accuses-him-of-sexually-molesting-their-5-month-old-baby-just-months-after-their-society-wedding.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFOat1mniKNyp9tn__u29hn8JoWk7h573ITR800/?igshid=12bsqan4de51e
pesin wey him Spirit and Soul dey correct will never do this. It is either Satanic manipulation via Village people or the person is involved somewhere or the Wife is a Mariner. Meanwhile, there is another person that when he is involved in your home things are sure to go down well with you and your family in life and his name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Make peace with him today and invite him to lead you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Franktom247(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]

Please patent that name before it becomes adulterated welcome back again sir

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by maasoap(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:
grin
Anal sex without her consent I thought once you marry your husband owns your body.

Nbotee:
WTF? Wat did u expect wen U marry person wey him name na Lascatter.. What is normal about dat name talk more of the person

The allegation has too much sensations written all over it. I refused to fall for it

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Alwaysachick: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
One more innocent child from a separated home. How do couples suddenly hate each other after the promise at the altar in less than a year

What changed? And who do we blame?

I just feel sorry for that child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
ozento:
pls righteousness 8 should stay clear

Ur papa
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Ndmichaels(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ardar:
It's possible.

No day goes by on nairaland without a thread on unaged girls getting raped or molested.

The worst part is that these kids aren't safe from the ones that are meant to protect them the most (family).

Last month I watched a video of a baby being penetrated, you need to see the way that child was shaking and crying. It was truly heartbreaking.

Always check and protect your kids. Don't leave them with any male unsupervised even their fathers.
Jeez! What’s all these please? How would one not feel secure having a girl child unsupervised, even around her father?
Please you ladies should stop dating/marrying idiots! This is getting outta hand!
Ah ah! sad

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by ogbonnachrys: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't believe this lady at all. Women always seeking for pity votes. The guy might not be a saint either but some of the allegations seem like a frame up. If you accuse him of infidelity, no problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by maasoap(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
post=94016860:

Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned!!

Why would SHE do this to her own innocent daughter all in the name of bringing her estranged husband down? She forgot that internet doesn't forget

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by amdoyin82(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
phlame:
shocked shocked shocked

This story get as e be...

Woman fit do anything to run man down undecided undecided undecided
I SWEAR, WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Ayubaossy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fine but no character

Wastes of Tim

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by ayoolaslim: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Werey ati àsinwin

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by peterantai(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have Come to Understand that for a Home to be Successfully,

Money is Good, But it does not Guarantee a Good Home

Beauty and Handsomeness is Wonderful but does not Guarantee a Happy Home

Fantastic Job is Great but it does equate a Fantastic Home..

Having Kids is Great but it does Give a Great Home..

If you Desire a Great Home you both Must be Conciously Connected to God Almighty, the one who Created the Marriage Institution.

If you Desire a Great Home! You Both Must Conciously adhere to the Principles Given by the Creator of the Marriage Institution..

May God Heal our Homes

When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Alwaysachick: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Benin royalty indeed.

Na thief dey catch thief, they are both gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Roozzaay(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
No one is working tirelessly to bring you down nikka, you already fell yourself by marrying this hoe......

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Obamaofusa: 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
May God forgive me.I listened to this scandal on Nigeria info radio this morning.I think the woman is a gold digger.Jimi Disu read out the response of the husband.They are quarreling over a coy or so..
Only God knows the truth. The case is in the court,according to Jimi Dish who aired it this morning.
Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Xisnin(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ardar:
It's possible.

I hope no one leave their male child(even if you are the mother or related) with you unsupervised.
We can't trust any one these days.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mystic969:
grin

Re: Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts by mannasseh(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is a very strong allegation, but can a father do such to his little child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.