Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? (2301 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by evilspirit: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
we have been dating for quite a while .about a month ago MTN introduced magic number.we were happy to communicate freely.but now the thing is turning into something else.my girlfriend wants us to be on the phone all day.without anything particular to say.any move to end the call she picks quarrel.infact the call must continue no matter what.if im busy at work and when she is not busy at work she calls me and if i tell her to pls excuse me.she gets angry.yesterday she made an allegation that i dont  love her as much as i did in the past and that's why i dont want to be with her on the phone.must we be on the phone 24/7?pls candid advice needed
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2011
Am having same wahalaooo, candid advice needed plz.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
beat dose babes up guys
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Dsense(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2011
OP.
Report am to her mama . . . .Period!!
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by kaymoney2(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
Singing Dbanj you don make her fall in love x10 grin grin
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Mhoyor(f): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
D exces of evrytn is bad doh evry lady wants her guy all day but it shouldnt be 24/7.Tank God he has a guy lke u.My guy'll not even pik d call @al if he's busy or he kps busyn d cal & cals me bk wen he's free evn I also actv8te d magic no.but d truth is if u dont drink alcohol,u'l not be ntoxcatd
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Mhoyor(f): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
D exces of evrytn is bad doh evry lady wants her guy all day but it shouldnt be 24/7.Tank God he has a guy lke u.My guy'll not even pik d call @al if he's busy or he kps busyn d cal & cals me bk wen he's free evn I also actv8te d magic no.but d truth is if u dont drink alcohol,u'l not be ntoxcatd
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by adagz01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
^i like this babe
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Woke4all(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
Dyt:

beat dose babes up guys
undecided undecided
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by kaymoney2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
woke4all my paddy where you dey since naw
abi you dey do vigil
cheesy cheesy
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by iyatrustee(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
Nigerians and freebies! Mtn is racking in their millions and their magic number is tearing our relationship apart. undecided undecided
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Dyt(f): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
Woke 2 s doin same na
beat er up u hear
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Tingles(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
Magic number is compatibility test.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Abali1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
Guys I don't knw why we keep going for awoof. It seems Nigerians will never learn, when MTN introduced free midnight call na so all my guys dey come klass to sleep.
As one of my guys put it then, MTN awoof na to suck blood comot our body.
This same wahalla is being faced by my married friend and it is currently threatining a couples home.
@ Poster endure it for the one month it will last, and then put a stop to this nonsense. Just tell her (that is if she is still with yu by then) that you will not continue with the awoof. Haba angry
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by revomind(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
iyatrustee:

Nigerians and freebies! Mtn is racking in their millions and their magic number is tearing our relationship apart. undecided undecided

I wonder why people keep referring to this Magic Number thing as freebie! You have to pay 250 bucks per month to enjoy the service! There are more than 15 million MTN users in Nigeria and if you project about 7 million as those that make these free calls, you will discover that MTN rakes in about 5billion every month from this service. Do not forget that the service is limited to only one number for each subscriber and ultimately, people will still make calls as usual save for that special number they get to call without billing.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Woke4all(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
kay-money:

woke4all my paddy where you dey since naw
abi you dey do vigil
cheesy cheesy

Bro i just dey like say i no dey ooo,

Dyt:

Woke 2 s doin same na
beat er up u hear
You are used to beating abi?. wink
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by kaymoney2(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Woke4all:

Bro i just dey like say i no dey ooo,

You are used to beating abi?. wink

Woke4all why you dey hide for background naw wetin do you grin
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
HI WOKE!!!!  smiley wink cheesy

@Evil maybe she has trust issues or she feels like you are being distant.  undecided

Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Woke4all(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
kay-money:

Woke4all why you dey hide for background naw wetin do you grin
Nothing o. You know observation matters alot so i just dey observe grin
MzD@rkSkin:

HI WOKE!!!!  smiley wink

Hey Mz 190, How you dey?
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by kaymoney2(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
Woke4all:

Nothing o. You know observation matters alot so i just dey observe grin Hey Mz 190, How you dey?

Hmm as a great shooter I feel you bros wink
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Woke4all:

Hey Mz 190, How you dey?

I'm doing ok! Thanks 4 asking!

*frowns @ Kay angry angry*
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by kaymoney2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I'm doing ok! Thanks 4 asking!

