Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (67320 Views)

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Kingrefreshed: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
sharpden:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/18/edo-election-wike-alleges-police-siege-on-his-hotel/amp/

The best thing to do is to get these Apshit cultists and Hang them all by their balls. Why not allow the governor' be!!!! If you then catch him doing shit you execute him. You can't tell him not to be in Edo state for goodness sake!!!!!

Mad people everywhere!!!! But una get mind to talk shit but you cant order Bandits and Boko boys around like that abi?

Foooooooooooools
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Jonegonu: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Wike please come back to river state edo is not rivers ok

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by jrusky(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Now we know who thag gorrila was talking about witb that Gambari that they should arrest.

Why would wike leave but Oshio can stay and other apc demons can stay?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Jaykrown: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
rottennaija:

Of all the PDP Govs, Wike threatened violence in the state. He naturally would be the one most monitored.

“Threatened Violence” please bring forward your proof my dear?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by openmine(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2020
olaolaking:
Mr. Wike's lover. Is snoring Wike the only PDP governor presently in EDO?

Please answer
If you can't comprehend my simple and straightforward reply,then I can't help you!
If you are telling Wine to leave,also do the same for everyone who has nothing to do with the election and that includes gov ganduje and uzodima!
Failure of the police to do such will imply that there are ulterior motives behind that!
Once again,if this is not explicit enough for you,then you are the one with an emotional problem!
Wike lover kor.... grin
Its obvious to everyone that you are an APC supporter and anyone who sees through any impunity of your darling party is tagged an PDP loyalist! Smh

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Arabaincubus: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
Elrufi once visited Anambra state on election Day and was arrested detained and deported back to his state.

My question now is what is wike and other governors doing in Edo state on election Day that he can't finish by Thursday or Friday?

El Rufai was a miscreant then. Wike is the chairman of the PDP campaign council. The truth is that Wike is a master of this rough game and I think the APC and the Police recognize that fact.

For the sake of the poor masses which I belong, let there be peace and let these megalomaniac pimps restrain themselves.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Chydo63(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
cpu2006:
APC & IG will be hold responsible, if anything happen to Gov. Wike
*held*
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by CoolAmbience(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
cpu2006:
APC & IG will be hold responsible, if anything happen to Gov. Wike

Oga, it is 'held' not hold.

You never sabi common grammar, you dey go throw yourself into election matter...

You be Wike pikin? Why Wike children nor go come out come speak up for their papa. These people don't give a hoot about you and I.

Make we leave this people o....na dem dem.

Anything wey dem fit do Wike make dem do am...you can't imagine half of what Wike did in Rivers state in 2015, using Federal might.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by lexy2014: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2020
SaintLucia:
Inside life, from Edo is not Lagos to Edo is not River grin

E- Edo
D- Disown
O- Obaseki

Small Wike, Ganduje told him that he will be quarantined, he thought it was a joke. Ize Iyamu and Oshiobaba are not Amaechi that he can intimidate in River. grin

Have u forgotten that Oshiomole starts with "O"? So u saying that Wike is right & this was pre-planned?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Yungmakaveli01(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Kenplay:

You seem very triggered, afraid and restless today. Is it a sign of fear of defeat?
You have been ranting since 6am
Guy leave that fool
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by abidem4real: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
sharpden:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/18/edo-election-wike-alleges-police-siege-on-his-hotel/amp/
This country is not at all ripe for democracy particularly when we are still cohabiting with these uselessly clueless acclaimed leaders. Military would do us a whole lot of more good than bad.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Owaincouncil: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2020
smiley
Brandstudio01:
My Question is what is Ganduje, Wike and others doing I'm Edo.

Because this has nothing to do with Wike alone

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.

They are in Edo because they have completed all the works they ought to do in their respective states and nothing more to do.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by AmazingELixir: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Movement is restricted. For the purpose of this election, movement is restricted. The restriction commences from midnight to 18:00 hours tomorrow when we believe that election would have been concluded. Nobody is empowered to move about, whether you are a governor or not.”

Oga wike the wicked governor of rivers of death, kindly obey the restrictions by law of Edo state, let no soul die on account of this election.

You see how hollow your reasoning capacity is...restrictions of movement starts from midnight to 18:00 election day but the siege from the police on the PDP governors commenced a day before while the APC governors galliavant about and you don't see anything fishy about the whole episode.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by okonyia(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2020
IGP should have been civil enough to also ask Gunduje and Hope Uzodima to leave.
I don't understand how a police I.G should base in his decision.
He should provide the people with security and let the election be free and far
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Lastmankc(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94072834:

Wike doesn't know how the IG of police got his orderly number ( a police man!)?
We even thought this wike is wise, never knew he is as dumb as his Nairaland wailers.

We stopped reading at that point!

