Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. (3304 Views)

A Lot Of People Don't Know There Is A Difference Between These Two (pics) / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Guy this story no be today ooo since when I dey small dem dey yarn me the tori.... No mind the idiat leave am make e no hustle dey wait for destiny

I Don yarn am make e no mention me again. Him thinking dey ooze
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Wetin you dey talk

You think you choose a life by just talking about it?? You'll work towards it... Imagine what you're saying..

Destiny decides.. Yeah but not every time.. Not even 10% of the time..

Take everything that comes to you as destiny whether good or bad.. Its all your choice man... You're only choosing to let the probabilites of life game you..

Please don't mention me anymore.. I can feel your thinking dragging me back to the Australopithecus africanus era.

Peace
destiny has a role to play in your hustle and whatever.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Guy this story no be today ooo since when I dey small dem dey yarn me the tori.... No mind the idiat leave am make e no hustle dey wait for destiny
I understand you ppl very well.
You ppl want to claim workaholics, while those who believe in destiny are lazy.

Well my points are clear,in any side you belong, destiny will still play a role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

You see, this is where you Nigerians make everything weird..... You've Brought grace into it... Look, I'm not an Atheist.. I believe in the God factor but I'm just telling you this......

Being consistent increases your odds of being out there for the big break you need.... The more you're put there, the higher your chance of succeeding... This doesn't mean someone can't just start the same thing you've been doing for years and blow with it once..... If you understand the game of probabilities, you'll know that it's possible.

To also think you need to have grace to be wealthy ehn.. Na wa.... Being wealthy is as a result of your choices please.... Are Atheist not billionaires? According to dogma and doctrine, do they have the grace??....

The bible said a deligent man will find himself before Kings and not ordinary men.... It didn't mention a "man that has the grace"

Also.. I'm not an advocate of hardwork... I believe in smart work...
me I'm not talking abt being poor or rich, hardworking or lazy
Above are just fragment of destiny
Your destiny is finalized the dey you want to work hard but you cannot again (dead)

Destiny na d Koko ooo

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by millionboi2: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Destiny is only an assumption from a Religious brainwashed lazy ass !
The truth is, God has made us un-equal strictly on the basis of Place of Birth, Family, Intellectual wisdom & Physical beauty.
Every other thing that comes your way is determined by YOU.

God gave human free-will and POWER of choice, decision and logical reasoning.

Pre-destination and free-will is contradictory. Use your brain peeps pls.
You no longer have free-will if life is Pre-destined.

I ask you again OP, and all others;
The inhumane deaths and conditioned hunger/starvation killing innocennt children and some adults in some parts of nigeria and the world due to extreme poverty, and human like you lying lifelessly on roadsides and even end up dying on same spots ONLY due to starvation;
Are they destined to live and die this way also?

Honestly, we all need to unlearn many things in this part of the world.
Your logical responses are welcome.
is an English word oga used to describe something that is beyond ur control, understanding,that happens to u that u can't comprehend.

Faith is religious, similar to luck and just fragment of destiny and not destiny itself.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LikeAking: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
Forget about reading financial books, it doesn't make one wealthy. Wealth is always & will always be predestined, its your destiny (star) that determines whether you'll be wealthy or not. Hustle can fetch you food and other few things but not wealth Nah! That comes only from The Maker (God). The grace to be wealthy is always predestined at conception of the person by the mother, if you end up wealthy be thankful, always help the poor people around you & know that you've been blessed to also bless others. Its not by your might, smartness, business acumen, hustle etc. But by The Maker's grace; for there're people that're way smarter & hustle better than you, yet you're wealthy & they're not. Wealth according to me; is when you have all your needs & a good number of wants in affluence ("a good number" 'cause human wants are unlimited). Am not discrediting or writing off hustle, smart work & hard work...Nah! They're very necessary in our contemporary lives, Am just telling you REALITY!
Think about this...

I surport the forget about reading financial books part,because most of them are lubish.but dissagree with the rest.

mordern Financial books are filled with emptyness.They iderectly teach people how to be poor.
For instance most of them will suggest a risky and manupulative biz like stock trading as a way out of poverty.98% of all stock traders loose their money,why will you suggest such a biz in the first place.

Most of the financial books are sponsored by the greedy wolfs of wall street.They are designed to lure innocent people into their den.

@ OP.Any way,nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
LikeAking:

I surport the forget about reading financial books part,because most of them are lubish.but dissagree with the rest.

mordern Financial books are filled with emptyness.They iderectly teach people how to be poor.
For instance most of them will suggest a risky and manupulative biz like stock trading as a way out of poverty.98% of all stock traders loose their money,why will you suggest such a biz in the first place.

Most of the financial books are sponsored by the greedy wolfs of wall street.They are designed to lure innocent people into their den.

@ OP.Any way,nice one.
Correct G!

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by LikeAking: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
Correct G!

Na u correct pass.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
millionboi2:
I understand you ppl very well.
You ppl want to claim workaholics, while those who believe in destiny are lazy.

