Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (77200 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Righteousness89(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
puremaker7:
And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
A huge part of the pig's body has been cut out but it still looks complete
That lap is from another pig.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Thomthom(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
youngblaq:

Landers!
Am I the only one that thinks this guy escaped from a home?
No be only you ooo.. me self they reason the guy one kine
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
fr3do:

There is a part of the bible where God put Paul in a trance and rebuked him for calling meats that He (God) has created unclean.

Someone help me with the verse.
"Rise Peter,kill and eat"
Go and read that part of the Bible.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by lonlytroy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bush man kill Bush pig
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by MansoryMX(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
How dare you kill my brother angry

angry angry
angry

Nothing person nor go see for social media. Na wa cheesy
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Mutemenot(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..

Enjoy bro!

Next Time Package some for me..

Read leviticus 11:27
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Bahamas95(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
So wild pigs are real. shocked
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
fr3do:

There is a part of the bible where God put Paul Peter in a trance and rebuked him for calling meats that He (God) has created unclean.

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by UDUJ(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nothing wrong in eating a well cooked pork meat.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Pimpstar: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
fr3do:

There is a part of the bible where God put Paul in a trance and rebuked him for calling meats that He (God) has created unclean.

bros na peter

acts 10:14-15
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Righteousness89(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mutemenot:

Read leviticus 11:27

Call Nothing that God has Created Unclean!

Don't tie yourself to unnecessary Stuffs..

Enjoy what God has Provided..

It's not what Enters you that pollutes u! It what Comes out from you..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Olam09(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Samfloxin:

Lovely, I will like to read it when it is out.
Thanks bro it will be out by October ending. Thank you for the review.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Lala
You suppose know the bush meat that Dr Lala love. eating. Snake meat not bushpig
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If not chicken, beef and fish

I don't eat any other meat, I don't understand how you guys enjoy eating stuffs like this.
Sharap,so we should now run away because you only eat 3 types of meat.
Where is bacon gotten from. I'm sure you will open your mouth wide waaaaaaa and eat bacon when you see it cause it's exotic and na oyinbo man food.
The beef you love to eat,Hindus will call you an animal and a monster for doing that.
Vegans will tear you up for eating any at all.
So you see how dumb narrow minded and self-righteous people like you sound.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by mechanics(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wow, enough meats for the weekend.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fineboynl(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abujaexpress:
This does not resemble Bush pig otherwise known as warthog at all. This animal is a house pig
there is a pig, there is a boar and there is warthog.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ThatFairGuy1: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

emboldened! According to your doctrine I guess.
You're literally saying Ransom collected by kidnappers doesn't pollute them
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Silentgroper(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bushpig?. You mean a warthog
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ThatFairGuy1: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
lalasticlala, antispam bot keeps banning me repeatedly on Politics section without spamming. Help ou
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by NaijaCover(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm Just Passing
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seun, antispam bot keeps banning me repeatedly on Politics section without spamming. Help out
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by OLULAW: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
COVID-21 in the works.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by KosiGee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
I saw a shank slightly beneath the warthog. How many limbs does it have? I want to believe that the meat wasn’t part of the bush pig.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by niceguy555: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abeg make una take am easy as una dey kill these wild animals cos they are very dangerous. This bush pig can kill eat human. Your brother was lucky he wasn't hurt by the pig, hence na RIP tinz.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Honchoslim16(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..

Enjoy bro!

Next Time Package some for me..
Goddamn mehn!

Pastor thinks this one is TITHE.

Keep looking for package.

Period!
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
see better bushmeat

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:

Sharap,so we should now run away because you only eat 3 types of meat.
Where is bacon gotten from. I'm sure you will open your mouth wide waaaaaaa and eat bacon when you see it cause it's exotic and na oyinbo man food.
The beef you love to eat,Hindus will call you an animal and a monster for doing that.
Vegans will tear you up for eating any at all.
So you see how dumb narrow minded and self-righteous people like you sound.
Look at this hungry thing quoting me, it's your types that eats snakes, apes and forbidden animals, and it's y'all foolish animalistic hypocrites that blame Chinese for eating everything, nonsense!

if you can't afford beef or chicken, why not stay away from eating forbidden meats, you fools keeps making the whites believe that Africans are bush people, foolish hungry people.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are not clean
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Juanmike(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
The pig get 5 legs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.