Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo (727 Views)

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground / How Influential Are The Ijaws Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo by Paramount01(m): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2020
People in Edo how influential is captain Hosa in Edo politics
Re: How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo by chukwuibuipob: 4:37am On Sep 18, 2020
cool He is a nice/ good man dat desire the well-being/prosperity of his pipu.Opeeation /Mission now is to remove the pain, MISFORTUNE, catastrophic, HOPELESS Obaseki outta government House. ISE IYANU is our incoming Governor coolwink.
Re: How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo by Mcreloaded(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2020
A question was as about Hoda and how influential he is in Edo politics and the guy above me was mentioning Obaseki.

Thank God only very few people will hug transformer or take snipper since majority is with Obaseki and Philip Shuaibu 4+4 come Saturday.
Re: How Influential His Captain Hosa Okunbo by Aladdin1(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2020
To know how influencial he is;check how governor obaseki has been obsessed with chanting captain hosa's name for everything that happens in edo state.

(1) (Reply)

See What Tinubu Was Caught Doing Today After Losing Edo / Nigerian Army Arrest Soldier Who Recorded Video Begging His Colleagues Not To Sh / #endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.