Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (77125 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ajeamos: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Get your Beansflour at affordable price at whole sales, at affordable price. You can sell to bankers and workers. Dont go through stress getting your Akara, Moimoi and gbegiri again, Alayo Beansflour is here for you. Let's talk on WhatsApp 08058542810
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

I don't know Sir..

Pork is good Food! Don't Deceive yourself..

Then what about the demons that the Messiah sent into those swines from Legion's body?

Surely, this has to be one of their descendants. I don't think that they drowned.

There is a chance that some of them swam and migrated all the way to Africa.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fr3do(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You know pigs are 'unclean'...

There is a part of the bible where God put Paul in a trance and rebuked him for calling meats that He (God) has created unclean.

Someone help me with the verse.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Poor Nigerians must eat everything
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Drizzy5001(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Use am do suya
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by 2cribz: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Man see meat.
Dis meat go last me at least2months
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fr3do(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Then what about the demons that the Messiah sent into those swines from Legion's body?

Surely, this has to be one of their descendants. I don't think that they drowned.

Several persons in the bible were possessed with unclean spirits, some were delivered

Does this mean that humans are unclean?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Righteousness89(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

That's unnecessary talk bro..

Not what Enters a man is the Problem but what comes out from Him

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by friday2011(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Op, biko... What is the name of the extra meat?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
fr3do:

There is a part of the bible where God put Paul in a trance and rebuked him for calling meats that He (God) has created unclean.

Someone help me with the verse.

But then, it was only a trance.

Besides, it was Peter not Paul who fell into that trance.

What if he was just hallucinating?

However, I still feel that it is my god-ordained duty to point this out to the in-house evangelist.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Not what Enters a man is tge Problem but what comes out from Him

I was expecting this^^^

sad

Ever the clincher in this sort of argument.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by supereagle(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyinnizam:
So this time it wasn't my brother. It was another hunter who killed it. Two bushpig but only one full one and a lap was remaining when he brought it to my area as he has sold the remaining parts close to the forest.
This is small bush pig. Your location please?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Modikko(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Man of God too dey chop pig
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..

Enjoy bro!

Next Time Package some for me..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by joepepsy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
So you dey chop food? am surprised cos I thought you eat in spirit realm.
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

Enjoy bro!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Grandlord: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Great catch. Congrats smiley
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
urbanshoppersng:

it targets it's prey's kneecaps and once it succeeds in breaking that... hmmmm
you mean the pig? So it's a predator

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ekitimanalways(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
illicit:

I am in my house

come and bleep me

We double dare you to post your home address here and keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Poor Nigerians must eat everything

This isn't about poor Nigerians or not.

The world-over pork is choice meat. Even if the said meat comes from wild pigs/hogs. Even people in more developed parts of the world hunt these creatures for meat. Even in Europe they are hunted and eaten.

Besides, they are totally safe to eat provided you grill them properly.

This is way better than hunting and eating monkeys and apes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Mekanus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Omo see meat o

Bleep lalasticalala

Bleep Mydd44
Bleep davido fem

Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Desmond Elliot

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
Who Bleeped your life like this?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by youngblaq: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
. Yes yes bleep you too

Lol...I comot hand o!
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Farki: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
See enjoyment cry
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by karkel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
lovedayugo:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Help him so his talent does'nt waste
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

This isn't about poor Nigerians or not.

The world-over pork is choice meat. Even if the said meat comes from wild pigs/hogs.

Besides, they are totally safe to eat provided you grill them properly.

This is way better than hunting and eating monkeys and apes.
If not chicken, beef and fish

I don't eat any other meat, I don't understand how you guys enjoy eating stuffs like this.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Yankee101: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
davillian:
When would I hear g
So so and so animal was rescued in Nigeria

Lol. In naija?

Everyday I see squirrels here around the house climbing trees, chicken and ducks in the park and deer by the countryside, nobody dey hunt them.

If you must hunt, you need a licence and tags per number of big game you kill.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Thomthom(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
kai make i just see that lap take cook egusi soup,.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by puremaker7(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

Enjoy bro!

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Samfloxin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Olam09:
Check out my ebook play will soon be out on Amazon kindle
Lovely, I will like to read it when it is out.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by manunitedbabes: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
this one don't eat rubbish
the body fresh like all those gh.... babes grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Prechgold1180(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mekanus:
Who Bleeped your life like this?

Got lot of bleep to go round
Bleep you too
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Seventy7kings: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
post=94054290:
Hmmmmmmm, everyday for the hunter,
One day for the Bushmeat.

One day, the Bushmeat go catch the hunter
and carry hunter go him house for inside bush!! cool

We Rise!
make the op carry am give una make una use am do barbecue for us na grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goldenheart:

Pastor like better thing grin
Even God talk "rise Peter kill and eat"
God know say even man of God like better thing. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Farki: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
midehill:

Excuse me sir, the bible said thou shall not kill... his brother killing it...is that not a sin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.