Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room (1313 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video / Bbnaija 2020: Ozo Kisses Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room by spunky425(m): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2020

Big Brother Naija Season 5 housemate, Ozo couldn’t hide his excitement after Nengi chose he and Vee to be her visitors in the head of house room that he showered her with hugs and kisses.

During Nengi’s diary session, Biggi had allowed Nengi to pick two people for visiting in the HOH room and without hesitation, she picked Ozo and Vee.

She then went to the general room where Ozo was, told him to follow her, he obediently followed even though he wasn’t supposed to enter the HOH room, especially as he’s on two strikes.

Neo tried to stop him though, but Nengi then explained Biggie had allowed her to pick visitors, on entering the room, Ozo hugged Nengi tightly and gave her a couple of kisses on her neck.

Nengi who was trying to withstand him then pushed Ozo away and said “my friend.. let’s go, I’ll change it for you now” to a rather unsatisfied Ozo. See video;

Watch Video;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/09/video-moment-excited-ozo-hugs-and-kisses-nengi-in-the-head-of-house-room/
Re: Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room by solmus: 1:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Puppy love
Re: Video: Moment Excited Ozo Hugs And Kisses Nengi In The Head Of House Room by femi4: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Nengi: Biggie said you can visit me now

Ozo: I can visit you, but I cannot pass the night here?

Try am now, you are joking with 3rd strike

(1) (Reply)

Check out this real-human cake / Tupac Shakur Is The Most Overrated Rapper In History / Genevieve Nnaji Deletes All IG Posts After Unusual Silence On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.