Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Toothache!!! Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toothache!!! Help Pls (277 Views)

Which Is More Painful, Chronic Toothache Or Childbearing? / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothache!!! Help Pls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls what can I use to cure toothache. I have removed one teeth before and I am nGoodow having pains in 4 different tooths now. I have gone to d hospital and done both temporary and permanent filling ,yet d pain did not go. I don't just know what to do again.
Re: Toothache!!! Help Pls by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
First, change your toothpaste!

I noticed the frequency of mine Greatly reduced since i changed my toothpaste after pulling out a tooth.

Toothache is no funny experience. Take some analgesics for the pain - i shouldn't state any drug
Re: Toothache!!! Help Pls by Candrevah: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
francisgodstime:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, pls what can I use to cure toothache. I have removed one teeth before and I am nGoodow having pains in 4 different tooths now. I have gone to d hospital and done both temporary and permanent filling ,yet d pain did not go. I don't just know what to do again.

Go to pharmacy and get Loxagyl drug and chew It raw on the affected tooths. Thank me later. Chew at least two tablets. Lastly make sure you stay away from raw sugar and always rinse your mouth with water thoroughly after you Insert anything Into your mouth.. Toothache is deadly If not managed well..
Re: Toothache!!! Help Pls by navzla(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
You should consult a dentist for treatment. I recommend Longrich toothpaste for you after you might treated the toothache.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Hard To Forgive A Mother Who Encouraged Her Husband To Abuse Her Daughter / Closed / See What A Mother Did To Her Young Daughter She Caught In A Hotel-news

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.