Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines (27070 Views)

Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by LandMann: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Mac2016:
Nonsense and height of cluelessness. You locked them out, their planes won't come again. We indirectly lock ourselves in or at best create an unfair rise in price in air fare cost based on increased demand and less supply of airline operators to commute. If we have had Nigerian Air (or what name is that failed project called), we would have had good trades of commuting people to their destination and make money that will lead to an improved economy.
Many things are wrong here, mhen...

If you keep quiet you won't die... Even USA airlines are banned from entering EU...

You country is taking a proactive step to defend it's people and economic interests and you're singing nonsensical tunes.

If you were in South Korea you would be used as suya for your unnationalistic mindset

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by ntyce(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2020
saphiere:
And Bobrisky wants to send Erica to Dubai via this airline.

Bobrisky also wants to chop his own ponmo in Dubai ...
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by agarawu23(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Pend all travel till next year. Health is wealth
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by bbode1(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Mac2016:
Nonsense and height of cluelessness. You locked them out, their planes won't come again. We indirectly lock ourselves in or at best create an unfair rise in price in air fare cost based on increased demand and less supply of airline operators to commute. If we have had Nigerian Air (or what name is that failed project called), we would have had good trades of commuting people to their destination and make money that will lead to an improved economy.
Many things are wrong here, mhen...

you don't understand that the country of origin of this airlines as also ban Nigerian own airlines of right of landing thier planes. It doesn't work that way. If u ban me. Then I ban u too. And foreign airlines only take away our hard earned dollars. They don't add to our economy. And about the rise of fares. Since they don't allow our airlines go to their countries and theirs come into ours. How the fares wan take rise since no body fit go or come in. U only can take alternative flight that connects another country to theirs.

7 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Chirowman(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Good one
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2020
as long as dey don't ban motor from Onitcha to Aba waiting concern me?

make I go deliver my okrika clothes joor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Sammyolis: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2020
supremenews:
Are you good with football, nigeria celebrities, fashion, etc?
Okay, answer some questions and win cash directly into your bank account.
Follow the instructions on the image.
how
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by allianzng(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2020
E come be like say na for Naija the end of the world wan kickstart..

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Sammyolis: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
This fly emirates can carry all Nigerians at once
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
Nigeria is trying to redeem her image, if you ban me I ban you, no offence.
The EU are on the round table to dialogue with Nigeria on how to lift ban on some of the flights.

Thank you my brother

I don't even understand our Nigerian citizen.
If FG keep quiet, they will talk, now that FG is fighting for the ban and fighting for the way UAE is treating our Nigeria citizen. They are still abusing FG.

UAE, just stopped issuing visa for Nigeria
No job for Nigerian, people with Resident permit are hard to renew.
And your country airline keep entering our country to and fro, getting little revenue from Nigeria.

FG ban EU airline to let them know that, you can't be getting little revenue from our country and still be treating us like nothing.

Now EU ambassador call for dialogue, that's shows that, they re getting little thing from the country they tend to treat anyhow.

I support the Emirates airlines ban.
Not every Nigerian is Yahoo
And not every UAE is a saint.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by supremenews: 7:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Sammyolis:
how

Follow the instructions on the image.

NL moderator will block me if I share a link here.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:
At least Nigeria should have a sense of dignity and not always worship these international countries.
That dignity should begin with treating ear problem in Nigeria, not London.

You cannot let "the whole world see you finish" and then demand dignity.

3 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Good move. Eye for eye.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2020
allianzng:
E come be like say na for Naija the end of the world wan kickstart..

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by InoFilms: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by obyrich(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070743:

In all the pandemic issue going on all over the world,
And with all these issues going on in our darling country,

It is the issue of Bobrisky that doesn't even know his gender and Erica that vowed to kill her fellow contestant that came straight to your mind?

Dear Nairalanders, can you now see how the mind of an average Nigerian youth works?

With people like this, the future is damn bleak mehn!

But we will always thank God that we still have deep thinking and reasonable youths among you guys.

This saphiere comment weak us no be small........
Why are you using the comment of one person to establish the thought pattern of the average Nigerian youth? You need help too.

