Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up (6955 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by 8Ebisco: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
There is no doubt on it that most men love girls in pants especially their girlfriends, but there are the type men like and dislike. Below are the types most of the men dislike and it may lead him to break up with you if you put it on while visiting him because he might get the wrong idea that you are not romantic enough.

Crazy/ripped pants

Some men consider it as an indecent dressing for a lady to put on crazy or ripped trousers, wear the normal one instead.

Oversize one

It’s not attractive or romantic to most young men when a lady wears oversize trousers to their place.

The colors he doesn’t like

Never wear ‘pants’ with unattractive colors to your boyfriend’s place especially if he made it known to you before. Boys are funny creature at times, they can break up with their girlfriends because of petty issues.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/never-wear-visit-boyfriend-may-lead-break/

Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Bilabong(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Op u don't even know what this generation likes... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by donbachi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
And dont go there and be screaming "hunger hunger".
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by GuyWise101(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nna mehnnnnn Ebisco just want to make cash even if it means writing rubbish...

Nna mehnnnn Ebisco has from 1.........30ebiscos.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Skmoda(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oshisco
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Sibtygar: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
8Ebisco:
There is no doubt on it that most men love girls in pants especially their girlfriends, but there are the type men like and dislike. Below are the types most of the men dislike and it may lead him to break up with you if you put it on while visiting him because he might get the wrong idea that you are not romantic enough.

Crazy/ripped pants

Some men consider it as an indecent dressing for a lady to put on crazy or ripped trousers, wear the normal one instead.

Oversize one

It’s not attractive or romantic to most young men when a lady wears oversize trousers to their place.

Never wear ‘pants’ with unattractive colors to your boyfriend’s place especially if he made it known to you before. Boys are funny creature at times, they can break up with their girlfriends because of petty issues.

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
all fingers are not equal which means our taste varies.
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by punisha: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
how can I unsee this rubbish?
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Emmadoc: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bilabong:
Op u don't even know what this generation likes... grin grin

epp me tell am abeg.. he doesn't know.
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by ugbede69(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
that was how one girl came to visit me in school with ripped trouser and it did not even suit her...I just told her the soldiers at the gate won't let her in..I just carry her go children's park make we go gist for there
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by JimmyDarmody: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2020
ugbede69:
that was how one girl came to visit me in school with ripped trouser and it did not even suit her...I just told her the soldiers at the gate won't let her in..I just carry her go children's park make we go gist for there
Your conscience sha

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by adegbenga80592: 2:53am On Sep 20, 2020
all toes are not equality which means our flavor varies.

1 Like

Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 20, 2020
8Ebisco:

Crazy/ripped pants

Oversize one

Lol one thing most girls know is fashion.
Ripped jeans are the best.
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by ugbede69(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Your conscience sha
it doesn't look good on her at all
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Moses26(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2020
GUYS. TRXFORSAGE IS THE RAVE OF THE MOMENT AND INVESTORS ARE FLOCKING IN IN MASS I SWEAR YOU NO WAN CARRY LAST. HERE ARE THE PRICES FOR BUYING SLOTS IN TRXFORSAGE FOR NOW
�� *FORSAGE TRON CURRENT PRICE LIST*

Level 1 = 200(Registration Fee To Activate X3 & X4) TRX = *N4000*

*Amount Required To Upgrade To Various Levels On Either x3 Or x4*
Level 2 = 200 TRX = N4000
Lebel 3 = 400 TRX = N8000
Level 4 = 800 TRX = N16000
Level 5 = 1,600 TRX = N30000
Level 6 = 3,200 TRX = N60,000
Level 7 = 6,400 TRX = N120,000
Level8 = 12,800 TRX = N220000
Level9 = 25,600 TRX= N420,000
Level10 = 51,200 TRX= N840,000
Level 11 = 102,400 TRX= N1,680,000
Level12 = 204,800 TRX= N3,350,000
Level 13 = 409,600 TRX= N6,700,000
Level 14 = 819,200 TRX= N13,300,000
Level 15= 1,638,400 TRX= N26,600,000

Note: *Additional 5-10 Tron is required to cover the network fees for each transaction*

*Note: The $ Value stated above may be higher or lower depending on the value of tron at the time of registration*.

Vendor for tron below;
�������
�������
@+2348036876199

She exchanges tron for naira directly to make things easier. kindly ask her for rate of one Tron(TRX)/Naira , Then from the list above you can decide the levels u'd wish to start with as we all know the higher the levels, the better the positioning. As for me I'm running 1- 8 for a start...Buy your tron and hold your bags ready for the link I will drop soon for leaders who will register and also drop theirs to their partners��.

We are about to explode with tron especially now that it is crazy cheap...Cheers�

LETS GET ROCKING MY WEALTH PARTNERS. ��

#ForsageTheGift �
JOIN
����
If you are not Yet Registered you can join Top Global Link
https://forsage.io/t/zxtzzh/
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
8Ebisco:

Crazy/ripped pants

Oversize one

This boy, your head nor just wan correct
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
8Ebisco has gone mad again grin grin
Re: Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
real nonsense
I wear what I like please

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) / These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos] / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.