Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation (51131 Views)

Panic In Asorock As Niger Delta Republic Call For Separation Of Nigeria (Video) / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by obontami: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
northvietnam:
we all know where the marriage was headed from day 1.... she has banked enough bank notes and she’s tired of taking old man’s Dickson and she has also met the high and mighty through FFK.. now this is her time to render full Olosho servoces to the high and mighty politicians she met through FFK.

GEJ will be her first client

Even though you sound bitter. I think I agree with some of your points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by basybasy: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
A hooker can never be loyal, it is always in their blood, from generation to generation, they see marriage and relationship as poverty alleviation and business ventures, she will move to another highest bidder, we are awaiting her next customer, nothing can keep them in a place, they must LovePeddler around, see besty obaseki charging her husband for campaign, tonto dike is another, they are always like their kin's traffic gala sellers, it is congenital, trying to domesticate a mountain lion is suicidal marry them at your own peril, a mother of four making an obscene scene, sensible person don't marry a hooker, they strip you of your money then vanish into the tin air when your money is gone
Thank God that she gives him four children. Ffk is an idiot trying to cage a flying bird. A slay girl cant stay with one man. Ffk no get a simple sense, only gragra.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Miracle1991: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
PDP " money go woman go." Nkem owo sing that song.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Ikinternational: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
OPPPS:
Over to IPoB terrorist.

Aburo nkita na ala mama yi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by GermanPoison(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
after he will say his not PDP
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by sharpwriter(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tmb78:
His second wife was a decent, quiet and beautiful Yoruba woman.
Methinks marriage might not be for him.

You are not far from the truth jare my brother.

Here is a link to a 2015 thread posted by someone about Ffk and his marital woes; this precious was also warned then:

https://www.nairaland.com/2519513/truth-ffk-yemisi-wadas-camp
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Fawklicant: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Really sad that this is happening and I'm even more saddened that folks are having a feast off off it, taking sides and trading blames over their perceptions of a couple's marriage they know nothing about.
If and when you guys marry, you'd know better than to do what you are doing now.

This was one couple I was really rooting for. I pray they get on with life peacefully.

FFK is one yoruba man this generation, that has shown ndigbo love despite his shortcomings as a human being and despite inconsiderate comments and stances from IPOB's MNK.

Deji should know better than to interfere in people's marriage. So so so childish. Dem no dey take sides for people marriage, na you dem go still take settle if it happens.

I feel for the kids more. Poor kids didn't ask for any part of this.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by hammer3: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2020
DEJI TALKS TOO MUCH.

NO BE LIKE SO DEM DEY TAKE TALK FOR HUSBAND AND WIFE MATTER.

U CAN DEBUNK WITHOUT CALLING THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN NAMES.

AT THE END, NA U GO CARRY ALL THE BLAME AS HOME BREAKER.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Mryacks: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:
Chai, so this frosh, yellow pawpaw fine geh get kolo mental?

At times it is not about the beauty. May we never marry the wrong person.
Can I hear you say AMEN

Amen!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by LawLab247: 5:21am On Sep 20, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Instead of you to go and fix your crashed website, improve your business and better your life, you won't do that. You are on every thread talking nonsense. You handle your business the way FFK handled his marriage. How do you want to be successful?

Lol. Son, you are so funny. You should be in the circus. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by IgboSomalia: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2020
LawLab247:

Lol. Son, you are so funny. You should be in the circus. grin

You are promoting a website that has crashed. If you had a modicum of commonsense, won't you test what you are advertising?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by LawLab247: 6:24am On Sep 20, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You are promoting a website that has crashed. If you had a modicum of commonsense, won't you test what you are advertising?

If you are half as smart as people may be giving you credit for, you ought to know a more civil way of bringing that to my attention, instead of being needlessly bitter and condescending. But no, not all Homo Erectus successfully evolved to Homo Sapiens. Good morning son grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.