Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll (76694 Views)

What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by ruffDiamond: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
what?

no Boobs?

No yansh?

No f*cling WAY!

*Slams the door shut*

I nor dey look face!

I'm arrahia Jo!

i
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by NaijaDonCast(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It's not alright
lol jeez for the first time its not alright
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Omoslim26: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Calabar1stSon:

I'm three times her age and na for only dream I dey see that amount.

If you dream it you can get it just keep the hustle going with a positive mind don't see a hustle as too small wen I tell niggas the kinda stuff I did trying to raise money for my business dem go dey laugh

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by NiCurious: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Women getting plastic surgery try to look more "womanly" (at least in their minds).
A child getting plastic surgery is trying to look like a (toy) child.
What will happen to this child look, as her body grows? Maybe her mind will finally catch up with her age?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by HRMK: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
madness!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Makaveli1166(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Shebi una see wetin i dey talk

If i collect small thousand yuan from this girl now through wechat- courier and alipay.....una go dey say bombing is bad
Just imagine... nor be waste she waste this morning so..
Money way boys for take buy lexus Rx 350

Ogbeni... Chinese get money.....na China work i dey do steadily
bossman reply my dm
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Calabar1stSon: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

If you dream it you can get it just keep the hustle going with a positive mind don't see a hustle as too small wen I tell niggas the kinda stuff I did trying to raise money for my business dem go dey laugh
Thanks
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by nairalandMan: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If i collect small thousand yuan from this girl now through wechat- courier and alipay.....una go dey say bombing is bad

Baba come show me way the na
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by goldmatrix(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
She should do something about those Awolowo cassava stem-legs also..
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by gonkin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Horror film

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Danielfx(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
E nor fit U.... Dey form Slawormir new format...Ode
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by blingxx(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

grin cheesy agba.. My nairaland mentor
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by blackgold7777(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Generalkaycee:
She's ugly
them say person na doll u say she's ugly abeg doll they fine befor?
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by OyinO: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
These things are sponsored by the elite. She's only a paid volunteer. They are perfecting the art and act of changing human appearances and identities for covert purposes. Criminals can then be disguised and identities concealed and sent to execute operations.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by krushdripper(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Weird. Better than living ostentatiously off it though like many wishing nigerians commenting.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by EngrEgghead: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why will the Image of God Desire to turn herself into a doll?

Why will a Living thing turn herself into a Non-living thing?

Terrible Confusion! That's what it is

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient
preach it, bro.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Finnestgreat: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
What's now my bizzz with dis one,next news abeg.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by sammycipher(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jalaw:

This guy wants to be noted. Flooding every thread with this shit. Everybody cannot be NwamaiKpe. Be yourself.
he is also mimicking slawormi all these wannabes sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by sammycipher(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jalaw:

This guy wants to be noted. Flooding every thread with this shit. Everybody cannot be NwamaiKpe. Be yourself.
he is also mimicking slawormi all these wannabes sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Las las na penis go settle d matter
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by enex200: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89 over to you to help us judge this
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Oesophagus99(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
'jst gat me tinkn ' how Woman go spend plenty money buy makeup/ do surgeries all in the name of attracting men to herslf..

*Nna men are indeed vry, very precious*

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by JustcallmeFavou(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
prospero5:
She was already a doll. Maybe she wants to be a dullard this time. Her money, her dullness!

And where did she get such amount of money from?

Maybe....lol����
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by SheyiFCA: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jalaw:

This guy wants to be noted.
Flooding every thread with this shit.
Everybody cannot be NwamaiKpe.
Be yourself.
Probably you are a snob...??
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Generalkaycee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
You never see doll wey fine before ?
blackgold7777:
them say person na doll u say she's ugly abeg doll they fine befor?
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by WoundedLamb: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
This is why yah00 b^ys are after some innocent souls...

How can you use this kind of money for this rubbish....

WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY

There's no justification for Yahoo boys. It's her money, she can do any rubbish she wants with it.
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Brenn594(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chinko gurl with a f**ked up childhood.

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Brenn594(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Ooba!!!!!

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Ayobami7(m): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Seen
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2020
No no you can't use that to justify for shit yahoo boys are doing, at all, na there money, make them better go hustle genuinely

Uzomacharles:
This is why yah00 b^ys are after some innocent souls...

How can you use this kind of money for this rubbish....

WHO BELLEFUL GO HUNGRY
Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by HOEnourable: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2020
My man come show me the way na abeg. make i PM you?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll by Exodora: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
You to gimme money?
Which money am I owning undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest / Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.