Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life (5315 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Sexy South Africa Ass Ride A Bike, You Won't Believe How She End Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Am going straight to the point , met this girl on Facebook , unfortunately we live in same area we arrange and met from that day we started hanging out together most times she has no boyfriend but got two guys that wanted to date her but she refused , I told I don't want relationship stuff also , at a time I got this project I started working on and I hardly had time to see her or go out like before to her she see it as if I was avoiding her

She started calling I assured her once am free I will come by but that Sunday I promised to see her I ran into an old friends we all drink and chatted about life , and I didn't make it later in the week she called me since I know am not yet free I skipped her calls then the person I was working for called me I picked and as we are discussing this girl started disturbing me with call for a whole ten minutes I was on call she was calling , after the call I blocked her number coz I see it as distraction to my work she sent me sms that since I don't take her calls that she will frustrate my work with calls and chat till I see her

In fact I got angered by this and blocked her on all social media and blacked listed her contact

Few days I got calls from unknown person asking me what is the problem with me and my girlfriend and I asked the person who please

She called her name and I told her please ma am not dating her ooh we are just friends , and the person said ok no problem since I said I wasn't dating her then there is nothing she has to ask me again and cut the call

After months I unlock her after a friend pleased with me to do so

Since then she keep threatening me that she will die if I stop talking to her

Or stop seeing her , in fact most time I am with her she will try to force herself on me which I will find a way to escape and same time make her not feel less of a person

Now I had another project am working on the project is giving me sleepless night and this girl can't understand that she is not my girlfriend and I don't love her , but keep insisting that I see her or she will fall sick and die

In fact she smokes now , she has lost extremely weight cost of the last one I stopped seeing her

I have tried to hook her up with another guy no way , she always wants to be around me ,

She said I should keep staying and comforting her till she finds someone she can love

But seriously am just feed up on this

She will tell people that all she wants is for me to be around her but once w are together she will start to throw kiss and hugging me as if am her guy

It makes me mad ,in a recent chat we had few days ago she admitted that she knows that she is forcing herself on me but I should endure till she finds another guy or the feeling dies down or else she might fall sick and die in the process

She is using death to scare everybody , infact everybody keep advising me to pretend
So that she will heal completely ,

I thought i was helping her but seriously I don't feel happy again , I just feel like I will die before her

But her dead threat is too much

Please I know she is not normal upstairs i think this has to do with mental issue than just merely feeling of loving anybody

I am been victimized here and everybody keep telling me to continue ,

Please anybody in anambra nnewi that can help me to get her to any rehabilitation center

Because for me am planning to leave town anytime from Monday just to have happiness in my life back since everybody keep forcing to do something out of my will without considering the effect it is having on me

I have turned to a mini drunker
Just to help me forget stuffs it affects my work it effects me emotionally and mentally

Please insults are welcome , but please advise is much needed

As I am typing this am bleeding in my heart

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa

You sure say person never help you give her love portion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Themaths(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mehn, this one is strong o.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Let her end it so that you will rest.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Lamas2012(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oga you never talk wetin you do
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lamas2012:
Oga you never talk wetin you do

If I did anything do you think I will be here asking for opinions

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Kriss216: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Stay away from Nigerian girls!

7 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by UDUJ(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
I feel you are not telling us the whole story undecided

Your story makes absolutely no sense. You are not dating her or you never dated her and she is having so much influence on your life to the extent it's beginning to affect your work. Are you a man at all? undecided

Your story doesn't add up. When you finally decide to tell the real story then you can get good advice. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
dingbang:
Let her end it so that you will rest.

