Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend (895 Views)

Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / 250 Romantic Names For Your Loved Ones This Valentine. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by sealworld(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
I have noticed over the years that Pet Names in relationships have a way of determining how sexually involved i can get in a relationship.

I am 39 years old and i was addicted to sex which affected my relationship as i virtually had sex on first date and any girl i got involved with.

I remember having sex with 4 different girls daily for over a week. this might sound awful, i thought i enjoyed every bit of it but i am not proud of it.

I later discovered that it has to do with the mindset, motive and actions even before getting into the relationship. This includes: location of first date, the looks and pet names attributed to the partner i prey on.

Firstly, I made the dates mostly at daytime, i focused on the personality rather than boobs and bums, and i used funny and cute nicknames rather than sexy ones.

Cute names for my girlfriend really changed my sexual ideas and i being to focus on the personality and it has been beautiful.

I have a post with over150 cute names for girlfriends. The names range cute, lovely, a little of romantic and Spanish names.

The Spanish names Bomboncita and Nena are my favourite.

Let me know what you think

copied from reddit

Spanish Romantic Names for Girlfriend

Amada – It translates to “darling.”
Azúcar – It means “sugar.”
Bebé – It means “baby.”
Bombón – Similar in meaning to “sweetie.”
Bonita – A cute pet name for a beautiful girlfriend.
Cariño – It could be translated as “dear” or “darling.”
Chiquita – A cute nickname for a short girlfriend.
Estrella – It means “Star.”
Hermosa – It means “Beautiful.”
Preciosa Mío – It means “my precious.”
Princesa – Your “Princess.”
Querida – It could be translated as “beloved.”

more on: https://www.grabalerts.com/cute-nicknames-for-girlfriends/

French pet names for Girlfriend

Beauté – A nice way to show your love to your beautiful girlfriend.
Ma poupée – It means baby doll.
Ma chérie – For the love of your life.
Ma princesse – It means my princess.
Ma reine – It means queen, a respectful word used to refer to your loved one.
Ma tendre – A cute nickname for a true sweetheart.
Mon amour – It means my love!
Mon bébé – It means “my baby.”
Mon bébé d’amour – A cute French nickname for your sweet baby love.
Mon chou – A cute French nickname for a girlfriend, it means honey.

1 Like

Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ma poupee seems cute to me.

Uyaiincomparabl come and choose the one you like.

1 Like

Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by sealworld(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
Ma poupee seems cute to me.

Uyaiincomparabl come and choose the one you like.

lover boy
Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
sealworld:

lover boy
you know nothing, Jon snow cheesy
Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by inpeace: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
dingbang:
you know nothing, Jon snow cheesy

Names are good
Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
I use Bonita every time with every girl. Before that was Chiquita cool
Re: How i Fought Sex Addiction with ovr 250 Romantic Cute Nicknames For Girlfriend by wealthtrak: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
sealworld:
I have noticed over the years that Pet Names in relationships have a way of determining how sexually involved i can get in a relationship.

I am 39 years old and i was addicted to sex which affected my relationship as i virtually had sex on first date and any girl i got involved with.

I remember having sex with 4 different girls daily for over a week. this might sound awful, i thought i enjoyed every bit of it but i am not proud of it.

I later discovered that it has to do with the mindset, motive and actions even before getting into the relationship. This includes: location of first date, the looks and pet names attributed to the partner i prey on.

Firstly, I made the dates mostly at daytime, i focused on the personality rather than boobs and bums, and i used funny and cute nicknames rather than sexy ones.

Cute names for my girlfriend really changed my sexual ideas and i being to focus on the personality and it has been beautiful.

I have a post with over150 cute names for girlfriends. The names range cute, lovely, a little of romantic and Spanish names.

The Spanish names Bomboncita and Nena are my favourite.

Let me know what you think

copied from reddit

Spanish Romantic Names for Girlfriend

Amada – It translates to “darling.”
Azúcar – It means “sugar.”
Bebé – It means “baby.”
Bombón – Similar in meaning to “sweetie.”
Bonita – A cute pet name for a beautiful girlfriend.
Cariño – It could be translated as “dear” or “darling.”
Chiquita – A cute nickname for a short girlfriend.
Estrella – It means “Star.”
Hermosa – It means “Beautiful.”
Preciosa Mío – It means “my precious.”
Princesa – Your “Princess.”
Querida – It could be translated as “beloved.”

more on: https://www.grabalerts.com/cute-nicknames-for-girlfriends/

French pet names for Girlfriend

Beauté – A nice way to show your love to your beautiful girlfriend.
Ma poupée – It means baby doll.
Ma chérie – For the love of your life.
Ma princesse – It means my princess.
Ma reine – It means queen, a respectful word used to refer to your loved one.
Ma tendre – A cute nickname for a true sweetheart.
Mon amour – It means my love!
Mon bébé – It means “my baby.”
Mon bébé d’amour – A cute French nickname for your sweet baby love.
Mon chou – A cute French nickname for a girlfriend, it means honey.

Ela... Mon amour. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Poultry Farmer For Marriage / Whorè-Ror Stories - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) A REDPILLER THREAD (GUYS ONLY) / Did You Cry When Your Ex left you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.