Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) (43682 Views)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by ElasticStone(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Something is wrong with this guy! Honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Abidob(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
He can do better... what do I even know
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Upon all the money when dem get na just 10k. And he has to make it public. Even me when no get money reach him papa I have given more than that and I didnt go on social media to broadcast it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Iyoocartel(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Just 10k? Wetn 10k Wan do for this present Nigeria?
10k money for two jombo tie of loud everyday.

Leke you no try at all, after all the offering wey ena dey collect every Sunday and tithes na 10k you see give this mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Queenben(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
As a son of a pastor then he should know better

.. Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by TheChameleon: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
K
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Donbazooka: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls how do I reach this woman. I have a seed for her too

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by 4tomandchi: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
It is easier for a Yahoo boy to give you 10,000,000 free than for a man of God to give you 100,000. What an irony...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Yemisi87: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
God bless you pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Taylordedon(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
puss* ass past*r�
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by DESTROTECH(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
What you did was really good by giving out money but you shouldn't have posted it online na.

Am online buying bulk and unit bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, an other e-currencies.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by heendrix(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
You have to make a video cos of 10K? Do we make videos when giving our tithes in your dad's workshop

workshop? Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by EmzyT: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
You have to make a video cos of 10K? Do we make videos when giving our tithes in your dad's workshop

You just cracked me up Bro grin Na Social Media era we dey.. Watin you expect

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nackzy: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Someone his dad wasted Billions of naira to purchase helicopter few months ago is giving out 10k and even have the guts to post it for the world to see.
your thoughts is as good as mine, yesterday and today alone i have spent more than 20k helping people and am not making noise
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
farem:

What have you ever done?
Your Mom is there in the sun selling next to nothing and you are here typing rubbish.
Physician heal thyself!
Its just 10k Mr. Man. Him and his father preach that you give till it hurts. Funny he cant give till it hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by habymi: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
hahahahha laugh wan kee me Next time,when helping d poor hide your camera. E get why

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Bukden16(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Clown..!

Daddy Freeze, I hand over this one to you.

Even though he's still waiting for you to apologise to his father.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by desiredhome: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
In his mind he has done something great, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....after robbing Peter to pay Paul......

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by thonyman: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
It looks like a good deed, giving her back part of what they have deceitfully collected from her as tithe and seed sowing for many years.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by omakay(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Every spirit of 'TraderMoni', be far away from me in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rather than think outside the box, we pray...... That's why we never progress......
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
The money no matter how small means a lot to the woman... It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Yemisi87: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

You also go and put smile on people's face and make the video.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Lamasta(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Something is wrong this this guy! Honestly
How is something wrong with him again Is it a crime to help someone again
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by farem: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Its just 10k Mr. Man. Him and his father preach that you give till it hurts. Fin y he cant give till it hurts

Even if it's 2k, is the woman the only responsibility in his life? Someone he saw by the wayside.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by UDUJ(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by farem: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
When you track the woman and find that she is a mother to one of the guys ranting here on NL, then you will realise how hypocritical human beings can be
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by desiredhome: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
farem:

What have you ever done?
Your Mom is there in the sun selling next to nothing and you are here typing rubbish.
Physician heal thyself!
How do you know his mother is selling? even at that hard work pays better than scamming.......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
I wanted to say "just 10k?" too, but thousands of rich people have passed that street and probably even have bought corn from her and they gave her nothing.

No kind gesture should be regarded as "too small."

God bless the giver

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.