Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? (13114 Views)

Poll: Should men take a break from Sports to tend to their women?

Yes!: 19% (23 votes)
No! (You select no, may thunder strike you): 30% (36 votes)
Depends: 35% (41 votes)
Na wa o : 14% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Ladies And Guys Choose (pics InSide) / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

Why are you guys choosing sports over us?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by sadyeek(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Why are women so clingy?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Beync(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2012
If i cant beat him, l'll join him and we watch the ball. but he make sure he join me during my own period.

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2012
Beync: If i cant beat him, l'll join him and we watch the ball. but he make sure he join me during my own period.

When Chelsea team had a match...I was invisible to Chima! But soon as the game ended...I was heeeeey baby....

I pretended like I didn't hear him the whole time! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by xynerise: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Question, Is this a guy's thing in a relationship to ignore and focus on sports when they are in a relationship?

I have noticed during the Basketball Playoff....the men totally ignored their wives and girlfriends until the end of the game. What's up with that?

How come when we ignore you guys....we are having our periods...but when you guys ignore us especially during sports' season....it is a guy's thing and we just need to embrace it?

there is time for everything. Time for sports and time for wife cool.

8 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Beync(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

When Chelsea team had a match...I was invisible to Chima! But soon as the game ended...I was heeeeey baby....

I pretended like I didn't hear him the whole time! angry angry angry angry angry
become chelsea fan or get busy with ur favorites while they are playing
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by queensmith: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

This is mere coonery. #igiveup
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2012
why are you being so stingy? guys would love free time and sports is the best relaxation spot for a Guy's troubles . free am or find your own sport

2 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy: why are you being so stingy? guys would love free time and sports is the best relaxation spot for a Guy's troubles . free am or find your own sport

There is nothing wrong with free time but don't complain about giving you free time when we want free time...we are "bitches".

You guys complain that women spend too much time with their girls or doing girl things but when you guys do sports and fart over beers.......we have to "embrace" the guy thing.

I mean WTF.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2012
Beync:
become chelsea fan or get busy with ur favorites while they are playing

No problem doing my favorites but when I do my favorites....I get told I am "ignoring" him.

SMH.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 6:28am On Jun 22, 2012
If you can't beat them you join them oh!
How I hated football before, but my ex made me love the game..
Now I even go out just to watch football embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2012
cindyrella: If you can't beat them you join them oh!
How I hated football before, but my ex made me love the game..
Now I even go out just to watch football embarassed

You aren't helping! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2012
LMao@2 hidden posts already! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by cindyrella(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You aren't helping! angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry buh its the truth!

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrCork17: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2012
***sees Mrs Chima's face on TV... Changes Channel! angry

4 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2012
My girl watches it with me because she loves "tormenting me" especially when my team is losing.

Learn this trick and you'd be happy anytime he's about to watch football.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
***sees Mrs Chima's face on TV... Changes Channel! angry

Did you see me motioning you to suck my dick?
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Tyche(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2012
Better than going after other sisters outside ...

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by wirewire(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2012
i cant take any nonsence distraction wen am watching my team, or playing games, am not sending my baby as of that time.

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by stepo707: 10:09am On Jun 22, 2012
undecided
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2012
They don't choose sports over their partner. It's just that there's time for everything. That you don't give your partner attention for about 2 hours that a match will last does not mean you think she's of less importance. What about the times you don't watch sports? I advise every woman not to disturb her husband when he's enjoying his foot ball or else he may throw her out of the window. Just pray that you guys live on the ground floor.

6 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Mavor: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2012
women are always "me, me, me!!!" Go sidown jorrrr!!!

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Mavor: women are always "me, me, me!!!" Go sidown jorrrr!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Men are always saying....Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me!!! Go siddown na!

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2012
afam4eva: The don't choose sports over their partner. It's just that there's time for everything. That you don't give your partner attention for about 2 hours that a match will last does not mean you think she's of less importance. What about the times you don't watch sports? I advise every woman not to disturb her husband when he's enjoying his foot ball or else he may throw her out of the window. Just pray that you guys live on the ground floor.

Why violence over a game? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by valarinz: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2012
Na wa oo, Mrs. Chima, u no know say football sweet pass woman, imagine d excitement when cr7 or messi does some step over and slot d ball a d back of d net, d loudness of d shouts and screams u'll hear from ur husband will surely surpass that which he will emit even when u've given him d best s3xual excstacy. I lie?

3 Likes

Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why violence over a game? undecided
I really don't know but you can try it, so that we can learn from your experience. That's if you're still alive to tell the story.
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2012
Ladies....

If your guys ignore you during football game.....just simply put his things to the left out the door. angry angry angry angry angry angry

What if we were bleeding like mad or having seizures?!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Question: Why Do Guys Choose Sports Over Their Partners? by MrsChima(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2012
afam4eva:
I really don't know but you can try it, so that we can learn from your experience. That's if you're still alive to tell the story.

May thunder blast your nyansh! angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex With My Driver / Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.