She even said that she will make sure that she leave a note or something for everybody to know she died be cause she loves me

I have tried to talk sense into her , about future or her family but she keep insisting is either me orshe die
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:

Your story makes absolutely no sense. You are not dating her or you never dated her and she is having so much influence on your life to the extent it's beginning to affect your work. Are you a man at all? undecided

Your story doesn't add up. When you finally decide to tell the real story then you can get good advice. Cheers

Like what that I dumped her or what I can give you her number call her and get any info I want

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by dingbang(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
silento:

She even said that she will make sure that she leave a note or something for everybody to know she died be cause she loves me

I have tried to talk sense into her , about future or her family but she keep insisting is either me orshe die
go to the police and make a formal statement then .. Then go about your normal duties

4 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Agbebakun22: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
This mata tie gele ooo and wrapper oo... That one wan she dey threatened of death na lie, the more u stay close to her the more her emotions will grow for u... Bro that death threat na to tie u down beta run but help her for any psychological treatment... She need a psychologist...

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by BigJoe29: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guy go to the police and get a restraining order, so she can't get close to you again. She is sexually harrassing you.

If she like make she die.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Stay away from Nigerian girls!

Ur mummy na from England abi?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:

Am more confused than u read our last chat

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
dingbang:
go to the police and make a formal statement then .. Then go about your normal duties

Thank u
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
BigJoe29:
Guy go to the police and get a restraining order, so she can't get close to you again. She is sexually harrassing you.

If she like make she die.

Ok
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by OscarJaden(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
let her just end it and rest, after all we too plenty for this country sef

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Report the case quickly now b4 u end up in jail

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by silento(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbebakun22:
This mata tie gele ooo and wrapper oo... That one wan she dey threatened of death na lie, the more u stay close to her the more her emotions will grow for u... Bro that death threat na to tie u down beta run but help her for any psychological treatment... She need a psychologist...

Thanks
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Toseenlove: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
I've been there before and I understand how you feel. Just stay away from her, the feelings she have for you will naturally die slowly. But she will never ever get Over you believe me, most especially If you've had Sex with her. But mind you everything comes with price, before you will see someone who will love you like that again, You go walk pass Kafanchan, Mine was literally affecting my progress and spiritual life, that's why I dumped her. This life get as he be. Besides I don't trust most Nigerian ladies because after we parted ways, She started showing some of her real colours. They hardly stay with one Dvck,They like to hump on different dvcks. My future and peace of mind Is very Important and paramount to me, I can't trade It for anything. I do the thinking and decision making with my brain not my heart......

10 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
silento:

Thank u
welcome bro
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by UDUJ(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
silento:

Like what that I dumped her or what I can give you her number call her and get any info I want

If what you are saying is true then bro you are just too soft. She knows this and is using that to ride on you.

Like people advised report her to the police so its official because from what you described that girl is suicidal and mentally deranged.

I can never allow anything disturb my sanity and peace of mind. So I see your trouble. You are too weak. Start distancing yourself from her. Don't visit her, don't allow her visit you, don't call her and don't pick her calls once you've reported this and made an official complaint at the police station. After that if she still decides to kill herself it's her choice and you would not be accountable.

But I sincerely hope you really are just friends and nothing more because I am surprised the way she got so close to you to the extent of threatening to take her life if you leave her. Goodluck bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by goodmorning40: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Waow am hearing something different
A naija man not grabbing sex opportunities thrown at him, I thought to read you bleeped nonsense out of her like an average naija man would

I like your discipline but you are too considerate to your own detriment. You made yourself available to her you can as well unmake it
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by BeSpect(f): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Yobii(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sigh
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Toseenlove: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
goodmorning40:
Waow am hearing something different
A naija man not grabbing sex opportunities thrown at him

Obviously you are still a Kid and a potential CHIEF SIMP A sex starved cave oraguntan. You never sabi life.....

8 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Are you tellin' us the truth & nothin' but the truth?
Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by goodmorning40: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toseenlove:

Obviously you are still a Kid and a potential CHIEF SIMP A sex starved cave oraguntan.....
One of them spotted

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by Uncle93(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:

See this cow, because it does not make sense to you means hes lying ? Why must there always he an idiot in the midst of people .. Haha

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Help This Girl Before She End Her Life by UDUJ(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:

See this cow, because it does not make sense to you means hes lying ? Why must there always he an idiot in the midst of people .. Haha

Why the insult angry

You did not see my other post above angry

No make me vex this night o cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like My New Beards / Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.