Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,701 members, 7,823,978 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes (22589 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by drdan777(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Can we still reaffirm our Choice?
LIKE (for godfatherism, P.O.I) or SHARE (for the choice of the Masses, G.G.O)
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Mejemeje0404: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2020
As the people file out tomorrow to elect their Governor for another four years,there is no doubt that the political parties have done their best to canvass for votes.The sovereignty to choose wisely belong to the people and nobody should allow to take that sovereignty away from them under any guise.Therefore, I urge the Electorates to conduct themselves peacefully.INEC should
be an unbias umpire, respect and protect the decisions of the people through ballots while Police and other security agents should be civil, professional and play according to the rules of their engagement.In the final analysis, our nascent democracy, rule of law and participative governance will be entrenched. Congratulations in advance to the People of Edo State.

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by seguno2: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Tonyspecial:
It's gonna be the most peaceful election ever

Why do you say that?
What works are you doing for this to come to pass

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by joshjc(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Vote and go home, tell wike and other politicians to bring their children to defend their vote
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by seguno2: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2020
oyeb15:
People should protect Obaseki cluelesness abi?

In a sane clime , Wike ought to be burnt for taking the people of Edo for a fool.

Someone that has spent 4years fighting and stocking his purse with state funds and stewpid Wike is now urging d hungry Edolites to protect d votes of robust overfed Obaseki.

So what should be the fate of Tinubu, who was harassing Edo people on his TVC, to vote his fellow thief Ize-Iyamu by force by force
Should Tinubu be roasted like suya or butchered like Samuel Doe of Liberia? How do you want him dealt with?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Didi2d(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Mumu man! My advice is vote and go home. Their children should come and protect the vote since na them go enjoy when dem papa become Governor
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by ledaman: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2020
gbaskiboy:
Let us settle it here
LIKE FOR OBASEKI SHARE FOR IZE IYAMU
don't worry una eyes go soon clear!
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by usmanbaba(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2020
godwinkessi:
That’s the only way! But sometimes I wonder how people could be so shameless enough to be supporting APC. I see every APC supporter as a shameless and visionless fellow.
Obaseki is the new saint in town?
Your mumu never do u? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Littlefingerjp: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
okeyumez:
Only gullible Nigerians die for politicians
Wike is a hypocrite.To some people, he is an action man
To me, he is just a noise maker hiding under immunity to talk rubbish.
Strip off his immunity and see him talk less.
Wike should send his children and relations to protect the votes.
Useless and satanic leaders
Nigerians get problem oo,,What is the bad thing Wike said now that made yu call him an hypocrite...You better go and ask your parents whether they exchanged your brain for meat. Big FOOL

1 Like

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by LegacyB: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Nazgul:
Let's settle this election here

Like for obaseki

Share for ize-iyamu
na so una settle Atifku own here. Continue.......
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by annyz: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Hope the children of Obaseki & his subordinates will wear jeans tomorrow and protect their votes as advised
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Yinkus009: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
It shall be a peaceful election by the grace of God. Good morning to you all. we also have launched Logisfy to connect social media vendors to markets across Nigeria using our flight system. We pick up in Lagos and take to the airport and deliver at the door of your customer in Abuja. Get same-day interstate deliveries for #1000 only! Offer valid for a limited time. Visit http://www.logisfy.ng for more info
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Maobichek: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
yes, he has and that's his opinion, which is different from ours. He can only validate his lies with their votes and that of their his family members not ours. My wife is from umagbae, she's esan and has travelled home since yesterday to vote based on her conscience. She called me this morning that people are watching with Eagle eye who would make a mistake bt voting apc, to tell you the election is over already
. This na real battle oh! A friend in Benin City promised to brief me about all the activities in Benin City tomorrow as regards to the election, God bless Edo state with genuine and committed man oh.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by UDUJ(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2020
ProudBoy:
Ize-Iyamu will win Obaseki. Not talking from a partisan angle but from what I have seen as a journalist deployed to Edo a week ago, Obaseki is a goner. There are so many forces fighting him. He seriously cannot survive the onslaught coming his way.

Hmmmmmmm, are you serious?

Well even if he loses on Saturday, he fought a good fight. Too many opponents coupled with the federal might all against him. It will be known he went down fighting ( like we Edos are known for ). He has my utmost respect in that aspect.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Yakubu113: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Is not a matter of Edo no be lagos the issue should be what have obaseki done in his first four years in office
Eriokanmi:
Before nko. Tomorrow is the D' day to prove we're not lagos or anywhere else where black would suddenly be transformed into blue and a thief would be branded saint and people would be following them like mumu.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Edo for PDP.

