Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) (866 Views)

A Student Of BSU Committed Suicide (graphics Picture) / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Dagger111(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
At about 171530A Sep 20, a sldr from 27 TF Bde identified as LCpl Victor Ojeamiran committed suicide at his duty post at HQ 27 TF Bde Buni Gari in Gujba LGA of Yobe State. Info obtained revealed that the deceased soldier shot himself with his personal weapon on the head which resulted to his death. Additionally, info gathered revealed that the late soldier left behind a suicidal note addressed to his wife. His remains was evacuated for further action while investigation has commenced on the circumstances that led to the incident . Pictures attached.

Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Chachess6: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Too bad!
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by gangstarmonk(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
A fallen hero!

Who knew what he was passing through?
I feel sorry for a lot of our gallant force men/women.

Their agony is just too much.

I pray for God's intervention on their lives, may His unending blessings, grace, protection be upon them.
They go through a lot of stress and trauma. I have friends and relatives in different ranks and wings of the Armed Nigerian Forces, I know it's gonna be alright someday.

Even though a lot of them are ruthless and seize every opportunity to unleash mayhem on defenceless civilians, I still wish them well.

E sure for us all.
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Taywon: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Depression everywhere... Chai

Make una dey mind una business diz days oo.. To avoid transfer of aggression

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by robinso01(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Suicide is not an option.
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by gasparpisciotta: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
PTSD

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by goodmorning40: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Guy don tire

With the salary of lc na serious management
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Acjohn(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Some these guys are very frustrated by the way everything are in those region.
True frustration is when you are willing to put in your best in something and your superiors are setting up policies that are clogs and they still blame you for the failures, coupled with the fact that if you are having a Christian name they will prefer you rot in the North east.
I just pity them. That work is not worth doing, only Hausa ppl enjoy it

1 Like

Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by lordm(m): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
May God save us from depression
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by NaijaCover(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by onome2013: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Very rare case that required thorough investigation to the root cause of the unfortunate, painful loss ,of a soldier who dedicated his time to the country. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by OVB123: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's depression that made him to commit suicide.
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
It's not alright
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by OTayobami(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
2 scenarios, SUICIDE OR MURDERED
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by OkuFaba(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
I smell murder cover up

Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by yanabasee1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is terrible and I am not happy with the situation of things in this country.....

We're very quick to mimic the whites where there'll be money to loot and will never follow their steps where there's nothing to share....

Having a military welfare and an enabling environment and barracks and insurance and good pay for all ranking officers should be a priority....

But no, the govt will employ them and leave them to be killed by pampered terrorists.....
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by 2Ways(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
too bad
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by 2Ways(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
so bad
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by TheSERAPH: 12:01am On Sep 18, 2020

Demons are behind every suicide thought or

attempt. It is a great sin agaisnt GOD and your

soul. Like Nigerians would say "suicide is never

an option". But wait, I hope this isn't a murder

case painted like a suicide mission

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Cashio(m): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Too bad...Rip man
Re: A Soldier In Northeast Committed Suicide (graphics Please) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Does that Sep 20 mean September 20? It happened next Sunday?

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Sad Young Man Drink Snipper After His 7th Girlfriend Broke Up With Him / I Had Sex With A Ghost ........…. / How To Avoid Getting Kidnapped On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.