Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Now I Am Rich - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Now I Am Rich (123 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! Now I Am Rich by WINNERSMOG: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
In September, one of my friends invited me to join him in search of a job, in Lagos.

When I arrived, he took me to a place where they sold Indian hemp and drank ‘Ogogoro.’

Since we didn’t have a place to sleep, we stayed with others in condemned vehicles. After some time, we joined them in smoking and drinking.

One day, I was walking along a street and saw a banner with the Bishop’s, picture on it. I decided to go in there and fellowship with them. That was the day my life changed!

During the Mid-Week Service, the Bishop made an altar call for persons to re-dedicate their lives to Christ. I answered the call that day.

God took me from sleeping in a condemned vehicle to a beautiful house.

Before, I could merely afford a meal; but now I eat three times a day.

When I came to Canaanland, the Bishop was ministering from Matthew 6:33. He said we should seek first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto us.

I re-dedicated my life to God, stopped smoking, drinking and moving with wrong friends. Shortly after, I got a job which I didn’t apply for.

I am now working with the Lagos State Construction Company, with very good pay! Now, I am rich in the Lord! I give God all the glory!

John, O.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/09/2020 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, September 22, 2020 / What Rthe Benefits Of Intern-denominal Prayer Groups To A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.