APC is gradually losing ground
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by desiredhome: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2020
okuta007:

so make dem no wear jeans protect their votes because make dem dey fear death abi ?

if they elect a bad a government- they will die a thousand times before the 4 years first term of that bad government is complete and they will die a million times before that 8 years runs out

Goodluck said his election or ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian

I hope we all are witnesses to the bloodletting going unabated because GEJ refused to stop evil from entering the land - what he wanted to avoid is now upon us 100 fold and more

THE MODERATOR THAT BANNED ME FOR ONE DAY and DELETED MY POST, I HAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR YOU - your power ends only on nairaland - you are not God and if you like delete my account- Just because i wrote a comment about APC that Edo youths are very aware of how to use social media to report any form of rigging, I didn't insult anyone, i didn’t even mention the name of any politician, you banned me - LATER YOU ALL WILL BE COMPLAINING THAT BUHARI is using anti hate speech to stifle the opposition when you do worse here on nairaland just because someone says something against your political party’s interest

GO AHEAD AND BAN ME FOREVER - just like you banned OGBONTI until September 23 so he can not say anything here against APC until September 19 election is Over - I don’t get payed commenting on nairaland

whatever i say here is for the good of Nigeria which is the place you live that is almost no longer fit or safe for human existence due to bad leadership

I live in America and I will never live in Nigeria again until I go meet my creator so if you guys are so uncomfortable with the truth here on nairaland, then so be it and I pray you live in ignorance forever - go ahead and ban me forever - if you don’t ban me, it is your shame!!!! NANSENSE, RABBISH!!!!
From your comment it's obvious you are ignorant with hatefulness, that is what is destroying this country, be it Jonathan or not.... you can't give what you don't have
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Adakintroy: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Lol. You have to feel sorry for ishomole, he is making his last stand in desperation.

He has lost the national chair, now he is about to loose state grip. All in a space if one hear.

If he loose Edo, that's is the end of his political career.

No regards at federal, non at state. End. You can see why he is so desperate, why it's a do or die for him and his a.p.c.

My own is I Jonathan told you you will regret and you are regretting

Next is ameachi.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by adekolaelect(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
seguno2:
Good advice to prevent Edo people from being in the bullion vans slavery empire of Bourdillon
But to be in Grave simply bcs of you yeye politicians?

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by brexit: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Many politicians know that they did not win their elections, that is why the employer is on protecting your votes

My annoyance is that the touts and thugs of yesterday's are now parading themselves as politicians hence there is no development at every stage of our public life

If we fail to correct this incident, we will remain underdeveloped till Christ comes
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by brexit: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2020
Many politicians know that they did not win their elections, that is why the emphasis is on protecting your votes

My annoyance is that the touts and thugs of yesterday's are now parading themselves as politicians hence there is no development at every stage of our public life

If we fail to correct this incident, we will remain underdeveloped till Christ comes
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by LordOfTheGame: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2020
kannme:

Slay Queen Overpowers And Tries To Rape A Man In Public -watch Video

https://www.nairaland.com/852115628/slay-queen-overpowers-tries-rape#790953408

Lols.... funny
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
one man one vote.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2020
godwinkessi:
That’s the only way! But sometimes I wonder how people could be so shameless enough to be supporting APC. I see every APC supporter as a shameless and visionless fellow.

same way I see you as a kid with no knowledge of how PDP ruin this country
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by rolams(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Kemimarch16:
tommorow election will be tough,what I know is that Edo no be Lagos

You get sense die!
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by bash8936: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
godwinkessi:

Lol!
And you see a pdp member as a visionary.
The pdp Governor in your state, what has he done differently?
U are the madman in this case because last time I check no politician in Nigeria care about their party only their pocket. So u better receive sense madman.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by donprinyo(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
rummmy:
it will not favor the north so forget about it in Nigeria for now.
Lies
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DragonFire433: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
chatinent:
Human's government has failed. It cannot answer man's greatest problems.

So should we turn to animals and plants to govern us. ?

Because man has rejected the rule of God.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Yakubu113:
Is not a matter of Edo no be lagos the issue should be what have obaseki done in his first four years in office
our eyes can see what outsiders aren't seeing
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by DragonFire433: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Ehinmen3:

same way I see you as a kid with no knowledge of how PDP ruin this country

And most of the PDP fellows you claimed ruined the country are now in APC.

So what is the point of supporting APC.

Abeg Talk another thing jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / APC Primary Election: ‘I Will Not Withdraw’ - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.