Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. (1431 Views)

I Asked Chatgpt To Generate 10 Pickup Lines Based On Nigerian Music / Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog / Smart Pickup Lines To Use On Girls (GUYS Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Mohayemi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!.

2. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. Cool

3. Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.

4. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?.

5. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you..

6. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on..

7. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.

8. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

9. I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?

10. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you. grin
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
E no dey work for Nigerian girls.. maybe when you travel abroad..

After using the lines, she'd be like "K"
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
E no dey work for Nigerian girls.. maybe when you travel abroad..

After using the lines, she'd be like "K"
just reading this ur comment sef give me heart ache grin , imagine after telling a girl she is the only cockroach in ur cupboard and she tells you "K" grin. Won't you just push her inside Lagos lagoon.

Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
just reading this ur comment sef give me heart ache grin , imagine after telling a girl she is the only cockroach in ur cupboard and she tells you "K" grin. Won't you just push her inside Lagos lagoon.
Hahaha.. I wouldn't just push her into the lagoon.. I'll tie her up both legs and hand together with a car battery so she sinks properly.. I no wan hear say she later survive am
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Favemmzar200(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Can u please give me your account number

Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
They work. If you don’t believe then tell a female to come up with one so you can laugh at her blank stare.
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Say any of these to a nigerian girl and you will immediately agree on your own/by yourself that it was stupid grin

Forget all this pick up lines, just walk to the girl and gush out whatever comes out. If she accept, ok. If she reject u, burn her and move on.

We use apps over here, you don't need all those silly lines
Mohayemi:
1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!.

2. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. Cool

3. Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend/boyfriend.

4. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?.

5. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you..

6. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you definitely turned me on..

7. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.

8. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

9. I’m lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?

10. Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you. grin
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by CosmicPhoenix: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
reading those lines made me cringe
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by mosdii(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cheesy lines for nice guys in other words Simps.
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by SPOLO(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Outdated and boring. No time for dx yan
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by daniddan1999: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
U try
Re: 10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Members Of Stingy Men Association Are Some Of The Foolish Men On Earth / My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl / I later goes to market(UPDATES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.