Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Predicament Of A Broke Girl Unlike The Rich Or Big Girl Counterpart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predicament Of A Broke Girl Unlike The Rich Or Big Girl Counterpart. (277 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predicament Of A Broke Girl Unlike The Rich Or Big Girl Counterpart. by fineboynl(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
in my experience in this set of girls is so different with the girls from were to do home. I was opportune to live around both areas where you meet all kinds of girls.

if your appearance is cool and look like someone who live comfortably. you will have success with asking broke girls out. it doesn't matter with their fake appearance or are classic they appear to look. a broke girl is a broke girl and some of them have packaging.

70-100 % success rate in asking them out and 50-70% in taking them to bed all depends how well you convince and spend money wisely initally. if you over spend like an owe or a fool, they will tag you as a mugu and collect more and you might never take them to bed. their aim to transfer their problem and billings to you. the funny part is no matter how much you give to them is never enough. they have other guys they are also throwing the same format to.

asking a girl from well to do home is 20-30 % success rate. and taking them to bed is 5-20% Chance. it depends on how well they really like or love you. they hardly pay attention when you are asking them out. and they always get scared if you are to take them out. they need alot of trust and convincement. and one of the reasons they like a very popular person it not about the money. but because of trust issues.

I have some girls studing machine from well to do home. they prefer talking on WhatsApp or calling. they would never agree so easily to follow you out. you have to work your ass out to build trust and your true intentions towards them. and many guys are so impatient to back off easily exspecially me.i am not a patent guy reasons I have low success rate with them. except you mange to meet the spoilted ones and still they will never bill you for anything except the money you spent in talking them out.
Re: Predicament Of A Broke Girl Unlike The Rich Or Big Girl Counterpart. by Albertone(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
fineboynl:
in my experience in this set of girls is so different with the girls from were to do home. I was opportune to live around both areas where you meet all kinds of girls.

if your appearance is cool and look like someone who live comfortably. you will have success with asking broke girls out. it doesn't matter with their fake appearance or are classic they appear to look. a broke girl is a broke girl and some of them have packaging.

70-100 % success rate in asking them out and 50-70% in taking them to bed all depends how well you convince and spend money wisely initally. if you over spend like an owe or a fool, they will tag you as a mugu and collect more and you might never take them to bed. their aim to transfer their problem and billings to you. the funny part is no matter how much you give to them is never enough. they have other guys they are also throwing the same format to.

asking a girl from well to do home is 20-30 % success rate. and taking them to bed is 5-20% Chance. it depends on how well they really like or love you. they hardly pay attention when you are asking them out. and they always get scared if you are to take them out. they need alot of trust and convincement. and one of the reasons they like a very popular person it not about the money. but because of trust issues.

I have some girls studing machine from well to do home. they prefer talking on WhatsApp or calling. they would never agree so easily to follow you out. you have to work your ass out to build trust and your true intentions towards them. and many guys are so impatient to back off easily exspecially me.i am not a patent guy reasons I have low success rate with them. except you mange to meet the spoilted ones and still they will never bill you for anything except the money you spent in talking them out.

The basis of dating a well to do lady is love.They do not need your money.Some of them will shower you with gifts and would not want you to bother yourself spending your money on her.They like all these lovey-dovey stuffs.

But you see the other category of girls ehn.Entitlement mentality is very high.

The big question is:
How will you now Identify a girl from a well to do home??

(1) (Reply)

3 Years In Sodom - The Journey Of My Liberation From Masturbation / Tips For Talking To A Girl For The First Time / #basedonwhat. Nigerian Youths Vows To Continue Struggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.