Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (67703 Views)

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Jaykrown: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
Maybe, they all refuse to leave like Governor Nyesom Wike.

Good answer, so when you want to pass your comment, carry them all together, no pick only one person and leave the rest
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jaykrown:

Good answer, so when you want to pass your comment, carry them all together, no pick only one person and leave the rest
This thread is base on Wike, you can open a thread on all of them and tag me grin
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by broadman20: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

Edo isn't Rivers ooo.

Over 300 policemen barricaded the hotel. You did census for them but no pictures / video.

Final verdict : Wike has been quarantined. And my favourite quote from last elections -

" APC PDP votes are like ijebu garri..when they reach INEC office, they swell" cheesy

Personally I am indifferent. ALL of the leaders are useless but APC will win for sure.. kiss

You are claiming indifference and also saying that APC will win for sure when you are not even in Edo or Inec official.

My brother fear God naa..... Neutrality is of God.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by moodyguy: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Badonasty:
I want the police to be fair so that these people won't have an excuse when they lose
Yes oo Obaseki coasting to victory.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by TheChameleon: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
broadman20:

You are claiming indifference and also saying that APC will win for sure when you are not even in Edo or Inec official.

My brother fear God naa..... Neutrality is of God.

I support Enyimba FC but I know for sure that Bayern Munich would beat them senseless.

Now go and read my comment again. Then apply that wisdom to interpret it.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by broadman20: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

I support Enyimba FC but I know for sure that Bayern Munich would beat them senseless.

As the God you are claiming to be naa?
Go and ask Jonathan supporters in 2015.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Peacecore: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
Elrufi once visited Anambra state on election Day and was arrested detained and deported back to his state.

My question now is what is wike and other governors doing in Edo state on election Day that he can't finish by Thursday or Friday?
u see y it's good to b uncouth. The oda govs were there but his mouth has made him unfit to b there.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Politics will ever remain Poling-tricks
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Jaykrown: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:
This thread is base on Wike, you can open a thread on all of them and tag me grin

Ahahaha.. there you go again.. I dey feel you.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Iceberg3: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

You're a garri school professor nah.

Haba.... ivartheMENTAL UsmanDanLexigntonsteele HotoroMENTAL why sifia pains nah. grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by mentored: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My Question is what is Ganduje, Wike and others doing I'm Edo.

Because this has nothing to do with Wike alone

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.

Do you know how to build website too?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by smado(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
michaelpop50:

I have someone who can. If you are still interested, here's my number 0.9.0.9.1.1.9.6.3.7.8
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by fortunechy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
If u still have hope in this God forsaken country, u need brain transplant...
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Mckhala80(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin Wike no wan mind hmm biz abi.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Dislokateddoggy: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
It is to tell you how foolish Buhari and his useless government is, it is now that you want to be using the I.G to ring election is he the only governor in the state what nonsense
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by stevedre: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe is their Boss.

Trabelsi10:
This one wey everybody wan dey gain popularity for nairaland.

Some say na iyo cartel, some say na Enudapan.

As far as we are concerned, the nairaland celebrities we know for now are Slawormir and pastor Righteousness89.

for make sense if no be say he/she too dey insult

Aabi na... unsophisticated mumu

I Sabi nah. Light and darkness indeed
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Brandstudio01: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
michaelpop50:

No
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nomipmex(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
APC means Doom for Nigerians
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by erospecial: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
ArmedRobber:
Wike Edo is not Rivers state o.
Edo is Lagos and Kano animal!
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by olaolaking: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2020
openmine:

Its ur limited logic that has failed woefully to comprehend the fact that police want to send out a governor from a particular party while leaving out governors from another party.....what does that tell you?

The police as a neutral institution should ensure that all governors who have nothing to do with the Edo elections should leave....instead of just taking out one!

Comprehendo or do you need me to write it in italics for you to see and comprehend properly?

FYI I am not a PDP supporter and I have zero interest in any of the two parties because they are practically the same in character and mindset....however,you are free to believe whatever you want if that makes you sleep well in the night,then thats your wahala!

You will struggle so much in school. However, since I need to start from the base before you can interpret simple analysis, I will let you go.

Please keep safe
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
stevedre:
NwaAmaikpe is their Boss.

I swear

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by openmine(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
olaolaking:
You will struggle so much in school. However, since I need to start from the base before you can interpret simple analysis, I will let you go.

Please keep safe

Your combined institutions should be disappointed and rudely shocked by your apparent failure to comprehend a simple statement that is too explicit for a 6 year old to read and understand!

Why am I not surprised that instead of admitting you goffed,in a bid to save yourself from a humongous embarrassment,you resorted to insults to distract the forum from your obvious deficiencies! What an archaic strategy to withdraw!

Who cares about your bunch of balderdash that you pathetically tag 'analysis' when you are struggling to understand simple English language!

You let me go? Hilarious!
You must be seriously high on something strong this wet afternoon....has there been a time you caged me?

Please take your 'safety' advise with you....you need it more!

Smh
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
SaintLucia:
Inside life, from Edo is not Lagos to Edo is not River grin

E- Edo
D- Disown
O- Obaseki

Small Wike, Ganduje told him that he will be quarantined, he thought it was a joke. Ize Iyamu and Oshiobaba are not Amaechi that he can intimidate in River. grin

Have u forgotten that Oshiomole starts with "O"? So u saying that despite d quarantining of Wike, obaseki still won?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by asobo: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
tesppidd:
Then he should enjoy his hotel room till 1700hours Nigerian time.
He enjoyed his Hotel and still peppered you. Shuaibu pepper dem ooh

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by broadman20: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

God claimer..... You claim to know it all with your useless sentiment analysis, HOW MARKET?
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by abidem4real: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yungmakaveli01:

Guy forget that stuff out of the three democratic presidos when don rule two na ex military men, still yet nothing to show.
Then what's the way forward? At least if we don't know where we are going, we should be able to be back to where we are coming from.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.