Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation (51132 Views)

Panic In Asorock As Niger Delta Republic Call For Separation Of Nigeria (Video) / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by tamdun: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2020
kovic20:

low IQ afonja
No b fight na, that question is very simple abi...

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Yebosola(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
kovic20:
Deji is just a typical afonja. Look at his wide mouth "I know everything that happens in their relationship. Shattap there, " Deji, do you sleep in the same room with them? Are you in the same toilet with them? I don't understand how a grown up man will go online and be ranting about someone's business because you are a friend of the husband? Shattap!

Ipob, I feel your pain, u must mentioned afonja, instead of u to console your sister, nah afonja be your issue, tribalistic ipob

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by olusola200: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Can any normal human being stay with ffk?

Short fuse man

I sorry for the ex wife

This number 2

Dino is another difficult husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by biggie73(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
Denial. If Femi can trash that televised journalist, abusing Precious is a kiddo. Whatever she is free from domestic abuse..

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by bhella10: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
FFk probably drove her insane

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by heykims(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Wonder shall never end, Deji Adeyanju being addressed as human right activist.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BIGGESThead6: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Ay77:
See person wey wan lead NIGERIA.. Person wey no fit sustain HIS FAMILY

FFK is a god in the EAst. His interest is to be the first President of Biafra. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Didi2d(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Four wives Hmmm after I saw that video of fani abusing that journalist I think I will have to believe the Igbo girl. Go back and watch that video, check out fani k's reaction you will understand why his four marriages crashed

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by emkz: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Deji Adeyanju, please don't exonerate anyone or implicate anyone. This is a union and not boyfriend/girlfriend.

I am sure you have been to FFK's house and ate food prepared by snowwhite. Be a good friend and let them find healing. Trying to blame Precious to make FFK look good does not make you a good friend. Let them be.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by OPPPS: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Psalmistproject:

This is petty! Well I will forgive you because you are not yet married or been in marriage for too long.
Keep quite. What could have be wrong with 4 women. This is FFK 4th divorce. All of them could not have been wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by KfashionHubb: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Wen it comes to battering and divorce, the man has all the blame. Am so dissapointed in deji.
Ffk should loose his house, kids and bank accounts to chikwendu in saner climes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by OPPPS: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
heykims:
Wonder shall never end, Deji Adeyanju being addressed as human right activist.
My brother. The thing tire me.Human right eehhhh

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by tbadru80: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Mr Deji,we are not FOOLS!!!
What happened to FFK previous marriages,d wives also decide to leave?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by adewad13(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2020
He boasted when insulting the journalist sometimes back that he is a rich man.....Now let him use MONEY to buy JOY and HAPPINESS........
God is great.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by DonBenny77(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2020
The rich also cry.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BabaO2: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
FFK spending $500,000 ? How, how, how, where,when, which what!?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Oracleforce: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Marry a slay queen , see slay walhalla
FFk can not keep a woman at home peaceful and he will be condemning some people that are running the affair of a whole State and the country....this can only happen in Nigeria.....where failure people are advising the people that have been the impacting of lives

Tueh. ...

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by toprealman: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
When, why, how, where,who...... always knew this man was going through a lot when he was pouring his frustration on that young innocent journalist

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by tee4naija(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Celebrity marriages are made in China. They are never built on a foundation of love but that of materialism. When you leave the whole of Nigeria and travel all the way to Dubai for wedding and the whole thing is seeing all over the world, this is what you get. In a country where many graduates roam the streets in search of jobs for several years after leaving university, you spend fortunes celebrating weddings in Dubai and expect such marriages to last?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Tokkson: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
olusola200:
Can any normal human being stay with ffk?

Short fuse man

I sorry for the ex wife

This number 2

Dino is another difficult husband

Number 4 you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by adewad13(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
He FFK boasted sometimes back that he is a rich man....Now let him use MONEY to buy JOY and HAPPINESS.......
God is Great.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by favour32(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
All that glitters is not gold.
Avoid toxic people as it is not a must to
remain in the relationship.
Self preservation is the first rule.
Life is too short to be continually be unhappy.
For ffk matter,as Chiwendu uncle don confirm am say na Chiwendu fault,case closed.
People wey nor like ffk before don magnify the matter say na domestic violence.....make una dey fear God.
As you dey twist person matter so, na so dem go do you too.
As you dey jump into conclusion without fully hearing from both parties,na so dem go do you too.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by casmed: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Lol. Can this Deji tell us what he also know about FFK's last 3 marriages before this one. If you marriage fails at the fourth attempt my brother you are the cause. Ffk is too full of himself that's why he is not getting it right. Short fuse people don't last in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Didi2d(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Am very sure when the wife was watching that video when fani was blasting and abusing that journalist, she will be so pissed and embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by LawLab247: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2020
OPPPS:

Keep quite. The same way Mr President life was a family issues to FFK.
Have you suddenly lost your memory when your Lord ,FFK was attacking PMB and his family ?
You said I should keep quite, in another breath, you asked me a question. Well, let me assume you were being rhetorical. FYI, between FFK and PMB, I am a fan of neither. Do have a great day Sire.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by enemyofprogress: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Mental home? Chei na were my brother go marry for Igbo land. Dominique, ajepako , vickyrotex and funjosh abi e ri nkan bi? Ase were ni buoda yin fe?

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BlackFlamefromP: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
I can see incompatibility even from their picture together
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by seguno2: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Is this Deji the Abobaku of FFK? Or what is this disgraceful intervention for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by amstardi: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Women are treated like trash in Nigeria
But again it does boil down to religion and culture.
How can deji blame the woman?!
If a Jeff bezoz and abrahimovich of this world were stripped of more than half their net worth in divorce settlements ,then who is FFK.

That man needs to be thought a bitter lesson .5wives and no consequences!?

What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Beverlyjean(f): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Didi2d:
Am very sure when the wife was watching that video when fani was blasting and abusing that journalist, she will be so pissed and embarrassed

Or rather , she will smile and take it as a leverage

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by malele(m): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
A hooker can never be loyal, it is always in their blood, from generation to generation, they see marriage and relationship as poverty ventures, she will move to another highest bidder, we are awaiting her next customer, nothing can keep them in a place, they must LovePeddler around, see besty obaseki charging her husband for campaign, tonto dike is another, they are always like their kin's traffic gala sellers, it is congenital, trying to domesticate a mountain lion is suicidal marry them at your own peril, a mother of four making an obscene scene, sensible person don't marry a hooker, they strip you of your money then vanish into the tin air when your money is gone

Your mother is a hooker , not my IGBO sister mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.