Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Need Advice Urgently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Advice Urgently (218 Views)

Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice Urgently by olurili(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help concerning one problem am facing right now,I stay and hustle in lagos, but to be sincere I have no personal place of my own,I sleep at where am working, so I manage to raise 115k,from my hustle, the problem now is,things don't go normal for where I hustle like b4,so the advice I need from you great people is,should I relocate back to my hometown Oyo,or I should rent house in Lagos and keep struggling, pls I really need your advice thanks in advance
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Mandave0921(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
You can go back, get a digital skill and work as a freelance Graphics designer on Upwork or Fiverr.
I have a free online Graphics design class about to kick off next week. You could join the class. I will teach you(and others already in the class) how to design fliers, posters and make animated videos.
Click the link below and join the class, after that I give you an offer to set up a profile on either Upwork, Fiverr or both as a freelancer and work using your phone for people who would pay the least amount of $10 for daily jobs.
https:///GWblAfjs2BGB55jn6i65n3
That is the link
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Yemi4love: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2020
olurili:
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help concerning one problem am facing right now,I stay and hustle in lagos, but to be sincere I have no personal place of my own,I sleep at where am working, so I manage to raise 115k,from my hustle, the problem now is,things don't go normal for where I hustle like b4,so the advice I need from you great people is,should I relocate back to my hometown Oyo,or I should rent house in Lagos and keep struggling, pls I really need your advice thanks in advance
try and rent a room in Lagos that's not more than half your savings, or if you have/know someone at your working place that you can share the room with to lesser the cost. Going back to Oyo should be the last thing on your mind. What brought you to Lagos in the first place should be a motivator for you to not relent on your hustle and start nursing the urge to go back home without achieving your goals. There's absolutely nothing in Oyo, not even Ibadan not to talk of that village with zero establishment.

(1) (Reply)

Master SQL Online: 19th -23rd October 2020 / Pay Attention To Keyword Indexing In CV Writing / Have You Experience it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.