Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? (577 Views)

What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Why Does She Hurts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? by nurabela: 3:28am On Feb 27, 2011
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Is this really possible?
Re: Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? by Tingles(m): 6:37am On Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, it is possible, loving people that doesn't reciprocate our feelings, people already in a relationship, people out of our reach or league, people indifferent to our charms, it is called abandoholism.

Poster, seems you have a big book of questions or something. . .
Re: Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? by Dyt(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2011
Yh sure
mine s a grt example
i kip lovin d hrt dat hurts me n mks me cry
*sobbin*
Re: Could You Love The Heart That Hurts You? by Goldieluks: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2011
Yea,its very possible,speaking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Dreams No Longer Wild Now: But A Nigerian Tale / Should your Best Friend Get With The Guy U Like Or Dated / **ur Experience With A Cultist Spouse**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.