Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes (22578 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Pls vote and go home
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by hohafrank(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
In the next few days Oshiomole will be hiding God's know where in shame.I just pity him.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Maobichek:
. This na real battle oh! A friend in Benin City promised to brief me about all the activities in Benin City tomorrow as regards to the election, God bless Edo state with genuine and committed man oh.
election will be devoid of violence. Forget wetin una dey hear. The only thing that can incite violence is if anyone makes any attempt to snatch ballot boxes cos it won't be funny bro. Not even the police would be able to rescue them.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DoubleEngine007: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2020
APC are ringing the election with Inec.. Make PDP forget jean trouser or jean polo jare.. Na who inec declared winner be winner. Court will back it up after everything. That's what's up.. Risk your life at your own .......
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Bluntemperor: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2020
chatinent:
Human's government has failed. It cannot answer man's greatest problems.

True saying,bro.
What Wike is doing in Rivers as a Godfather is worse and here in Edo,trying to be Saint.Just Negodu!
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Goke7: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2020
jaguda politician, na everything be fight grin
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by MoxxxxO123(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
some brainwashed persons is the reason why the country today is in a sorry state,it cannot be allowed to repeat , history will be made tomorrow in the election. It's shocking to Know majority of Nigerians preferred to be marginalized and suffer sad
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by harmony940(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
The bitter truth is that human government has failed to creat an end to mans problem,only God can do that
Daniel 2:44.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DragonFire433: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Yakubu113:
Is not a matter of Edo no be lagos the issue should be what have obaseki done in his first four years in office

Obaseki has done a lot.

But Edo people needs to stand their ground and show these useless godfathers that Edo nor be Lagos.

That is the point of this whole election. One man in Lagos want to dominate the entire political landscape because of his selfish ambitions.

Edo nor be Lagos. Tomorrow Tinubu go understand.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
APC are ringing the election with Inec.. Make PDP forget jean trouser or jean polo jare.. Na who inec declared winner be winner. Court will back it up after everything. That's what's up.. Risk your life at your own .......
why did inec and police not declare buhari winner last year after the presidential elections in spite of their federal might and atiku defeated him? Why not inec decide the fate of apc candidates who also contested for the same edo Senatorial elections with pdp having 2 and apc 1? What were the inec and police watching when pdp dominated edo state federal law makers in abuja? Some people just like being emotional. Emotions don't win elections sir.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DragonFire433: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bluntemperor:

True saying,bro.
What Wike is doing in Rivers as a Godfather is worse and here in Edo,trying to be Saint.Just Negodu!

Wike is godfather to nobody except for the fact that he is the leader of the party.

After his tenure, he would expire just like odili and Ameachi are expired.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by LEOSZ(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin Edo go hot

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DragonFire433: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
hohafrank:
In the next few days Oshiomole will be hiding God's know where in shame.I just pity him.

He would run to Cape Verde with his Snow White wife and drink sniper there.

Tinubu go hang himself.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by ayomide1titus(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wike na real niggar..
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Willowx48: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Wike the wicked

Your boyfriend must be a real niggarrr

Just tell me the name of the hair style you want to put on this month and the amount

I will credit you

0009292219. Access bank
God bless you in advance bro..
Hasn't been easy for me, abeg
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by jaggabban: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Chai Nigerians don suffer. Make dem go fight while ur children dey shop for Dubai.
I no blame u.

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DoubleEngine007: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
why did inec and police not declare buhari winner last year after the presidential elections in spite of their federal might and atiku defeated him? Why not inec decide the fate of apc candidates who also contested for the same edo Senatorial elections with pdp having 2 and apc 1? What were the inec and police watching when pdp dominated edo state federal law makers in abuja? Some people just like being emotional. Emotions don't win elections sir.
Oga you are the one being emotional here. To the extend of you not being able to type correctly anymore. Stop making noise my friend. If they want to use inec or even police to ring it,you can do nothing ,I mean absolutely nothing about it. Seems you've been sleeping since the increase of fuel price and electricity bills. Na to talk online una sabi.No worries, tomorrow is here already.. Let's see how it goes... You think we are practicing democracy right? You never sabi government wen dey rule una... This one thought I am APC member or PDP member grin

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Bigfish121(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Am from Edo and I have my voters card.i am not voting anybody.politicians are all the same.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by autonomous22: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
godwinkessi:
That’s the only way! But sometimes I wonder how people could be so shameless enough to be supporting APC. I see every APC supporter as a shameless and visionless fellow.

Like seriously..... It's like their Brains have d same level of measurement....

