Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section (1394 Views)

List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland / Cartalk Lounge. (derailers Paradise) / 2019 Prophesies On Cartalk Gazzuzz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by promotervickky(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Scrolling through this page sometimes is really Boring to see same Topics, both old popping up.

We need a Renaissance in this place

Thanks so much to the people who have found time to create creative topics.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by chatinent: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Take the lead.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by promotervickky(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2020
chatinent:
Take the lead.

I will wink
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by cluewebhost(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
promotervickky:

I will wink

Case closed
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by mejai(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
promotervickky:

I will wink
We r still waiting o

2 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by NinaJoy(f): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2020
scrolling through car section as a female is tiring too��,so what you thought of isn't that bad,,maybe you should consider doing or creating a topic or trend,,"WOMEN AND CARS"

this trend women can find any help they need and talk about cars too� and learn about it,,not any small thing they will call their husband�‍♀️�‍♀️,,if this is a great idea, if anyone starts it better give me a mention,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by promotervickky(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2020
NinaJoy:
scrolling through car section as a female is tiring too��,so what you thought of isn't that bad,,maybe you should consider doing or creating a topic or trend,,"WOMEN AND CARS"

this trend women can find any help they need and talk about cars too� and learn about it,,not any small thing they will call their husband�‍♀️�‍♀️,,if this is a great idea, if anyone starts it better give me a mention,thank you.

I find this really interesting, you will definitely get a mention

2 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by nurey(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2020
NinaJoy:

Cartalk is a family we have females here vast in car knowledge like radauto, mvpgoddess, etc. You can always start a topic and people would discuss but gender based topics can sometimes be boring and not entertaining

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by TimeForLuxury: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
nurey:

Cartalk is a family we have females here vast in car knowledge like radauto, mvpgoddess, etc. You can always start a topic and people would discuss but gender based topics can sometimes be boring and not entertaining

CarTalk has become very boring, what you have said doesn't make sense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2020
The people wey dey shout Cartalk has become boring no dey contribute one single reasonable thing for the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by NinaJoy(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2020
nurey:

it's not a must its going to be just for a particular gender na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by NinaJoy(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2020
promotervickky:
I find this really interesting, you will definitely get a mention

Thank you
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by TimeForLuxury: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
I feel there are a lot of Gurus here who need to bring their work alive here, too many talented people here.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
TimeForLuxury:

CarTalk has become very boring, what you have said doesn't make sense!

It can't make sense to you because it wasn't directed at you in the first place. If Cartalk is boring look for somewhere else to be entertained
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
NinaJoy:

it's not a must its going to be just for a particular gender na

there are alot of things going on outside nairaland in WhatsApp groups, most of us just got tired of the constant bashing and the BDC and GCD war broke the camel's back

2 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by TimeForLuxury: 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
ORAGAMYFARMS:

there are alot of things going on outside nairaland in WhatsApp groups, most of us just got tired of the constant bashing and the BDC and GCD war broke the camel's back

The Same way they are bashing promotervickky?

1 Like

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by Hauptmann: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
TimeForLuxury:

Promotervickky, if you like open 10 alternate monikers, you cannot hide your ignorance and naivete

5 Likes

Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by Eddee(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Hauptmann:

Promoterv.ickky, if you like open 10 alternate monikers, you cannot hide your ignorance and naivete

Somethings never change, every 6 months, someone new starts cloning monikers, same M.O. Smh!
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by TimeForLuxury: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Hauptmann:

Promotervickky, if you like open 10 alternate monikers, you cannot hide your ignorance and naivete

Excuse me angryme
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by ORAGAMYFARMS(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
TimeForLuxury:

On behalf of the good, the bad and the ugly attendees of Cartalk I tender an unreserved apology to your client promotervickky, I hope your client would extend same gesture to my clients grin thank you, don't mention it.
Re: Let's Push in for More Interesting Topics In The Cartalk Section by Presegs(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Food has been served! !!

GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page?

https://www.nairaland.com/6130857/gcd-vs-bcd-ever-same

Let's scatter the thread