Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll (76302 Views)

What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by 2cribz: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
My God
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Lamasta(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Her life her businness, President Buhari babe grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Goldenfinger: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Shebi una see wetin i dey talk

If i collect small thousand yuan from this girl now through wechat- courier and alipay.....una go dey say bombing is bad
Just imagine... nor be waste she waste this morning so..
Money way boys for take buy lexus Rx 350

Ogbeni... Chinese get money.....na China work i dey do steadily
.u dey style dey share update 4 us
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Denique(f): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
This money that I'm looking for so??.?? This life ehn...
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Emperor4tune(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr It's not alright
guy na wetin righteousness & slowamir do u for nairaland

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Side effects are loading.......

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Dreyton36: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If i collect small thousand yuan from this girl now through wechat- courier and alipay.....una go dey say bombing is bad

Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

No qualms bruv update go follow asap, their dad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Uzomacharles: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

Who gave them the authority to decide the fate of someone who makes bad decisions? No wrong justifies another wrong.

And you're justifying her
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why will the Image of God Desire to turn herself into a doll?

Why will a Living thing turn herself into a Non-living thing?

Terrible Confusion! That's what it is

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient
And eventually be reserved for perdition and judgement wink

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Kobicove(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Where did a 14 year old girl get that kind of money from? undecided

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by onlyinJESUS: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why will the Image of God Desire to turn herself into a doll?

Why will a Living thing turn herself into a Non-living thing?

Terrible Confusion! That's what it is

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

Image of God, from what Bible did you get the Adam retained the image of God after the fall?
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Pque(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
It's her problem. She said she is an expert in top notch issues, meaning that she is wiser than you. Trying to get the genesis of this her brouhaha, some guys, friends, age mates, neighbours and enemies have insulted her previously ugly looking face, leading to low self esteem for her and then the surgeries upon surgeries to boost her self confidence. Problem solved.

It is true she is a teenager, but when we talk about money, she is your elder, so respect her. If she has a company where she employs you and pay your income, note that you will be hailing her 'Oga'. The fact that she is able to make a wild decision at such a young age shows that she is going places. What were you doing when you were 14yrs other than singing mummy mummy and daddy daddy. You don't even have a clear vision about your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by nairaman66(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
prospero5:
She was already a doll. Maybe she wants to be a dullard this time. Her money, her dullness!

And where did she get such amount of money from?

Overseas, they have access to funds because their system is working. You seem a bit disillusioned using Nigeria as a pointer to query her quest. In the process you sound like the Nigerian police! They always ask dumb questions...
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Drizzy5001(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
All these vagina people sef.

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Incandescent(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Most Asians go under the knife
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by mozona(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
na now she come fine
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hundreds of operation for a 14year old girl...

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Exmilitant(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It's not alright
Our real righteousness89 is worried that someone else is using same moniker, check his signature.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Kaypols(f): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
we don't value what we have in Nigeria.
my neighbor's daughter has big Eye ball. which her mother always use to insult her ,anytime she does something wrong and this Asia girl is trying so hard to have

while iya kafaya calls her own daughter ojuyobo because of this same eyeball

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by prigoz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
She is a leaner, she should have consulted our president who is President Buhari on how he is running Nigeria, and this would have saved her a lot.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by bullabong(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
prospero5:
She was already a doll. Maybe she wants to be a dullard this time. Her money, her dullness!

Rich Chinese men with strange fetishes.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
prospero5:

You sound kinda pained.

None of her life is your business
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Calabar1stSon: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Exodora:

So you are 32
You to gimme money?

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by unitypeace: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
This is why yah00 b^ys are after some innocent souls...

How can you use this kind of money for this rubbish....

WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY

She is still under age she is not guided properly

check out this product

How does it work

Light detection sensor and infrared motion sensor:

The moment you enter the toilet, the inbuilt infrared motion sensor will detect heat from your body and switch off upon exit.

You can order now. Payment on delivery
Gateway for Goods and services

https://www.zzunique.com/product/bowl-toilet-light/

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by achaemeka(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mr slawormir please dont be annoyed, I know
you owe me nothing.But I need your help of
20k to start a business.Pls help me,this will go
a long way.Thanks.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by boscho(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
E be lyk say Toy (Bebi) spirit is disturbing this gal oooh, ow can a young girl be that stupid and where she get that money from dey surprise me.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by salam8528: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by kushme: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
prospero5:

A Simp gave it to her. cheesy

I tell wan Simp say I no dey give females money just like that. The talk no go well with am..

I heard a female proudly telling a guy that, if she doesn't work today, some men will pay her. However, the guy would suffer if he tries to the same..
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by bukatyne(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Am I allowed to ask where her parents are and how she got such amount of money at her disposal?
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by ghettokid1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
emeijeh:
Ewu She goat Ewe Kid Mumu goat
Take am easy with the poor girl biko...
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Jaykrown: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na where 14yrs old little girl wey suppose still dey school get that kinde money from to do surgery?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Whatever rocks her boat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.