1 Like

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Are you an upcomming artist or you know an upcomming artist that needs to promote or sell his/her music online , and needs an attractive cover photo , well you are in luck cause kelsound.com do it for a cheeper prize .

Chat with me on whatsapp on 09074824613

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by NEGZY(f): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2020
I support this move until the right thing is done. My cousin and family are currently relocating back to Nigeria as their company can't renew their visas as aresult of the ban. My own visa expires next month and I'm very sure the same fate might befall me.
No country is Saint over the other.
Considering the number of crimes perpetrated here by other nationalities, ours is always painted way out of proportion.

2 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Kingbuhari(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Thank God am not in that Shithole of a country, you can also ban me from reentry again... Yeye man
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Dreambeat: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Abeg make una revisit Air France/KLM ban, na my preferred airline be that.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by hekkyboi: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2020
shaggy007:

True... Very true

I just don't like other countries bullying us the way they like.

Remember when airpeace went to Canada to pick up stranded Nigerians?

And the Canadians said airpeace didn't have clearance (or some other silly excuse).

It wasn't funny.
please why the ban? abeg elucidate me
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by hekkyboi: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
Nigeria is trying to redeem her image, if you ban me I ban you, no offence.
The EU are on the round table to dialogue with Nigeria on how to lift ban on some of the flights.
please why the ban? I'm lost Biko. thank u
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by xrisdgreat(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin
post=94070743:

In all the pandemic issue going on all over the world,
And with all these issues going on in our darling country,

It is the issue of Bobrisky that doesn't even know his gender and Erica that vowed to kill her fellow contestant that came straight to your mind?

Dear Nairalanders, can you now see how the mind of an average Nigerian youth works?

With people like this, the future is damn bleak mehn!

But we will always thank God that we still have deep thinking and reasonable youths among you guys.

This saphiere comment weak us dis early morning no be small........
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
saphiere:
And Bobrisky wants to send Erica to Dubai via this airline.
who tolded you that?stop spreading rumour

Please is it possible for someone who unknowingly and unwillingly gaved head to his girlfriend who has HIV/AIDS to contact HIV/AIDS?
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
"Sips dorothy's milk"
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by dasparrow: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Thank you my brother

I don't even understand our Nigerian citizen.
If FG keep quiet, they will talk, now that FG is fighting for the ban and fighting for the way UAE is treating our Nigeria citizen. They are still abusing FG.

UAE, just stopped issuing visa for Nigeria
No job for Nigerian, people with Resident permit are hard to renew.
And your country airline keep entering our country to and fro, getting little revenue from Nigeria.

FG ban EU airline to let them know that, you can't be getting little revenue from our country and still be treating us like nothing.

Now EU ambassador call for dialogue, that's shows that, they re getting little thing from the country they tend to treat anyhow.

I support the Emirates airlines ban.
Not every Nigerian is Yahoo
And not every UAE is a saint.

May you live long! Well said.

1 Like

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by SeniorGee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
This people no get sense sha.. lock them out and Cotonou airport is smiling to the bank. You want to tackle them when you have nothing? They are waiting for you no worries. When the snake has lost its venom, children will use it to tie firewood.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by larryking540: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
NEGZY:
I support this move until the right thing is done. My cousin and family are currently relocating back to Nigeria as their company can't renew their visas as aresult of the ban. My own visa expires next month and I'm very sure the same fate might befall me.
No country is Saint over the other.
Considering the number of crimes perpetrated here by other nationalities, ours is always painted way out of proportion.
am still very surprised,we have lots of nationality here ,every crime committed here is a ñigeria ,Watin self ,are the other nations a saint ,robbing na nigeria , fight na nigeria ,so no other person day fight for UAE ,,,,, people can't renew visa but u still send your Emirates flight to go pick them up from Nigeria ,to do what in UAE,? to pay over stay fine ?...
we have a brainless president that's just the truth ,how can a flight ban you from entering their country but theirs can only come to yours to pick passenger,who does that
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by larryking540: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
SeniorGee:
This people no get sense sha.. lock them out and Cotonou airport is smiling to the bank. You want to tackle them when you have nothing? They are waiting for you no worries. When the snake has lost its venom, children will use it to tie firewood.
meaning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival / International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.