Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) (43681 Views)

Leke Adeboye Gifts Worshippers Free Fuel, Food / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by thonyman: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
desiredhome:
In his mind he has done something great, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....after robbing Peter to pay Paul......
Are you sure it is not giving Peter back part of what has been robbed from him?
That woman appears like a faithful tither.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
If that prayerful corn seller was in BBNaija she’d become a millionaire by the first month. Yet we wonder why these men of goat and the government want to close the show down.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa 4 Ram O. Must U Announce It 4 Everyone To Hear? G.O Pikini? Ah, D Guy Fall My Hand.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Mozino007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
You have to make a video cos of 10K? Do we make videos when giving our tithes in your dad's workshop
Me self confused rightnow
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by cokerman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Very wrong. Why does he have to make a video? Rubbish.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
If me as a Muslim could understand these below verses then the so called Son of a pastor have no reason not to grin.

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

“This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’

For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Matthew 6:1–14

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by desiredhome: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
thonyman:

Are you sure it is not giving Peter back part of what has been robbed from him?
That woman appears like a faithful tither.
No he is just doing eye service..........
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chai......10k you post am.....if na 50k wetin go come happen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by 2cribz: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nonsense. I blew 15k today and i didnt feel it. God of man stingy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by cray91(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
i know some people here will say half bread better than none shit but what this guy did is total nonsense, pastor son for that matter, General Overseer son for that matter

Even me and some of us that are nothing and a nobody sef dey give people money multiples of what this man giving and we never for once thought of posting

radarada

I am a giver myself so nobody should come and quote me here and start saying rubbish

I will never for any reason post my givings to people
sapphiere:
The son of the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Leke Adeboye put a smile on a corn seller's face this morning as he gifts her the sum of N10,000.00 to help boost her corn business after watching her pray over her charcoal pot.

He took to his IG to share the kind gesture made by him.

God bless the giver and the receiver in Jesus name Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KBoAlqvOM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFOyNXenF1v/?igshid=ptp9i39kr48y
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by manunitedbabes: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
;DNice one
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by smile11s(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
ovieigho:

“We”

Be sincere with yourself
Do you pay tithes at the RCCG?
Do you even pay tithe at all?

Tithes payers don’t boast on things like this

What have you gained from paying tithes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good for him
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by yaki84: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Someone his dad wasted Billions of naira to purchase helicopter few months ago is giving out 10k and even have the guts to post it for the world to see.
Maybe na the change wey remain from the money dem take buy the copter.
He just tell the woman, ur sufferings must be upgraded.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by lexy2014: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
VEXT:

If he had given out a huge sum of money,the same you people will scream at the top of your voice, saying he is giving out tithe money to market people...

You can't never satisfy human...

So what justifies him announcing that he gave lady money?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by alasane: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
You have to make a video cos of 10K? Do we make videos when giving our tithes in your dad's workshop
Ps ask that clown
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by mrksquare: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

Hahahahahahahah
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by sureteeboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
ovieigho:

“We”

Be sincere with yourself

The guy has probably never stepped into a Redeemed Church all his life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by God2man2again(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Thanks Sir for this good gesture. Very kind of you Sir. Please continue to do this, I beg you in the name of God Almighty, it is not about showmanship or popularity, left hand must not see right hand. It is by doing the right thing, many are suffering, poverty is killing people. That #10,000 could change her life forever.
Let's encourage this kind of giving in Nigeria, forget about video, people are passing through a lot. Let's help in any way we can.
God bless you Sir.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:

The award for best reply to church business centers is given to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
ovieigho:

“We”

Be sincere with yourself

So, why should the son of a G.O be doing the above?!! Didn't Christ warn against announcing acts of charity??!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by TimeTraveler369: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
less than $25 ?
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by pek(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Religion is the major problem we have in this part of the world. When pastors don't know their Bible or choose to 'mispractice' what is in the Bible, what do you expect the ordinary folks to do? Matthew 6: 1-4

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Stillthebest: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
shocked

His Writings sound like my js2 sister's lol.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Obinkita(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Leke shld be more generous next time, at least 100k for make small sense before camera
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by UDUJ(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
farem:

What have you ever done?
Your Mom is there in the sun selling next to nothing and you are here typing rubbish.
Physician heal thyself!

You must be a lowlife to insult his mum. It shows how local you are. You disgust me. Mentions will be ignored as I don't respond to riffraff's like you.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
farem:

Even if it's 2k, is the woman the only responsibility in his life? Someone he saw by the wayside.

BS. If she was his responsibility like you claim he wont be giving her 10k. Truth is this is all for the gram. His efforts at showing himself to be this generous caring guy fell flat on its face. Only the gullible and naive will be impressed with this. I dont have the kind of money him and his father have but I have done better

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by BCISLTD: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
VEXT:

If he had given out a huge sum of money,the same you people will scream at the top of your voice, saying he is giving out tithe money to market people...

You can't never satisfy human...

The video is just straight out unnecessary...amount regardless.
Re: Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
When his father does his giving,he never uploads anything about it in the net because Christ said don't let your left know what your right is doing.

He did good but he should learn more from Christ and even his dad self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / 21 Churches Destroyed, Burnt In Pakistan Over Blasphemy Under 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.