Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes (22588 Views)

Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation / 'Godfatherism Must End’ — Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Speaks On Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Lorechino(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
samwillyco1:

Your likes for Atiku and Buhari where is it, ask Edolites to use their pvc to like or share. 99.9% of people online are not from Edo and will not vote tomorrow

Solidarity is still Bae

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by themanderon: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Its certain that many people will die for these devils called politicians tomorrow with the way they are going about this election.
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Amah70: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
ebukajay184:
Edo 2020: Everyone Wear Your Jeans Trouser, Protect Your Votes (Video)

Ahead of the forthcoming Edo gubernatorial election, Governor Nyesom Wike asked Edo people to be ready to guard their votes on the day of the election.

In a video captured by IgbereTV, Governor Wike is seen asking the people of Edo to put on their jeans trouser and get ready to protect and follow their votes, until the result is announced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWEx1mU7Pl4

In all of SS, no APC govt. in the SE, no APC govt except Imo we all know how.

So why is APC desperate over Edo state?
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Eriokanmi: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
aremso:

And if he looses and you go into hiding honestly i will declare you wanted pls book mark here
How far beos? I've not run away ooh. Hope you're seeing what we're seeing here lool
Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by Tonyspecial(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2020
seguno2:

Why do you say that? What works are you doing for this to come to pass
I told you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Edo Election: Everyone Wear Your Jean Trousers, Protect Your Votes by seguno2: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Tonyspecial:
I told you

Congrats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Attends Juma’at Prayer, Inspects APC Campaign Secretariat / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.