Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) (4894 Views)

Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Armed Policeman On Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
A lady was caught on camera sexually harassing an onion seller.
While the man repeatedly asked if the lady wants to buy onion, the lady continued with the harassment and telling the onion seller she wants to kiss him, she wants to have sex with him, she's Hot and all sort of rubbish.
The man wanted leaving, she dragged the man by the shirt.
Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT2yhs-tsb8

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
I think she should be arrested.

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Enudapan: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
konji no dey look face oo. Once it catches you, your self control must be top-notch to escape it. One girl in PH last month did same to me. Na run I run oo. Even if I visit next week, i no go pass her place to site I've been supervising

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by modsfucker: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Uprightness100(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
We are in a Generation where what Matters to so many is Sex, Money, Fame, Social media, fashion etc.
The devil has Suceeded in using these Nonessentials to Confuse the people.
All these are Meaningless. They are Distractions.
What is of top Priority is the Salvation of our Soul.
Time is So Short. Set your Priorities aright..
Heaven is Real
Hell is Real

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
E wan chop

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by JewelJohn(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
While the man repeatedly asked if the lady wants to buy onion, the lady continued with the harassment and telling the onion seller she wants to kiss him, she wants to have sex with him, she's Hot and all sort of rubbish.
Watch the video below.

lalasticlala
Jesus Christ! shocked
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Happyfela(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Her hole Wan chop
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by adaora17901: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by benhope222: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Many guys like lefulefu dey wish this kind things, See free Hole oooo

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
who is making that video needs to be arrested. She is doing it for fame.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by laiperi: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
A beg no blame de woman jo.

Na coviditis-19 dey worry am. If you're been locked up all these months, kongi nor go hungry you
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
zexy2030:
who is making that video needs to be arrested. She is doing it for fame.
The recorder should be arrested for what? For exposing this potential rapist?
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
why do i feel its a do or dare?
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by zexy2030(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
The recorder should be arrested for what? For exposing this potential rapist?
You can see she did it, intentionally as she would have instructed the recorder to do so. Except you did the recording, then a guy must be behind this and for fame.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Privatepart00: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
@https://www.nairaland.com/eriokanmi
What’s the situation of events in this Edo state election please?
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
zexy2030:

You can see she did it, intentionally as she would have instructed the recorder to do so. Except you did the recording, then a guy must be behind this and for fame.
Whether she did it intentionally or for fame or pleasure, she should be the one behind bars. This kind of people shouldn't be allowed to move about freely.

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Eriokanmi: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Privatepart00:
@https://www.nairaland.com/eriokanmi
What’s the situation of events in this Edo state election please?
all I can say is, election is over and counting has begun. In my ward, na obaseki dey lead. I'm open for an attack from the apc supporters on this. My wife said same in Umagbae her home town near Egba Town. Na obaseki dey lead too for her ward. So far, no violence observed contrary to the will of nairaland naysayers who know our state pass us. All we've been hearing is vote buying in some places which is inevitable and arrest of a guy caught in the act, though he's not from the pdp. I salute the peaceful conduct and non partisanship of our police. Thanks buhari for remaining neutral. If he contests the 3rd time and our Constitution permits, na buhari oo. This election is about personality and not party.

Whoever wins in this election, the victory goes to us, the edolites. Details later.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by zexy2030(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Whether she did it intentionally or for fame or pleasure, she should be the one behind bars. This kind of people shouldn't be allowed to move about freely.
I don't understand you, she was just asking a question, how is she a rapist?

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
zexy2030:

I don't understand you, she was just asking a question, how is she a rapist?
I never said she's a rapist. Go check the meaning of the words 'POTENTIAL RAPIST'.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Privatepart00: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
all I can say is, election is over and counting has begun. In my ward, na obaseki dey lead. I'm open for an attack from the apc supporters on this. My wife said same in Umagbae her home town near Egba Town. Na obaseki dey lead too for her ward. So far, no violence observed contrary to the will of nairaland naysayers who know our state pass us. All we've been hearing is vote buying in some places which is inevitable and arrest of a guy caught in the act, though he's not from the pdp. I salute the peaceful conduct and non partisanship of our police. Thanks buhari for remaining neutral. If he contests the 3rd time and our Constitution permits, na buhari oo. This election is about personality and not party.

Whoever wins in this election, the victory goes to us, the edolites. Details later.

Thanks for the update
Buhari for third time ? We don’t want again o
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
That is harassment and she should penalized for it. What nonsense!
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Eriokanmi: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Privatepart00:

Thanks for the update
Buhari for third time ? We don’t want again o
grin lol. You're welcome bro
PDP also wom massively in the LG of slawomir the "damn nigger" guy who's my bro from edo too in Uhunmwonde . More results to come. Please don't rely on nairaland results oo. Check premiumtimes, inec and other credible sites. Apc tried small. So far, all the results posted by the aforementioned sources favoured pdp with apc winning no single ward.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Palema007:
That is harassment and she should penalized for it. What nonsense!
Whether it was a joke, she did for fame or whatever, she should be penalized.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Ekeletu: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch the video below.

lalasticlala
Oboy! see thick meat wer aboki reject. Aboki would rather rape a minor than fvck this thick fresh lady.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
omale88:
why do i feel its a do or dare?
The girl looks drunk and high.

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Dubetex96(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Imagine oooo!!! If it is the opposite we will not hear word.

Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Whether it was a joke, she did for fame or whatever, she should be penalized.
Exactly! If a guy had done that to a lady or the Aboki had slapped sense into her, the whole internet would have been on fire now.
Re: Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) by mytime24(f): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Aunty wey mumu

Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them / Something Happened in my house recently / Searching For A Wife Material (photo)