What a Dumbo!!

Wike personal assistant has spoken.
Na dem!!

We Rise!
Even a foolish man is considered to be wise when he keep quite.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by SaintLucia: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
lexy2014:

Have u forgotten that Oshiomole starts with "O"? So u saying that Wike is right & this was pre-planned?
Inside life, from Edo is not Lagos to Edo is not River grin

E- Edo
D- Disown
O- Obaseki

Small Wike, Ganduje told him that he will be quarantined, he thought it was a joke. Ize Iyamu and Oshiobaba are not Amaechi that he can intimidate in River. grin
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

None of ur people from okene can ever be popular as ...... See somone talking sef, from the poverty capital of the middle belt.. Kogi, okene.

Who know for nairaland wey u kon dey tell us popular nairalanders undecided

Popular or Notorious?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by midolian(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94072834:

Wike doesn't know how the IG of police got his orderly number ( a police man!)?
We even thought this wike is wise, never knew he is as dumb as his Nairaland wailers.

We stopped reading at that point!

What a Dumbo!!

Wike personal assistant has spoken.
Na dem!!

We Rise!
Maybe the m0r0n is using one of the state's hunter as orderly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by bigfish3k: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

None of ur people from okene can ever be popular as ...... See somone talking sef, from the poverty capital of the middle belt.. Kogi, okene.

Who know for nairaland wey u kon dey tell us popular nairalanders undecided
Stupid popularly
Popular for supporting bandits, fulani herdsmen, Iswap, boko haram and all other evils against Nigerians. Mtchew

Shekau is also popular
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by OPPPS: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2020
brosom:
Even IGP dey fear wike.
Wike becomes a tooth less dog immediately IG instructs his men to abandon him to his faith
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Tochj(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Let Gandudje and Uzodimma leave as well.
That's fairness and justice.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Direct owner, Super neat, full firstbody, non-accidented, rarely used, untampered engine,gear,AC(cold). Fabric seat, new tyres,neat dashboard (no cracks),Xenon lights, floor custom lights, original customs, valid papers till June 2021, remote key etc

NB: PLEASE I DON'T RESEND PICTURES. KINDLY VIEW ALL PICS CONTAINED HERE

YouTube video of the said Camry available here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00PFik0enEU

Price is N1,900,000million(Net, non negotiable)

Mobile: 08131000578( Calls preferably please)
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Wike Edo is not Rivers state o.

face Oshogbo

Edo nor be Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by akanbiaa(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
brosom:
Even IGP dey fear wike.
All Governor's have immunity so there is nothing IGP can do, they cannot arrest him they can only monitor his movements and follow him.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Yungmakaveli01(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
abidem4real:

This country is not at all ripe for democracy particularly when we are still cohabiting with these uselessly clueless acclaimed leaders. Military would do us a whole lot of more good than bad.
Guy forget that stuff out of the three democratic presidos when don rule two na ex military men, still yet nothing to show.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by PortHarcourt2: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
They have no such power to ask my governor to leave edo state
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Maobichek: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
Elrufi once visited Anambra state on election Day and was arrested detained and deported back to his state.

My question now is what is wike and other governors doing in Edo state on election Day that he can't finish by Thursday or Friday?
. There is no need lying, El-Rufai was not arrested nor deported from Anambra state. Most times instigating hate and tribalism always backfire; a young man came for a job in my place of work and was rejected because his name was Googled and what we saw in his social sites was nothing to write home about. Nairaland may be a faceless group but be rest assured that you are not hidden, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by clickwtB(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Wike that disrespect the citizens/police right anyhow and is coming to burn another state!!!!
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Donedeal1(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Tell Woke, to be in Rome you must be living like the Romans, there is movement restrictions put in place so why don't you just comply.?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by olaolaking: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
openmine:

If you can't comprehend my simple and straightforward reply,then I can't help you!
If you are telling Wine to leave,also do the same for everyone who has nothing to do with the election and that includes gov ganduje and uzodima!
Failure of the police to do such will imply that there are ulterior motives behind that!
Once again,if this is not explicit enough for you,then you are the one with an emotional problem!
Wike lover kor.... grin
Its obvious to everyone that you are an APC supporter and anyone who sees through any impunity of your darling party is tagged an PDP loyalist! Smh
. Oga, I can't help much either if you can't get the logic behind my question. But let give you one more chance. There are about 3 APC governors presently in Edo. YES! There are also about 3 PDP governors presently in Edo Why is Wike the only one asked to leave? Why did the IG not ask other PDP governors to leave but Wike and Wike alone? I you can't get it this time, them I am off.
Thanks

Don't deny also that you are a PDP supporter.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Kulas: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
The Wiked Wike, you are our Hero and we are solidly behind you
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Calm down. Wait till they beat you before you start crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.