Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. (1929 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2011
For the sake of bruised kpekus, these set of women are advise not to blow-job their husbands/boyfriends.
1. FARMERS
2. BOXERS
3. SCULPTORS
4. PEPPER SELLERS.

Guys be warned. I am talking from experience.
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2011
Spice sellers.ok noted.
Never knew 9ja ladies were into boxing, farming and Art making.lol.
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by kaymoney2(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

Spice sellers.ok noted.
Never knew 9ja ladies were into boxing, farming and Art making.lol.

@Orton you don dey dey stubborn naw your gilrfriend Dyt don teach you grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
Babalawo Kay shun sir!!
I've been a good boi Baba.
Em, but that woman Dyt no bi my gf o!!.
Person way I like dey friend one mumu boi like dat. angry
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Dyt(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
Shey na Dyt b d topic ni
fyi info
i do all dose jobs o
bt i still wana blow u dude
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by kaymoney2(m): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

Babalawo Kay shun sir!!
I've been a good boi Baba.
Em, but that woman Dyt no bi my gf o!!.
Person way I like dey friend one mumu boi like dat. angry

Orton becareful no call me babalawo for bhusayhor face oo shocked shocked
Abi you want make that gentile babe wey i just get run tongue
Hope 190 no dey hear all these yaw ooo he fit go tell the babe  undecided
You too no be good boi na so you dey comot knocker comot pant you wan truelly
Colabo Dyt you too get cunny cunny style jjoorr  
grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
Dyt:

Shey na Dyt b d topic ni
fyi info
i do all dose jobs o
bt i still wana blow u dude

**takes off shoes and holds them in hand, takes two steps backwards and dashes out!!!**
kay-money:

Orton becareful no call me babalawo for bhusayhor face oo shocked shocked
Abi you want make that gentile babe wey i just get run tongue
Hope 190 no dey hear all these yaw ooo he fit go tell the babe  undecided
You too no be good boi na so you dey comot knocker comot pant you wan truelly
Colabo Dyt you too get cunny cunny style jjoorr  
grin grin

Naa , na-na, (stammering) she pull my boxers o!,
Nobi my fault, na Devil hand work!
BTW,
Kay no worry i get your back. Bhusayor is all yours from now on!. And 190
is no longer a problem, I'll take him out soonest!. :-D:-D
But who go take over the shrine na??
I need small jazz badly!! :-(
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rushes afta orton
wait till i get hold of dose balls
ur eyes ll release oil 2day
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by kaymoney2(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

**takes off shoes and holds them in hand, takes two steps backwards and dashes out!!!** Naa , na-na, (stammering) she pull my boxers o!,
Nobi my fault, na Devil hand work!
BTW,
Kay no worry i get your back. Bhusayor is all yours from now on!. And 190
is no longer a problem, I'll take him out soonest!. :-D:-D
But who go take over the shrine na??
I need small jazz badly!!
:-(

Orton dont worry there are always people I can send you to tongue tongue
infact one boy 190 brought for training last year is even doing fine naw
he too can take over the shrine but dont you think 190 will be going to the shrine to do juju
against us ooo  
shocked shocked shocked
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
****Subscribing***
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2011
kay-money:

Orton dont worry there are always people I can send you to tongue tongue
infact one boy 190 brought for training last year is even doing fine naw
he too can take over the shrine but dont you think 190 will be going to the shrine to do juju
against us ooo  
shocked shocked shocked

190 shi-ere ni?
I think we should pair him up with Mr Cork as an Assistant, I trust Cork, he will see to it vat both our necks are safe and looked after.

Dyt:

Rushes afta orton
wait till i get hold of dose balls
your eyes ll release oil 2day
**Constructs a 500kg heavy-duty Iron Pant and puts it on. Locks and swallows the key. Yess!!**
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Dyt(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^ now dont choke on me boi
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by kaymoney2(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

190 shi-ere ni?
I think we should pair him up with Mr Cork as an Assistant, I trust Cork, he will see to it vat both our necks are safe and looked after.
**Constructs a 500kg heavy-duty Iron Pant and puts it on. Locks and swallows the key. Yess!!**

Orton Hahaha @ the bolded grin grin

Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton You are an enemy to me

so back off me and my woman  undecided
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

Orton You are an enemy to me

so back off me and my woman  undecided

Enemy??
C'mon now bravah, don't tell me vat that small fin I did to you is still paining you till date??
190 we're Men not ladies, all beefs should end on spot. Ok?
No long thing :-D
BTW,
Which of your numerous wives are we talking about here??
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

Enemy??
C'mon now bravah, don't tell me vat that small fin I did to you is still paining you till date??
190 we're Men not ladies, all beefs should end on spot. Ok?
No long thing :-D
BTW,
Which of your numerous wives are we talking about here??

mzdarkskin,
stop trying to hit her behind my back
undecided
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Orton10(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

mzdarkskin,
stop trying to hit her behind my back[/s]
undecided
Oh no, no, no!!!
C'mon now bro, to be sincere she ain't my type (no offence),
The gurl I was talking about was A*******.lol
So pls calm down, I'm no competition - its You & my frnd MzD all way bravah. :-D
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
Stop derailing my hard earned thread. angry
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2011
xynerise:

Stop derailing my hard earned thread. angry
grin grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
And what is funny rabbit? undecided
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
grin grin grin

Your hard earned thread

mscheww is it money

xynerise i don tire for u grin grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
^na me be the koyo koyo. grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
LMAO@pepper shellers.
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
xynerise:

^na me be the koyo koyo. grin
grin grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by obowunmi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
@OP, provide us with a story, since u claim to be speaking from experience.
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
^Talk 2 the hands
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by 190: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by OboBoco(f): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by xynerise: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2011
^what a name. grin
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by Omolola1(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2011
@OP

Can you tell us why?
Re: These Set Of Women Are Advise Not To Bj Their Partners. by annawhite(f): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2011
*ignorin everybody on this thread even 190 and smilin at omolola*
baby gurl aw u doin,long time!

@topic
neva blow a guy dat deals in herbs
Neva blow a mechanic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Guys Like Ladies That Make Up? / When You Discover That Shes Not A Virgin On Your Wedding Night / 15 Ways To Know It's Time To Break Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.