Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines (27066 Views)

Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Whykay651(f): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=94070923]The EU and other countries are begging and in negotiations with the Federal government to allow them flight the Nigeria airspace. One major thing you cannot relegate Nigeria from is her market base but some IPOB clowns doesn't seems to know that. Nigeria closed her borders and most West African countries were crying.... [/quotes
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by mentored: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
saphiere:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-adds-emirates-to-list-of-banned-airlines

Ban me I ban you

Over make sense.

If Buhari use this sense in everything in Naija,

We for don change level.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by dasparrow: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Freshfish4:
You don't a national carrier and you banning the foreign airlines which will make the few airlines you approved to hike tickets thereby making life difficult for Nigerians who wants to travel out. Plus the over 60k fee you have to pay for covid 19 test before traveling. Which Kain wahala be this?

Must you travel out? We are living in a time where white supremacists are taking over many of these western/white nations that many of you see as "heaven." You fail to understand that the average oyibo is not particularly fond of or enamored by an African or Black person.

You keep running to their countries for non-existent greener pastures. Meanwhile oyibos, lebanese, chinese and Indians are running to Nigeria and other African nations because they know Africa is a gold mine rich in resources. The only people who fail to realize this fact are Africans themselves. It's quite unfortunate.

The money you are using to travel out can be used to start a business in Nigeria or any other African country but you will rather give your money to the europeans, americans and canadians who will ensure that you never get an excellent paying job in their countries because they did not create and develop their countries for you the African to come and enjoy. This is why more of these countries are voting in right wing white supremacist leaders that will keep people who look like you out of their nations.

Focus on developing Africa. In the next couple of years a lot of non-black nations will become very dangerous for anyone who isn't white. White people only tolerate Africans in their country when their economy is booming. Now that many of their economies are heading towards a recession, most white people in these countries don't want to see black people in their countries. They can beat you up or worse still kill you for no other reason except for the fact that you are a black person. So, recognize the times and seasons we are in. Don't be caught unawares. My humble advice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/recession-looms-in-europe-as-french-seek-call-to-arms/amp_articleshow/74560980.cms

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/25/millions-of-americans-face-evictions-crisis

1 Like

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by dasparrow: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
@Post

Why is Europe sending their ambassadors to come and "negotiate" with our leaders? These europeans said that they won't let Nigerians into their country with their excuse being Coronavirus but our Coronavirus cases are much lower than that of europe, asia or america. So tell me why these european airlines want to land their planes in Nigeria when Nigerians are currently barred from their countries anyway?

These oyibo people think that we Africans are fools. They want unhindered access into Nigeria but don't want Nigerians in their countries? Nigerian government had told these oyibos that it was going to practice reciprocity. Whatever laws they the oyibos apply to Nigerians will be applied to them but oyibos thought Nigerian government was joking. If Nigerians are barred from entering europe due to Covid-19, then europeans should have no business coming to Nigeria either.

And yes, Emirates should be barred from coming to Nigeria too because they have stopped giving visas to Nigerians so what are they still looking for in our air space? I thought these oyibo people and their media always push the false narrative that Africans live on less than $2 a day. So why would these oyibo airlines clamour to do business with African nations like Nigeria whom they claim it's people live on less than $2 a day? Can you see how these oyibos lie?

Africa as a Continent will rise from the ashes very soon. Just watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Earnonline2: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Confused government
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by NEGZY(f): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Me sef no understand.
Even if Nigerians decide to come to UAE via cotonou Airport, please with which visa are they going to travel with?
larryking540:
meaning
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by larryking540: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
NEGZY:
Me sef no understand.
Even if Nigerians decide to come to UAE via cotonou Airport, please with which visa are they going to travel with?
still hold the same passport,so u will still encounter the problem are having here currently which is renewal of visa
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Holuwasegun1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nice one

Please don't forget to check my signature thanks

I can be your Instagram and twitter plug, accounts with massive followers available
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Benbobola(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
What's all this again? How will Emirates refund ticket fee now
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Timiofak(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
dasparrow:

Must you travel out? We are living in a time where white supremacists are taking over many of these western/white nations that many of you see as "heaven." You fail to understand that the average oyibo is not particularly fond of or enamored by an African or Black person.

You keep running to their countries for non-existent greener pastures. Meanwhile oyibos, lebanese, chinese and Indians are running to Nigeria and other African nations because they know Africa is a gold mine rich in resources. The only people who fail to realize this fact are Africans themselves. It's quite unfortunate.

The money you are using to travel out can be used to start a business in Nigeria or any other African country but you will rather give your money to the europeans, americans and canadians who will ensure that you never get an excellent paying job in their countries because they did not create and develop their countries for you the African to come and enjoy. This is why more of these countries are voting in right wing white supremacist leaders that will keep people who look like you out of their nations.

Focus on developing Africa. In the next couple of years a lot of non-black nations will become very dangerous for anyone who isn't white. White people only tolerate Africans in their country when their economy is booming. Now that many of their economies are heading towards a recession, most white people in these countries don't want to see black people in their countries. They can beat you up or worse still kill you for no other reason except for the fact that you are a black person. So, recognize the times and seasons we are in. Don't be caught unawares. My humble advice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/recession-looms-in-europe-as-french-seek-call-to-arms/amp_articleshow/74560980.cms

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/25/millions-of-americans-face-evictions-crisis
here comes the patriotic Nigerian, you better dead this thought, see how he is saying the white supremacy like they have started the killings. Right here in Nigeria people get killed every day for there religion and tribe, so what are we talking about? a lot of people leaving Nigeria are trying to get better lives for there kids, not particularly themselves, but no let's listen to you and start businesses with that money, in what economy? Where is the economy? no business and your leaders still tax us every day like imbeciles, and they have no spectrum or basis for development, they are interested in the post to funnel money, bros abeg if today I offer you American green card, or Canadian pr you go collect abii you no go collect? Seems because you have no way to run from this hellhole, you just bad belle people that run. Enjoy your Nigeria, it might be great eventually, but not anytime soon, and if it even becomes great, can't be Nigeria, it would have to become two or more countries. North Nigeria and south Nigeria, like the Koreas

2 Likes

Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by hfc80: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2020
me I support the move waiting Nigeria this Nigeria that abeg
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by Beautyaddy: 1:52am On Sep 21, 2020
dasparrow:

You sound like one of those Brainwashed, Very Naive and Gullible Nigerians...Shame on you! angry

And who told you the EU Ambassador to Nigeria was sent to Nigeria to beg for their flights to resume to and From Nigeria

The Same Corrupt Nigerian Government who has been lately reducing the number of COVID-19 Cases in Nigeria due to low or no testing.

Okay, Continue to live in Fools paradise believing anything this Very Corrupt Buhari's Government throws out to Brainwashed Nigerians like yourself.

Your Brainwashed Mindset and Blind Eyes will Clear soon.
Re: FG Adds Emirates To List Of Banned Airlines by PHOTSEE(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
larryking540:

am still very surprised,we have lots of nationality here ,every crime committed here is a ñigeria ,Watin self ,are the other nations a saint ,robbing na nigeria , fight na nigeria ,so no other person day fight for UAE ,,,,, people can't renew visa but u still send your Emirates flight to go pick them up from Nigeria ,to do what in UAE,? to pay over stay fine ?...
we have a brainless president that's just the truth ,how can a flight ban you from entering their country but theirs can only come to yours to pick passenger,who does that
To go and become their slaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / African Business Summit In US has No African Delegates. Their Visas Were Denied / Beautiful Photos From Ikuru Town Beach Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.