It's very easy to identify them.. Very clueless set of ppl..
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Oga you are the one being emotional here. To the extend of you not being able to type correctly anymore. Stop making noise my friend. If they want to use inec or even police to ring it,you can do nothing ,I mean absolutely nothing about it. Seems you've been sleeping since the increase of fuel price and electricity bills. Na to talk online una sabi.No worries, tomorrow is here already.. Let's see how it goes... You think we are practicing democracy right? You never sabi government wen dey rule una... This one thought I am APC member or PDP member grin
you said im not able to type correctly right ? Which of my sentences or words did I type wrongly, can you pls tell me? Was it where I said pdp defeated buhari in the presidential election in edo state last year? Or that edo has 2 pdp senators while apc has one? Or that the majority of federal House of reps members in edo edo federal constituencies are mainly pdp?

Point of correction, its called 'rig' and not RING.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Kemimarch16(f): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Wike the wicked

Just tell me the name of the hair style you want to put on this month and the amount

I will credit you
You are a real niggar lol,I want this hair it is 25k my account 0707397898 access bank
Kemimarch16:
You are a real niggar lol,I want this hair it is 25k my account 0707397898 access bank
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Wike the wicked

I will credit you

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DoubleEngine007: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you said im not able to type correctly right ? Which of my sentences or words did I type wrongly, can you pls tell me? Was it where I said pdp defeated buhari in the presidential election in edo state last year? Or that edo has 2 pdp senators while apc has one? Or that the majority of federal House of reps members in edo edo federal constituencies are mainly pdp?

Point of correction, its called 'rig' and not RING.
Learn the use of Capital letters . And thanks for the correction, it was actually from my keypad (auto correct wahala cheesy) .. Instead of explaining things (politics) you know nothing about ,bro I'll just advice you to focus on making your english better. Enjoy the rest of your day..
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by manikspears: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
ebukajay184:
Edo 2020: Everyone Wear Your Jeans Trouser, Protect Your Votes (Video)

Ahead of the forthcoming Edo gubernatorial election, Governor Nyesom Wike asked Edo people to be ready to guard their votes on the day of the election.

In a video captured by IgbereTV, Governor Wike is seen asking the people of Edo to put on their jeans trouser and get ready to protect and follow their votes, until the result is announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWEx1mU7Pl4

Stupid talk,will you and your children be there to defend the vote with us?so should kill eachother to make politicians rich, stupid man.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I wonder why all these politicians need us to defend votes when elections come then forget us after elections. Hmmmmm
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Theoarhics: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
The guy came into Benin last night...around 7.30pm
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Learn the use of Capital letters . And thanks for the correction, it was actually from my keypad (auto correct wahala cheesy) .. Instead of explaining things (politics) you know nothing about ,bro I'll just advice you to focus on making your english better. Enjoy the rest of your day..
lol. Am I writing an exam that I'd now be focusing on the use of capital letters and punctuations? You're so funny. I may not know pplitics as much as you do but one thing is certain, Obaseki is winning this election and I'd come back here to affirm this on Sunday. My English is super. Show it to any grammarian for vetting. Another point of correction here...
It's advise(verb) and NOT advice ( noun). You applied it wrongly. I'm sure you wouldn't also blame your keyboard for this blunder because we all use one wink Cheers anyway.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DoubleEngine007: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. Am I writing an exam that I'd now be focusing on the use of capital letters and punctuations? You're so funny. I may not know pplitics as much as you do but one thing is certain, Obaseki is winning this election and I'd come back here to affirm this on Sunday. Cheers
If you ask me . I want him to Win too, because he is a better option (thief) when compared to the other thief. But will they allow the vote of the people count? Won't they declear it inconclusive like we have been seeing before? Let's see what happens tomorrow.. Me join dey monitor d election as things dey unfold . Make una no fight tomorrow ooo , I beg una ..
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by aremso(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
yes, he has and that's his opinion, which is different from ours. He can only validate his lies with their votes and that of their family members not ours. My wife is from umagbae, she's esan and has travelled home since yesterday to vote based on her conscience. She called me this morning that people are watching with Eagle eye who would make a mistake by voting apc, to tell you the election is over already

stories to the gods, let see the final result before all this una brohaha
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by aremso(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. Am I writing an exam that I'd now be focusing on the use of capital letters and punctuations? You're so funny. I may not know pplitics as much as you do but one thing is certain, Obaseki is winning this election and I'd come back here to affirm this on Sunday. My English is super. Show it to any grammarian for vetting. Another point of correction here...
It's advise(verb) and NOT advice ( noun). You applied it wrongly. I'm sure you wouldn't also blame your keyboard for this blunder because we all use one wink Cheers anyway.

And if he looses and you go into hiding honestly i will declare you wanted pls book mark here
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by samwillyco1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lorechino:
OK

Likes for Obaseke

Shares for Ize-iyamu

Your likes for Atiku and Buhari where is it, ask Edolites to use their pvc to like or share. 99.9% of people online are not from Edo and will not vote tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
aremso:

And if he looses and you go into hiding honestly i will declare you wanted pls book mark here
im going nowhere bro cos I'm not a coward. It's more than certain that obaseki would win. Please don't hesitate to book me
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by obohose(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Election don turn war.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.