Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) (999 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good evening everyone...

When I was in secondary school— there's this girl that used to show me Love and that's when we were writing our waec (I wrote my waec this year, 2020). She loves me so much (and I am so sure about it),

but I haven't asked her out because there wasn't enough time (she came to our school only to write waec, and we became friends when the waec started)...

After we finished our exams, she went back to her village and we have been In touch with each other since then via social media...

But since we are not together again, I am not sure if I should ask her out or not, BUT I am thinking of telling that we should be just friends.

I don't know how she will feel about it. But I love her so much (and to tell you the truth; this girl was the most beautiful girl in our school then, and many guys were after her) and I don't know what to do now...

I am planning to tell her that we should be just friends...

But I am not expecting to see her any soon because she lives in a far place...

So what's your advice please,

Should I ask her out or not,
Or should I tell her that we should be just friends,
Or should I just keep quiet and let things be as it is?
Or do you have any other better suggestions?
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Face your education young man. you still have a lot of things to accomplish before thinking of love.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by jidamsel43(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
That is not love but infatuation.
You need to be studious and love will find you
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by AlexandertheGr8(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
My friend wee you keep quiet and Goan look for money.
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Jafar1: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
U said she was ur friend, now u are thinking of asking her to be ur friend again!!

Bia op, u want to be bestie with a girl that is in her village?
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by yarimo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
OP is the girl in your house that you want to ask her out ?
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
This should be my first time

I mean na my first time to hear say person dey ask another person out to be bestie
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Albertone(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ghost8889:
Good evening everyone...

When I was in secondary school— there's this girl that used to show me Love and that's when we were writing our waec (I wrote my waec this year, 2020). She loves me so much (and I am so sure about it),

but I haven't asked her out because there wasn't enough time (she came to our school only to write waec, and we became friends when the waec started)...

After we finished our exams, she went back to her village and we have been In touch with each other since then via social media...

But since we are not together again, I am not sure if I should ask her out or not, BUT I am thinking of telling that we should be just friends (I mean like asking her to be my bestie instead),

I don't know how she will feel about it. But I love her so much (and to tell you the truth; this girl was the most beautiful girl in our school then, and many guys were after her) and I don't know what to do now...

I am planning to tell her that we should be just friends...

But I am not expecting to see her any soon because she lives in a far place...

So what's your advice please,

Should I ask her out or not,
Or should I tell her that we should be just friends,
Or should I just keep quiet and let things be as it is?
Or do you have any other better suggestions?

You see,she will only distract you at this stage you are.You aren't meant to be in a relationship now.You've got a long way to go in being a man.Do not start giving yourself relationship headache from now on.

1.Just strive to gain admission into the University.
2.Read well to make good grades,learn a skill or business whenever you are free(probably during holidays).
3.Keep a healthy network of friends,both male and female.
4.Move with people who are ahead of you in life.
5.Be an avid and voracious reader,always strive to gain knowledge in various spheres of life.
6.Always keep your sexual urges in check till it's time to unleash it.
7.Exercise and eat healthy.
If you can do all the above,I can guarantee your success mentally,socially,emotionally,financially and physically.

As for love,do not worry about it.It will happen naturally when it is time.By then,you won't be asking this type of question you asked.

I wish you success in all your endeavours bro! cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by padi94(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bookings
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by padi94(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
Space
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
will u leave here and go face ur books?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Face your education young man. you still have a lot of things to accomplish before thinking of love.
Thank you very much smiley
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
jidamsel43:
That is not love but infatuation.

You need to be studious and love will find you
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:
U said she was ur friend, now u are thinking of asking her to be ur friend again!!

Bia op, u want to be bestie with a girl that is in her village?
I mean, I want to ask her to be my girlfriend
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
anthonyuncle:
will u leave here and go face ur books?
Thanks wink
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Mckenzie5527(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
My brother, is good to say ur mind at the right time but for now...u need to be focus on something else better than this bcoz you have a long way to go.
You'll still see more beautiful ladies, don't try to tie urself down with any relationship for now...be her friend and who knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Albertone:

You see,she will only distract you at this stage you are.You aren't meant to be in a relationship now.You've got a long way to go in being a man.Do not start giving yourself relationship headache from now on.

1.Just strive to gain admission into the University.
2.Read well to make good grades,learn a skill or business whenever you are free(probably during holidays).
3.Keep a healthy network of friends,both male and female.
4.Move with people who are ahead of you in life.
5.Be an avid and voracious reader,always strive to gain knowledge in various spheres of life.
6.Always keep your sexual urges in check till it's time to unleash it.
7.Exercise and eat healthy.
If you can do all the above,I can guarantee your success mentally,socially,emotionally,financially and physically.

As for love,do not worry about it.It will happen naturally when it is time.By then,you won't be asking this type of question you asked.

I wish you success in all your endeavours bro! cool

Thank you very much dear...
Your reply is really useful to me,
I appreciate smiley...

I will just ignore all those unnecessarily distractions that is coming my ways, I got a long way to go... Love can wait joor cheesy

Thank you once again for your reply

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mckenzie5527:
My brother, is good to say ur mind at the right time but for now...u need to be focus on something else better than this bcoz you have a long way to go.
You'll still see more beautiful ladies, don't try to tie urself down with any relationship for now...be her friend and who knows tomorrow

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Albertone(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ghost8889:

Thank you very much dear...
Your reply is really useful to me,
I appreciate smiley...

I will just ignore all those unnecessarily distractions that is coming my ways, I got a long way to go... Love can wait joor cheesy

Thank you once again for your reply
You are always welcome...

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by prince2pac(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
angry
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Franktom247(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
You just wrote waec and you are claiming when i was in secondary school smh better go and be praying for a good result before them use your name replace the adekunle ciroma guy you dey find bestie/love
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by tobenuel(m): 2:22am On Sep 20, 2020
If I tear you slap now, you go carry your books read up for post utme... Lovo wa gi onu dia

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by ifejobi84754: 3:21am On Sep 20, 2020
:Face your curriculum teenagers woman. you still have a much of stuff to accomplish before mind of hate.Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by Blandee99(f): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2020
OP if I were you, I'd send @Albertone a dm and become friends with him for life.

Dude is the perfect definition of patience to have typed all that.
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do (should I Ask Her Out Or Not?) by theGUDgameR: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
AlexandertheGr8:
My friend wee you keep quiet and Goan look for money.
Help him out with one, or the one you are doing presently

(1) (Reply)

Fvck This Chickass Forum Service, Imma Leave It Dude. / Watch Hot Twerk Videos Of The Baddest Twerker In Nigeria / A Campaign Against Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.