Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses (67740 Views)

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Adrian9(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Wike=Stubbornness
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by objobj: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
cpu2006:
APC & IG will be hold responsible, if anything happen to Gov. Wike

U cannot even speak well. All these ipob sef
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by samwillyco1(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2020
We are waiting and watching the DRAMA in EDO state.

This is PRE-Election DRAMA, We are Waiting for the POST-Election DRAMA.

Nigeria Sorry ooo
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Jaykrown:

Good question but ask yourself, if other governors were ask to leave too, what were they still doing in Edo State by now?
Maybe, they all refuse to leave like Governor Nyesom Wike.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by nick50(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
Elrufi once visited Anambra state on election Day and was arrested detained and deported back to his state.

My question now is what is wike and other governors doing in Edo state on election Day that he can't finish by Thursday or Friday?
..Anambra no dey smile
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by oluwazoba25: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Anaerobi(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
Elrufi once visited Anambra state on election Day and was arrested detained and deported back to his state.

My question now is what is wike and other governors doing in Edo state on election Day that he can't finish by Thursday or Friday?
Edo and Rivers have things in common, but that wicked soul u mentioned have no business in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by RGBshield: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
This country is running on 512MB ram and 100MB Rom .
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by PHIPEX(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
hisgrace090:

Elrufai was in Anambra as a private citizen not govt official because he was not then a governor or an official rep of a party in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by themanderon: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
What about Ganduje?

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by professore(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Humans
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Eriggss: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
midolian:
Maybe the m0r0n is using one of the state's hunter as orderly
[/s]
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by blackboy(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Let IGP tell Fulani herdsmen that kill people in Kaduna to first leave.
IGP flexing muscles when it comes to APC matter or politics.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by asanwafo: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Brandstudio01:
My Question is what is Ganduje, Wike and others doing I'm Edo.

Because this has nothing to do with Wike alone

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only.
Have they been moving around? Hungry e-diot defending a gov't that has not done anything for four year cos of hatred for PMB and his party
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by joebee1990(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Joe bee

Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
The office of the IGP is not a court of law and so he has no constitutional power to give that order. He should fokn shut up and stop being hypocrite
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author= post=94072834]
[s]Wike doesn't know how the IG of police got his orderly number ( a police man!)?
We even thought this wike is wise, never knew he is as dumb as his Nairaland wailers.

We stopped reading at that point!

What a Dumbo![/s]! [quote]
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by biglizzy: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Chirowman(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
This election carry weight ooo
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Iceberg3: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

Edo isn't Lagos ooo. And my favourite quote from last elections as a garri school student -

"APC PDP votes are like ijebu garri..when they reach INEC office, they swell

grin grin
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by TheChameleon: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Iceberg3:

grin grin

You're a garri school professor nah.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by saintadeola: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
Anybody that said Apc is right with this nonsense they are doing is am idiot, is wike d only gov in Edo, what nonsense
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by openmine(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
olaolaking:
. Oga, I can't help much either if you can't get the logic behind my question. But let give you one more chance. There are about 3 APC governors presently in Edo. YES! There are also about 3 PDP governors presently in Edo Why is Wike the only one asked to leave? Why did the IG not ask other PDP governors to leave but Wike and Wike alone? I you can't get it this time, them I am off.
Thanks

Don't deny also that you are a PDP supporter.
Its ur limited logic that has failed woefully to comprehend the fact that police want to send out a governor from a particular party while leaving out governors from another party.....what does that tell you?

The police as a neutral institution should ensure that all governors who have nothing to do with the Edo elections should leave....instead of just taking out one!

Comprehendo or do you need me to write it in italics for you to see and comprehend properly?

FYI I am not a PDP supporter and I have zero interest in any of the two parties because they are practically the same in character and mindset....however,you are free to believe whatever you want if that makes you sleep well in the night,then thats your wahala!
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by wellingtongrey(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
tinktanker:

Pls quiet ur mouth. What just played out is what gandollar said, that they will quarantine wike. That's all they have done. Nigerian police force is arms carrying wing of APC. Keep supporting this evil as we watch this country been thrown to the dustbin

You are what you are.
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Badonasty(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
I want the police to be fair so that these people won't have an excuse when they lose
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by Jaykrown: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
post=94072834:

Wike doesn't know how the IG of police got his orderly number ( a police man!)?
We even thought this wike is wise, never knew he is as dumb as his Nairaland wailers.

We stopped reading at that point!

What a Dumbo!!

Wike personal assistant has spoken.
Na dem!!

We Rise!

Na God go save una.. Una get mouth, lols..
Re: Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses by wellingtongrey(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Trentee:

Which statement are you referring to? He only asked Edo people to protect their votes

He also told em to wear their Jeans well. That signifies readiness for war, if you suspect anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe Is Dead. Motor Accident Scene (Graphic Photos) / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.