Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today (77217 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed 2 Bushpig Today (PHOTOS) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by niceguy555: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
niceguy555:
Abeg make una take am easy as una dey kill these wild animals cos they are very very dangerous. This bush pig can hurt, kill and eat human beings. Your brother was lucky he wasn't hurt by the pig, hence na RIP tinz.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by NisforNicky: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
flyingpig:
How dare you kill my brother angry

angry angry
angry

ipob mascot
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Look at this hungry thing quoting me, it's your types that eats snakes, apes and forbidden animals, and it's y'all foolish animalistic hypocrites that blame Chinese for eating everything, nonsense!

if you can't afford beef or chicken, why not stay away from eating forbidden meats, you fools keeps making the whites believe that Africans are bush people, foolish hungry people.
Look at this satisfied looking thing grin
Snakes, Apes bla bla.
No one ate snakes or Apes in this thread.
You saw hunters that caught a wild pig and rushed in to claim refined and sophisticated.
With your stinking inferiority complex. Because oyinbo them no dey chop wild meat and roadkill nah?
Imagine someone looking for validation because of his personal life choices.
The meats you claim you can afford and eat someone else doesn't approve of them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by NisforNicky: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
midehill:

Excuse me sir, the bible said thou shall not kill... his brother killing it...is that not a sin?

you are deficient in intelligence
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Abcruz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
midehill:

Excuse me sir, the bible said thou shall not kill... his brother killing it...is that not a sin?

Genesis 9:3, KJV: "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things."
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by NisforNicky: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goldenheart:

Pastor like better thing grin
who no like beta thing
Righteousness like beta thing
oya pepper them grin
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:

Look at this satisfied looking thing grin
Snakes, Apes bla bla.
No one ate snakes or Apes in this thread.
You saw hunters that caught a wild pig and rushed in to claim refined and sophisticated.
With your stinking inferiority complex. Because oyinbo them no dey chop wild meat and roadkill nah?
Imagine someone looking for validation because of his personal life choices.
The meats you claim you can afford and eat someone else doesn't approve of them.

Poor man talk, poor man mentality.

you think everyone is like you and your likes? please swerve.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If not chicken, beef and fish

I don't eat any other meat, I don't understand how you guys enjoy eating stuffs like this.

I don't like the "bushmeat" stuff myself but hey, people just go crazy over them.

You like to eat safe, I see. Not bad.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by IDFWU(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

I Love Roasted Pork Garnished with Nice Salad..

Enjoy bro!

Next Time Package some for me..

Righteousness89 see better meat forget scripture grin grin
OG Hafa nah cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Neobulletzz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Howfr how much be your money? grin
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Investmentfreak: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

Enjoy bro!

You eat pork and still preach to people Oh no
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Howfr how much be your money? grin

Day break 150k
Premium services attached
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fr3do(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pimpstar:

bros na peter

acts 10:14-15

God bless you Bros

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fr3do(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:

"Rise Peter,kill and eat"
Go and read that part of the Bible.

Thanks
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by fr3do(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But then, it was only a trance.

Besides, it was Peter not Paul who fell into that trance.

What if he was just hallucinating?

However, I still feel that it is my god-ordained duty to point this out to the in-house evangelist.

Noted thanks.

Oga you just dey find the man mouth, salvation is really about what comes out of you, not what you take in.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

Enjoy bro!

With a bottle of palmwine grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Neobulletzz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Day break 150k
Premium services attached
150K grin grin grin grin

Wait Shey na you dey your dp?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by uuzba(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I don't like the "bushmeat" stuff myself but hey, people just go crazy over them.

You like to eat safe, I see. Not bad.

I don't what?
Have you provided food for your family?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Poor man talk, poor man mentality.

you think everyone is like you and your likes? please swerve.

For someone who is obsessed with how oyinbo sees him, you sure sound like the typical insecure Nigerian guy that will accuse you of poverty whenever you attack his views. grin
E no de hard una to call person poor. grin
I've never heard oyinbo call anyone poor man during an exchange grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:

For someone who is obsessed with how oyinbo sees him, you sure sound like the typical insecure Nigerian guy that will accuse you of poverty whenever you attack his views. grin
E no de hard una to call person poor. grin
I've never heard oyinbo call anyone poor man during an exchange grin
Bye boy, I have no time for poor bozos, go and eat Ur apes and reptiles.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Elxandre(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Obakovicho:

It's feral pig aka bush pig or hog. Once dem run from house enter bush na feral dem go turn to. Tusk go grow for mouth and dem go dey WILD
Are you saying na normal house pig turn like this?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by electhnd(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Call Nothing that God has Created Unclean!

Don't tie yourself to unnecessary Stuffs..

Enjoy what God has Provided..

It's not what Enters you that pollutes u! It what Comes out from you..

Righteousness89:
[i]

[/i]
Righteousness89:

if that be the case, stop preaching to us here, because we are already washed in the blood of Jesus, we are no longer sinners

no animal God created is unclean
no human God created is a sinner
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Kez11: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
fr3do:
Is it only me that is wondering where that chunk of meat was cut from?

Read before you comment...
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Gamesmart: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bush pig = Ìmàdò
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
ekitimanalways:

We double dare you to post your home address here and keep your fingers crossed.

E ma lo wa o
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Righteousness89(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
electhnd:
[i]

if that be the case, stop preaching to us here, because we are already washed in the blood of Jesus, we are no longer sinners

no animal God created is unclean
no human God created is a sinner

It's a Choice Bro!

If you Like you Heed to the Messages! If you Like, Don't Yield..

When we Cross over! It will be Clear[/i]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Corroro: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
I thought they said bush pig is warthog? Is this warthog?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by Wasky101: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
Lala
Till date, I still go with that sayin that if you pour ogogoro for pig body, he go commot maggots.
So never tasted pig before, never will
Forget story, that shit is sweet, tender and very juicy especially when you bbq it.
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by madjune(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Any animal they see inside bush they kill.

Must you kill?

Pig wey carry fat full body; who eats fat?
Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ggood: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Wonderful Catch!

Enjoy bro!

I thought you don't eat meat you only preach the gospel

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today by ggood: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Investmentfreak:

You eat pork and still preach to people Oh no
and so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) / Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.