*frowns @ Kay angry angry*

Darkskin wat did I do wrong naw
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Ossaifamous(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
block the sim and tell her you dont have the sim packs
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by iyatrustee(f): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2011
revomind:

I wonder why people keep referring to this Magic Number thing as freebie! You have to pay 250 bucks per month to enjoy the service! There are more than 15 million MTN users in Nigeria and if you project about 7 million as those that make these free calls, you will discover that MTN rakes in about 5billion every month from this service. Do not forget that the service is limited to only one number for each subscriber and ultimately, people will still make calls as usual save for that special number they get to call without billing.

@revomind, smart analysis you have up there but it still goes a long way in butressing  the fact they are racking in their billions! I intentionally used the word freebie. But then what would people who ordinarily would not make a 2mins call be doing on the fone for more than 30min if not awoof? Mark my word, the magic number thing won't last cos nigerians are bound to overuse and abuse it. undecided undecided
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Mcleo007(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
At the outset of the launch of the mtn 'juju' number shy.t, a friend told me the service is good for business partners alone as it will afford them little opportunity to detail their work when not together. In his view,only cheap people will use the service in their relationships. I don't agree with the 'cheap' tag he used,but come to think of it, what do u guys have to say 24/7 on phone. Do u not consider battery exhaustion.Time will come and u'd lack what to gist,and that is where the real problem will start from. It just doesn't make sense. Believe me, d magic no thing is going to be mtn's undoing. The craze for it will go down the drain the same way midnight call went. People won't dig anymore.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by GboyegaD(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
All I think is that, it should only add a little more time to the actual time you use talking however, some people abuse it. Take for instance, I have a friend (flatmate) who even while washing puts his phone between his shoulder and chin and most times I find it irritating. They talk technically every minute and recently they started doing morning devotion and bible study on the phone which I think is the height of the abuse since in the days when they were charged they never attempted such.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by MMM2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
dat why i hate free things.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by viruz007(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2011
dependz on u and ur partner. Dn't abuse it. Me and gf use it to talk generally abt each of us dayz and hw itz goin. Mayb 1ce in a wyl we talk at length. But dn't 4get talk dey finish, So @op tel u babe dat she shld b considerate.

Lmao @ d comment bout d guy and his babe using it 2 do mornin devotion. Nt bad but vewi vewi funny.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by revomind(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

@revomind, smart analysis you have up there but it still goes a long way in butressing  the fact they are racking in their billions! I intentionally used the word freebie. But then what would people who ordinarily would not make a 2mins call be doing on the fone for more than 30min if not awoof? Mark my word, the magic number thing won't last cos nigerians are bound to overuse and abuse it. undecided undecided

I agree people will soon lose interest especially people who over use it. However, if your calls to that magic number orfinarily without the service costs a certain amount of money every month, I'm sure you are allowed to rejoice. Ordinarily, the kind of prob lem the OP faces can only happen when one of the couple is a little idle. When both are busy and have things going on iin their lives, it goes without saying they wouldn't face such problems.
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by iyatrustee(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
i agree! and case my rest grin grin cheesy
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Tunsbobo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
evilspirit:

we have been dating for quite a while .about a month ago MTN introduced magic number.we were happy to communicate freely.but now the thing is turning into something else.my girlfriend wants us to be on the phone all day.without anything particular to say.if move to end the call she picks quarrel.infact the call must continue no matter what.if im busy at work and when she is not busy at work she calls me and if i tell her to pls excuse me.she gets angry.yesterday she made an allegation that i dont  love her as much as i did in the past and that's why i dont want to be with her on the phone.must we be on the phone 24/7?pls candid advice needed
its obvious that she is jobless! If she has important things to do with her time, she won't be stalking you on the phone all day!!
Re: Magic Number:relationship blessing or trouble? by Meldrick(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2011
revomind:

Please help me enilghten and educate these people. Ahhhhh!!! I have tried to educate them too.
Tunsbobo:

its obvious that she is jobless! If she has important things to do with her time, she won't be stalking you on the phone all day!!
Bitter but it is the truth.
When my girl had no job, this was the same way she keeps calling me even when am busy in the office but now she can't even try it when she is under work pressure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Read Your Facebook Messages At All? / Difference Between A Girl And A Woman / Giving Her(ur Wife) A Special Birthday Treat;how Do You Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.