Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed Pls. (592 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls / Urgent Advice Needed Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pls. by primeson1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2011
I wooed her for like 3 months but she kept saying no. I went for another girl and i told her later dat am with someone else, to my amazement, she said she had been showing me signs dat she has agreed which i didnt notice. Though i did nt love d girl am with nw so much as i love her. I kept asking her what was on her mind and she said that she had nt had feelings for any guy than she's having for me and even when she knew that am seeing someone else, d feelings did not reduce. She warned me nt to break up wit d girl i av now. The 2 babes are in my class and are friends even though nt close and both stays in d skul's hostel. I love d 1st girl so much. Please guys i need ur advice and opinions URGENTLY please. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pls. by primeson1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
Pls guys help me, i want dis 1st girl but how do i opt out from my present relationship?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pls. by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2011
tell d sec babe u dont love er na

(1) (Reply)

For Guys That Find It Difficult To Get A Date. Try This / Romantic Time / My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.