Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (77195 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Lastmankc(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
How dare you kill my brother angry

angry angry
angry
nah you post,and nah you hit FTC.why are you so greedy?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Righteousness89(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Excel70:

Stop trying to justice your sinful desire
Where did Jesus say call nothing unclean?
If nothing is unclean then sin is clean

I Pray For you ,May the Lord Heal you Bro and Open your Eyes of Understanding so you don't Engage in Nonessentials..

Read Acts 10
Read Mark 7
Read 1Timothy 4:1-5

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..

Enjoy bro!

Next Time Package some for me..
Wow. No rapture talk when the subject changed to BUSH PIGS?
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Nice one my kid brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Olam09:
Check out my ebook play will soon be out on Amazon kindle
Hey bro! Is there any genre of authored book, called 'RACISM?'
Just asking ni o, aburo mi.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by bigcasava1(m): 1:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Do you know you just committed murder
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by JaneYave(f): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2020
So this is how it looks like?Bush pig meat is one of the very expensive bush meat in Tivland,it is so highly exalted.I jump and pass o.I neva trust wetin domestic pig dey chop,come be say na bush pig? I naturally hate any over rated thing.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Olam09(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Hey bro! Is there any genre of authored book, called 'RACISM?'
Just asking ni o, aburo mi.
Yeah check movies and this is not just a book it's just like a movie script
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Wonderful Catch!
I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..
Enjoy bro!
Next Time Package some for me..
Eating pig is a sin bro. It is unclean
Leviticus 11:7-8
Deuteronomy 14:8
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ddeola: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
O'l boy, see wild pork. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2020
Juanmike:
The pig get 5 legs?
Lol cheesy . Did you read the story before typing your comments? They caught two pigs and sold one without the fourth leg of the pig. Learn to read cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Juanmike(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Lol cheesy . Did you read the story before typing your comments? They caught two pigs and sold one without the fourth leg of the pig. Learn to read cheesy cheesy
lol, who would buy an incomplete pig?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Abcruz post=94056381]

Genesis 9:3, KJV: "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things."
[/quote

Okay sir... What about cockroach and rat that we kill, we don't eat that... Is it not a sin killing that also
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fokosobo:

Eating pig is a sin bro. It is unclean

Leviticus 11:7-8

Deuteronomy 14:8

Haaaa aye ooo... Fokosobo in olosho thread quoting bible... It is finish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wisejohnson47:
. Genesis 1: 30.

What about the cockroach and rats that we kill in our house that we don't eat... Killing them is that not a sin?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Abcruz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
midehill:
Okay sir... What about cockroach and rat that we kill, we don't eat that... Is it not a sin killing that al

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"--Genesis 1:26

Dominion::the power or right of governing and controlling; total authority.--Dictionary. com
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Abcruz:

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, and let them have dominion over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground"--Genesis 1:26

Dominion::the power or right of governing and controlling; total authority.--Dictionary. com

Thanks you explained it all to me...thank you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Abcruz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
midehill:

Thanks you explained it all to me...thank you

You're welcome. A man who ask for directions never gets lost.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
midehill:

Bloody hypocrite.

You have forgotten that anybody can assume any name and play any character on Nairaland which is a faceless and anonymous forum.

I pity gullible fellows like you who take everything you see online serious, especially a faceless forum like Nairaland.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fokosobo:

Bloody hypocrite.

You have forgotten that anybody can assume any name and play any character on Nairaland which is a faceless and anonymous forum.

I pity gullible fellows like you who take everything you see online serious, especially a faceless forum like Nairaland.

Hahaha see who is calling someone hypocrite...

You are the biggest hypocrite... Are u telling me you are only acting on that thread abi na you be the godfather of that thread... The bible says he who exposes his sins and forsakes them shall he saved... That is what you need bro... Stop trying to hide your sins...

#Olosho uncle
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
midehill:

Hahaha see who is calling someone hypocrite...

You are the biggest hypocrite... Are u telling me you are only acting on that thread abi na you be the godfather of that thread... The bible says he who exposes his sins and forsakes them shall he saved... That is what you need bro... Stop trying to hide your sins...

#Olosho uncle
[/s]

I have gone through your profile, i never knew i was engaging a secondary school boy, i wouldn't have replied you. I can also see you have been experimenting with sex and you also frequent the olosho thread, I pity you.

Go and face your studies, that thread is meant for mature men. The next time i catch you there, i will expose you. Now run along kid.

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by smado(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
midehill:

grin wetin musa no go see for gate
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by midehill(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

I have gone through your profile, i never knew i was engaging a secondary school boy, i wouldn't have replied you. I can also see you have been experimenting with sex and you also frequent the olosho thread, I pity you.

Go and face your studies, that thread is meant for mature men. The next time i catch you there, i will expose you. Now run along kid.

Uncle don't tell me itz paining you oooo

Uncle don't Bleep olosho again... It does not pay... Jesus loves you pls change...

#uncle you get time for that group ooo... U dey post my comment for your olosho thread...

Change ooo Mr olosho, since u ave been fucking wat ave u gain...

For your information I am not a secondary school boy... I am a man... I am almost through with my studies...

#olosho uncle
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by brucewayne26: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
That hunter had caught a nice game on that day. I also like to go hunting from time to time, with my friends and family. But I always go when it's the hunting season and hunt only on special territories, where I have to pay for all the animals I have caught. I usually prefer to use rifles, but sometimes when I am also using my bow. It happens when I want to feel like ancient people and hunt like them. It's something special for me to hunt with my bow, so I take care of it, and always before going hunting and after it, I clear my bow. I have recently bought a new bow stabilizer from https://hibipod.com/best-bow-stabilizer-reviews/.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by airminem(f): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
illicit:

I am in my house
come and bleep me
grin
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.