Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Digital Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Digital Bank (312 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Bank by Ay04z(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hello good evening. Am into agency baking for some years now.
Please is there anyone who know any oda popular nigerian bank that you can do everything without visiting the bank from signing up your account with your app, getting your atm card deliver to your doorstep and much more at your comfort zone. D list of the bank i have already are. Alatwema the one i use the most and open for. My customer, kuda. Hard to convince to open. And standard chartered still cool. Oya my people. Give me gist about oda banks that you know thanks.

1 Like

Re: Digital Bank by emae009(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
you already have the 3 best and youre still looking for more??
my top 5:
Standard Chatered
Kudabank
Alat (for awareness)
Rubies
BankwithMint

Also there's Sterling OneBank. but I haven't tried that one though the reviews I've gotten is great
Re: Digital Bank by ecomalchemist(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
K U D A B A N K
Re: Digital Bank by Ay04z(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
emae009:
you already have the 3 best and youre still looking for more??
my top 5:
Standard Chatered
Kudabank
Alat (for awareness)
Rubies
BankwithMint

Also there's Sterling OneBank. but I haven't tried that one though the reviews I've gotten is great
the name of the app so i can download and give a try
Re: Digital Bank by emae009(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ay04z:
the name of the app so i can download and give a try

Sterling OneBank
Re: Digital Bank by Ay04z(m): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: Digital Bank by Ay04z(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
So have proceed to download the sterling app and have sign up. Though i have an account with dem before. D. App look cool anyway... But 1,500 for atm. Chai. Alat and and. Kuda an co is bae

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Ban's Some Specific Gift Cards From Entering The Country / How To Apply For Federal Government N75bn Msme Survival Fund For Small Business / Earn Huge Amount Monthly Exporting Nigeria Food Abroad. Join Tutorial Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.