Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? (528 Views)

Dwarf Man Slaps Lady Backside, Then The Lady Slapped Him / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / If Your Man Slapped You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by chatinent: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Question for the gents. Please, redpill-simp discourse is unwanted. Thanks.
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Vyzz: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:
I will not react But I go sand am e go affect him mama

Imposter

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Na to just look her smile then comot from there
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by blackgold7777(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
nothing to write till dat day it will happen
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by FahBuLous: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Hold my cheeks and leave the place... Its a taboo to hit a woman..
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by genii96(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2020
FahBuLous:
Hold my cheeks and leave the place... Its a taboo to hit a woman..

Because they are oracles or......?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by BigEcommerce: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Before I will walk away but now .....
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Jabhunter: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2020
I go beat am till she mad.. Gender equality.. She supposed de able to collect too

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Amethyst111(f): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
What did you do that would make a lady slap you in public? Or you stylishly tried to tap current? tongue tongue
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by FahBuLous: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
genii96:

Because they are oracles or......?
I didn't qeneralise that.. Thats for me..
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Kriss216: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2020
BornSnner9:
Na to just look her smile then comot from there
You're a menace to our society.

There's no much difference between a lady slapping me and a lady buying a casket for her funeral.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by UDUJ(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Jabhunter:
I go beat am till she mad.. Gender equality.. She supposed de able to collect too

cheesy grin cheesy abi cheesy

What is good for the goose is good for the gander cool
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Bleep the Bleep slap out of her life

Bleep her

Bleep her slap

Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Desmond Elliot

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2020
I go slap her 3times if them scan her face my palm go show for her face
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2020
Kriss216:

You're a menace to our society.

There's no much difference between a lady slapping me and a lady buying a casket for her funeral.
lol.. the villain in you..
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

U don't have sense
I'm sure they've Bleep the hell out your mum's sense ..

Well I can't blame you
I blame N100 condom

I got no bleep to waste on you

I once thought you had sense

Enjoy ur ride to hell
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by dorin27(f): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
cheesy
Prechgold1180:
Bleep the Bleep slap out of her life

Bleep her

Bleep her slap

Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Desmond Elliot

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
babe wetin happen na? Who vex you this morning? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by dorin27(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Jabhunter:
till she mad? I would love to see how possible that is. Asin beat person till the person run mad? Issokay
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by dorin27(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

Fcvk your mom
I thought this man is suppose to be a pastor
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by henryligit: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2020
The cause of the slap determine my nest step
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by UDUJ(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
I thought this man is suppose to be a pastor

lmao grin, that's not the one. His moniker is righteousness89

The difference in monikers is the 'u' cool
Re: How Will You React If A Lady Slapped You In Public? by dorin27(f): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
UDUJ:

lmao that's not the one. His moniker is righteousness89
oh ok!

(1) (Reply)

To All Ye Misconstruing The Word "Alpha Male" / #endsars: Why Is No One Posting My Tweets Here On Nairaland / Virgin Man Seeks For Advice After Bragging Of Being The Best Knacker To His Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.