Well my points are clear,in any side you belong, destiny will still play a role.
True bro! I got u. Even Drake knows 'bout predestination; in his God's Plan track that won him best rap track Grammy Award, the lyrics shows that destiny plays the major role not just hustle, smart work or whatever e.g: 'imagine if I never met the Broskies'. I don't have time for some bros who reason somehow by thinking that if one believes that predestination, not just hard work etc. plays a major role in what one ends up as, re lazy; expecially the one shouting clout! clout! Like he just added the word to his vocabs & the one shouting this part of the world as tho westerners don't believe in predestination, use Google first brothers before generalizing shii. In the bible God choose Jeremiah as a prophet in the womb, also remember Esau and Jacob & the rest...

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
LikeAking:

Na u correct pass.
LOL abi? No mind those brothers saying what they don't know, even atheists believe in predestination. Make I shock 'em; Islam believes in predestination, its even in the bible for those shouting am a christian too, and inclusivelly on koran. I don't have energy to argue with a brother who ain't sure of what he's saying. Not being wealthy doesn't even mean one is poor, I tire o! Some brothers are shallow minded. Life deep, the bible also spelt out that wisdom crys in the street but few discern her voice, infact am done talking...
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by hopefulLandlord: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kranediggy:
even atheists believe in predestination.
how did you come about this?
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

JUST FOOLISHNESS.
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 3:37am On Sep 20, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Research and experience.
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 3:55am On Sep 20, 2020
EaglesEyes1:
True talk! we can't underestimated the power of the grace of God. The bible says, I bless who I want to bless and curse who I want to curse. You are not life today cuz u were better than dos in d grave or cuz lived a heathy life style than d dead. No. It is the grace of God. There are some people out there, when they come in contact with anyone I mean any1, people like them without no reason, cuz of that they get favours. They didn't get those favours cuz people saw how hardworking they are. The grace of God works for every body irrespective of ur religion or who u are.
Whether u believe in God or not, ur destiny can't be eradicated; God blesses us despite of who we're, not inspite, in ur mother's womb he knows who u'll become & what. God even knows the num of our hairs. Does science & logic know that? God know's about Lazarus & the rich man in the bible, for those shouting; Is God a just God? Yes God is...His foolishness is greater than Solomon's wiz sef...

2 Likes

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by hopefulLandlord: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST FOOLISHNESS.
true
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Starcrest1: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2020
I think it's lack of comprehension of the word fate that causes this argument. That fate exists doesn't mean that we lack freewill. Becoming an olosho is a decision not fate.

However, fate determines those things we can't control eg being born, our parents, the place we are born, the people we meet in life, when we leave this world etc. Now in your own understanding don't you think that if fate wants to be good to you, it will make those conditions favourable for you. Eg being born into wealth, being born in a nice country, meeting people that can change your story etc. Those people shouting it's about your decisions, you for decide make dem born you for Canada or make Otedola born you.

No be by who hustle pass o. Even when a plane crashes, it is termed “ill-fated”. Abeg anybody can believe what he/she wants but when you go into life, you will understand that the elements can either be in your favour or not.

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Starcrest1:
I think it's lack of comprehension of the word fate that causes this argument. That fate exists doesn't mean that we lack freewill. Becoming an olosho is a decision not fate.

However, fate determines those things we can't control eg being born, our parents, the place we are born, the people we meet in life, when we leave this world etc. Now in your own understanding don't you think that if fate wants to be good to you, it will make those conditions favourable for you. Eg being born into wealth, being born in a nice country, meeting people that can change your story etc. Those people shouting it's about your decisions, you for decide make dem born you for Canada or make Otedola born you.

No be by who hustle pass o. Even when a plane crashes, it is termed “ill-fated”. Abeg anybody can believe what he/she wants but when you go into life, you will understand that the elements can either be in your favour or not.
Thumps up, you're wise...

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Dangrace01: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2020
millionboi2:
If life is about choice and not destiny.

Why not be president of Nigeria just by choice?
Why not bring dead back to life by choice

Life deep well we'll oo,where ever u find space u hang dia.
Destiny na koko
# destiny Decides

Infact destiny makes u think d way u think

Chairman abeg this deepness of life you dey talk about

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Kranediggy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lalasticlala FTC
Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by jimmychang: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kranediggy:
Forget about reading financial books, it doesn't make one wealthy. Wealth is always & will always be predestined, its your destiny (star) that determines whether you'll be wealthy or not. Hustle can fetch you food and other few things, but not wealth Nah! That comes only from The Maker (God). The grace to be wealthy is always predestined at conception of the person by the mother, if you end up wealthy be thankful, always help the poor people around you & know that you've been blessed to also bless others. Its not by your might, smartness, business acumen, hustle etc. But by The Maker's grace; for there're people that're way smarter & hustle better than you, yet you're wealthy & they're not. Wealth according to me; is when you have all your needs & a good number of wants in affluence ("a good number", 'cause human wants are unlimited). Am not discrediting or writing off hustle, smart work & hard work...Nah! They're very necessary in our contemporary lives, Am just telling you REALITY!
Think about this...

What I believe is that not everyone will be very wealthy but we all should not be poor simple.....

1 Like

Re: The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know. by Jephtar89: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Kranediggy:
G! am not writing off hard work here! (I doubt u read the thread well). Know it today, no matter how hard u work, u can't be wealthy if u're not predestined to.

Are you serious? 🙄🤔 I have heard that several times!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom That Turns Men Off / How To Get Free Pussy / Why Women Don't Wash Their Bra Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.